You're a big guy!

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Co408pyEM
iluvmen
iluvmen

C-Ai-A

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BANE.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@StrangeWizard
お前はだ

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@StrangeWizard
What a good taste in anime.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Everyone here is.

Flameblow
Flameblow

for you

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@StrangeWizard
Here OP, I'll make this anime related for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

girlDog
girlDog

@StrangeWizard
OK I'll bite, who's the biggest guy in any anime or manga? Let's limit this to human beings.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Y-you too.

5mileys
5mileys

@StrangeWizard
FOR YOU
O
R

Y
O
U

cum2soon
cum2soon

@iluvmen
You're a big goy.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@girlDog
oz

Methshot
Methshot

@girlDog
Shrek

Emberburn
Emberburn

@girlDog
Armstrong
Biggest and Fabulous-est

SniperGod
SniperGod

@girlDog
BEIKU

WebTool
WebTool

@girlDog
@Methshot
Cory

TechHater
TechHater

@girlDog
Bane-kun

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@WebTool
Cory wasn't that big, he's just a middle schooler isn't he?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@TechHater
Bane falls in love with a CIA Agent.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the agent's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

He engages in banter with the government official when asked what happens if he takes off his mask. He says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then he answers, "FOR YOU."

Spurned by his lover, Bane investigates and finds out that the small guy he called is not the same person he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the CIA man's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@BinaryMan
Pavel hakase, shee-i-a desu
Just started the damn thing and I'm already laughing, fucking /tv/ I haven't even seen the movie

girlDog
girlDog

@girlDog
That guy who rapes a guy to death in Tokyo Tribes seemed quite big.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

MOCHIRON DA

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Spamalot
I haven't even seen the movie

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@StrangeWizard
good double, thoroughly checked

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@girlDog
GOOSH GOOSH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Co408pyEM

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

He lives on in our hearts.

Techpill
Techpill

@BinaryMan
This is hilarious.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@girlDog
GAMAGOORI IRA

ALWAYS BIGGER THAN YOU

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@BinaryMan
OMAE GA DA

5mileys
5mileys

These dubs are pretty big.

Evilember
Evilember

check em faggots

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Evilember
Was making this a dubs thread a part of your plan?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@BinaryMan
masked otoko
bane ka?

4you

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Evilember
WITNESSED

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl