Lord_Tryzalot

YOU COMPLETE MY FATE

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/gMobOPSmZjc?t=60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzWT6TsmXVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRvJH5toAh4
TreeEater
TreeEater

Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre Raison D'Etre

Skullbone
Skullbone

THE WORLD UNWINDS INSIDE OF ME

Emberfire
Emberfire

RAISON D'ETRE

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

PLEASE COULD YOU STOP THE NOISE

farquit
farquit

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Skullbone
YOU COMPLETE MY FATE

FastChef
FastChef

*muffled philosopher quote in the distance*

Booteefool
Booteefool

OFF WITH HIS HEAD MAN OFF WITH HIS HEAD MAN

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@happy_sad
THE HALO CRAWLS AWAY

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

WAKE ME UP

SniperGod
SniperGod

@haveahappyday
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Lord_Tryzalot
YOU REPEAAAAT MY FAATE

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

STANDING

TechHater
TechHater

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

FastChef
FastChef

@SniperGod
CAN'T WAKE UP

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@FastChef
SAAAVE ME

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BlogWobbles
REWINDING ALL WE CAAN

eGremlin
eGremlin

@iluvmen
YOU REFILL MY PLACE

Supergrass
Supergrass

@eGremlin
YOU REFILL MY PLACE

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Supergrass
COME AND

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Deadlyinx
drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up

cum2soon
cum2soon

Is the anime any good?

I really like the artstyle and having a strong independent women as a MC for a change.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Are you advertising your new song here or something, Amy?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Man. Ergo Proxy was my favorite anime but now I'm embarassed to see it. Basically
be autistic 20y o
confess my feelings to equally socially awkward japanese boy
call him Shin-kun right off the bat we try to go on dates
nothing really happens because were two autistic idiots
have him come to my place so we can both watch the best anime ever made Ergo Proxy on my bed
COME AND SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE
were both poker facing and the awkwardness levels reach critical mass
never see each other again

I just cant look at EP the same way after that

Bidwell
Bidwell

@ZeroReborn
call him Shin-kun right off the bat we try to go on dates
Even on most internet places I'm used to being the most autistic person I know, but /damn/.

My friend's a normie and he likes it, he wants to watch it with me and it looks real edgy.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@cum2soon
@Bidwell
It's really edgy, the pacing sucks, and nothing ever happens. See @FastChef
& @Garbage Can Lid

Skullbone
Skullbone

@iluvmen
That episode of literally fucking nothing about 3/4 through
WHY

Methshot
Methshot

@Skullbone
It's crazy how so many episodes end in BIG PLOT REVEALS like when Vincent left the city or a NUCLEAR BOMB GOES OFF and then the next episode does nothing with it.

Oh, that big dramatic reveal with the increased animation budget? The outside is a boring gray wasteland, get used to it. That nuclear bomb? They were about to turn around anyway.

Nojokur
Nojokur

This show had a great OST

Flameblow
Flameblow

Literally wasted potential the anime.
First episode I thought I was in for some Matrix Blade Runner Gits shit. Never been more wrong in my life.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Japan can't into western philosophy

Firespawn
Firespawn

Literally still one of the best series.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Garbage Can Lid
The entire work is essentially one large argumentum ad absurdum of a few millennia of ideas on social ordering. That despite all of the different philosophies incubated and the elaborate plans to salvage a semblance of humanity in the face of a mass extinction event, the entire project failed, with each layer of the plan undermining the next in a giant clusterfuck that we witness the finale of through the perspective of two modified specimens of the organism humanity engineered to oversee the restoration of the world for itself.

It even encapsulates the most banal aspects of GitS within itself with the same question of "what makes a human," which is not only a persistent theme across the series, but the whole reason for episode 16.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I really really liked the opening

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

All I was goth girl detective shenanigans. Is there anything out there that would fit that criteria?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Harmless_Venom
All I wanted, that is.

Methnerd
Methnerd

I watched EG in 2007/8, I was a frigging 14yo and I remember liking it (I didn't think it was a masterpiece, but I thought it was bretty good).
Lately I was thinking of rewatching it, but Sheeky Forums bashes the series as if it was a disaster.
Is it as bad as it seems? Should I just avoid rewatching it and maintain in my head the memory of a good show?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Methnerd
*I watched EP

w8t4u
w8t4u

You cannot hear this track and not have goosebumps.

https://youtu.be/gMobOPSmZjc?t=60

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Sir_Gallonhead
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Methnerd
It's not as bad as Sheeky Forums says, I watched it last year and liked it. But it almost certainly is worse than 14yo you thought.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@w8t4u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzWT6TsmXVQ
This song is in the same, rather rare lines.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@w8t4u
I like this one. Great scene in the first episode as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRvJH5toAh4

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Hit and miss show. It peaked in that episode where Iggy got the virus.

girlDog
girlDog

@Nojokur
Thanks for the answer. I guess I'll try to rewatch it and eventually drop it if I'll find myself cringing too much.

Evilember
Evilember

@Methnerd

Ergo Proxy does not deserve the hate it generates here. Many people expect it to be something it isn't, and get disappointed.

The last time I re-watched it I was 2 years ago, and I enjoyed it.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content