BunnyJinx

@Sir_Gallonhead
WHAT
IS
THAT

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Sir_Gallonhead
TSF finds out UMR's true identity and, feeling betrayed, tells everyone who is UMR. Now Umaru's reputation as perfect girl is changed to a nerd. Feeling depressed and angry, Umaru takes her wrath on her slave, Kirie. Kirie isnt bothered and, being a masochist, enjoys her punishment as long as Umaru doesnt see it. One day, Oneii-san messes up and calls Komaru Umaru. Kirie realizes what is going on but stays calm and pretends to ignore it. While Onii-san is away the next day, Kirie goes to Umaru's house, knocks her out with the same stick she uses to abuse her brother, and puts her in the closet. When onii-san comes home, Kirie seduces him and records her having sex with him while Umaru is watching (this completly destroys Umaru's psyche and fucks her up to a point of no return) and later gives it to the manager. Manager gets furious and fires both Bomber and Onii-san and later commits suicide. Bomber then finds the hollow shell of the former Umaru and kills her in revenge for Onii-san getting him fired, getting sentenced for life in jail (this destroys Kirie). As Onii-san is slowly going insane, he becomes and alcoholic and starts to fuck, the already broken, Kirie everyday, abusing her to satisfy her masochist nature. Ebina overhears them and gets enraged. The next time she sees Kirie, they are at a train station to go shopping when Ebina pushed Kirie in front of a speeding train and runs away. She goes to Onii-san and fucks him so she gets pregnant and then kills him.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Crazy_Nice
What.

MPmaster
MPmaster

This is truly one of the greatest threads I have witnessed with my very own eyes. I honestly wasn't a very big candidate for suicide, but my feelings were struck deeply all the way to the bottom of my heart. It felt like my very own sentiments had no meaning to anybody, like I was a measly piece of shit with no sympathy. I put a knife to my throat thinking about taking my own miserable and emotionless life. I just couldn't take the exhilarating pressure of practically being a worthless slave to all society. Those were my plans until I read this godsend of a thread. Tears running down my face like waterfalls, I put the knife down and saved myself from an even more miserable life in an ethereal realm. Thank you for all your effort in order to prevent my suicide. Thank you. Thanks for everything. Your gratitude. Your pleasing words. Your meaningful conversation. Thank you. I have been saved.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Sir_Gallonhead
Holy shit, is this the final form of average Umaru watcher?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Gigastrength
not knowing who melon pan is

Neo-/a/ is cancer.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Playboyize
How relevant is he to Sheeky Forums nowadays anyway?

likme
likme

@Crazy_Nice
Damn

whereismyname
whereismyname

Would summoning her get her away from that cruel brother she has? I just want to see Umaru spoiled and loved.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Skullbone
@BunnyJinx
Fuck off /v/ermin.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Playboyize
caring about e-celeb shit

Drown yourself.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Sir_Gallonhead
Based Melonpan.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Emberfire
You're in an umaru thread. Did you expect any different?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Sir_Gallonhead
tfw you'll never be a rich swissfaggot and be able to affor every kind of merch you'd ever want
Fucking melonpan man, I swear

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Crazy_Nice
Is this the next school days or something

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Deadlyinx
Is he one of those lucky as fuck inheritance fags or something?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Why do people like the anime-equivalent of the Minions?

massdebater
massdebater

@SniperWish
Still being this new

you first

Emberburn
Emberburn

Look at me. I'm the Umaru now.

eGremlin
eGremlin

its its working!

WebTool