Every weeb wants a body pillow

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I have a theory
At least 90% of people who watch anime on a regular basis want a body pillow, but most will hide the want for one and make fun of them with their other weeb friends
prove me wrong

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Sonico-Dakaretemakura-Dakimakura-Pillow/dp/B0053O7OYS
Lunatick
Lunatick

/jp/

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Probably the best purchase I ever made.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I would buy a daki of mai waifu if I could find one that didn't look like shit.

FastChef
FastChef

yeesh, nothing but kuso threads today

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I'd definitely get one if I didn't live with my parents

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Deadlyinx
They do but the costs, and lack of finding one of my waifu without uguu chinese art is impossible.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Deadlyinx
Guess I'm in that 10%. I just can't justify the purchase to myself. But if someone bought me a daki of my waifu, I'd certainly take it.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Skullbone
nah son, you part of the 90% if you want one

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Actually I want a Rise Kujikawa realdoll with a custom face and no genitalia so that you can't do any gross stuff to it to just dress up in clothes and have her sit in a chair to look at

Not even a waifu or anything I just like the way she looks and think it would translate moderately well to 3D

King_Martha
King_Martha

@LuckyDusty
This, I have the pillow because it's comfy as fuck, but there are no weeb covers that look good.

I've actually had a daki for most of my life, from long before I started watching anime.

takes2long
takes2long

@Deadlyinx
I always wondered if people back then really loved pictureless body pillows.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

My room gets a lot of dust because I never close the window, a daki would be a waste.

farquit
farquit

@whereismyname
$800

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Deadlyinx

I'd get a daki of myself if I could.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Harmless_Venom
weird as fuck yo.
@Deadlyinx
Why would I try? I totally want one.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@takes2long
I had a plain one for a few years and loved it since it was so comfy. Then I found out you could just buy custom design cases.

massdebater
massdebater

No body pillow of waifu

Not going to bother with a custom.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Deadlyinx
Once I move out from my parents place hopefully by the end of this year/early next year I'll have nothing stopping me.

askme
askme

@CouchChiller
checked
Yay, trips for truth!

Methnerd
Methnerd

I recently got a body pillow to help with the fact I roll around a lot in bed. It keeps me in place, like a crib for a big, retarded baby.

There's only one pillow cover I'd get for it and not until I move out.

SniperWish
SniperWish

If I got dakis, i would have to get them for all my waifus to be fair, and frankly i dont have space for hundreds of pillows.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I'd never use it and I'm not a collector so what's the point?
If I was going to weeb out on anything, it would most likely be BDs or Mango

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Harmless_Venom
tfw doors kept closed and pet hair still gets on absolutely everything
end me

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I want to hug a pillow that will hug me back

Lunatick
Lunatick

Yeah, you're right for the most part.

However, as I graduate grad school at the age of 27 as a virgin with no friends other than my onahole this december, I'm strongly considering it.

FastChef
FastChef

The thing about body pillows is that they're incredibly personal things that nobody openly talks about unironically

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@LuckyDusty
Some Circles do commissions I think. You just need to find one that you like to make the pillow cover.

TechHater
TechHater

@FastChef
Exactly, my friends tend to make fun of the fact that I have one, and I tend to either just take the brunt of it, or try to shift the topic away from it.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Haven't heard anything negative from my weeb friends about mine, mostly neutral leaning on positive.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@TechHater
My friends just know my power level and the lengths of my patheticness, so I'm free to talk about being a filthy degenerate all I want knowing that they're judging me on the inside and I don't give a shit

RumChicken
RumChicken

@FastChef
Pretty sure this sums it up
Though if you don't get a provocative one I don't get why it's considered so weird. I can see how those who don't like anime can find it weird (shit I was in that boat a couple years ago) but among a group of friends who all like animu it's strange that they're still taboo.
maybe I'll get one of my friends one for christmas as a
"joke" to see where it goes

TechHater
TechHater

@TurtleCat
Closest you'll get is this kind of style:
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Sonico-Dakaretemakura-Dakimakura-Pillow/dp/B0053O7OYS

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@TechHater
Oh wow, I thought it was Sonic shit.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content