The natural consequence of expiring threads and desire for focused discussion...

girlDog
girlDog

The natural consequence of expiring threads and desire for focused discussion of a specific topic is the creation of generals, or threads that essentially work like one.
So here's a new Charlotte thread.

All urls found in this thread:
https://d.maxfile.ro/bzmeghkizy.webm
https://d.maxfile.ro/zdnyrbddrt.webm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSSm16uZMO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXrRWLKzko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUNumO8K3A
http://blog.livedoor.jp/nichirou/archives/54493942.html
https://archive.org/a/thread/129837844/#129837844
PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

/m/catalog#s=al
/r/catalog#s=eddit

Snarelure
Snarelure

Thank you anon-kun

JunkTop
JunkTop

Congratulations Jun Maeda, once again you have demonstrated your amazing ability to flip everything on its head so quickly and so thoroughly. The fact that Yu can steal other people's abilities is interesting enough in itself, but now we've learnt that his brother can leap through time as well.

girlDog
girlDog

--- Copypasta of other user for truth. ---

This is idiotic. I'm starting to hate Nao even more now.

MC has memories wiped because reasons
Nao knows everything about his powers and makes sure he steals them after each time they find a power user. Makes sure he steals baseball guy just in case. Essentially lies to every person she met.
Older bro doesn't contact MC because reasons.
Nao clearly knows about his powers as she stops him from taking over speedbro.
Nobody tells MC of his true powers because le epic mystery anime.
Nao, waterguy, and older bro pretty much responsible for the death of the sister (again) because they knew of Ayumis powers and do jack shit.
The reason Nao does anything with MC including "saving" him from griefmode is because they really need his OP powers because without them there's no guarantee the users won't use their powers again. No wonder she is totally fine with them saying "okay" to stop using the powers. It's because she's got the guarantee of Yuu stealing them. Hence baseball guy.
Nao essentially cold, aloof, egotistical, manipulative and unfeeling the entire anime.

TechHater
TechHater

@girlDog
You missed the only sensible part of his post.

I know it's not confirmed that Nao knew of his power, but at this point, it's pretty much delusional to think otherwise with all that foreshadowing.

farquit
farquit

@girlDog
Cuck: The anime

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@farquit
Looking up to someone isn't the same as wanting them inside you.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@girlDog
hmm this theory seems likely. In fact, how can we be sure that nii-san is really MC's brother? It is true, they look nothing alike you know. It could be a false memory, and they are using him. Maybe they are all the villains. He needs to rescue his imouto (she looks like him so its confirmed) and start their life together again far away.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Elder God tier
Time Leap
Plunder

Great tier
Collapse
Memory erase
Cerebro (wet guy)

okay tier
Phase through wall
Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis
Flight

shit tier
sleep spell
Sanic
Invisibility
maya fey
nude pic

Spamalot
Spamalot

Is it just me or was Nao way too cheerful in this episode? She seems like a phony

Supergrass
Supergrass

Reminder that if you think they knew what Ayumi's power was, you need to rewatch episode 6. Nao repeatedly says she doesn't know what kind of power it is or if it's a real danger, and that she needs more information before they can act on it.

Methshot
Methshot

If timeleap causes blindness how was shun able to save anyone and how did he end up as what appears to be the top or high up of a secret organization? clearly he didn't become blind straight away after using time leap even if that was what caused it.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Spamalot
She went to a concert of her favorite band and met her savior for the first time in a while, I'd be pretty cheerful too.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Harmless_Venom
shit tier
nude pic
invisibility
sleep spell

What if you use them on Nao?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@girlDog
Reminder Nao is confirmed for worst slut on Togame's level. /a/thread/130175684#p130186488

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Methshot
Maybe everyone has Gate of Steiner

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Who's the final boss this time?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@ZeroReborn
Charlotte.

takes2long
takes2long

They ruined the show now.
timeleap
same shitty paradox like every time travelling story

The story writing is on the level of Gokukoku no Brynhildr or Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete.

Bringing imouto back was a mistake. I was glad the de gozaru~ nano desu~ squeaking voice was gone. Her voice is literally earrape.

The episode when Yuu becomes a cuck and Nao's personality becomes similar to a cardboard cutout character.

LETS GO BACK IN TIME TO CHANGE THE FUTURE

le psy kangoroo amirite guys xDDDD

RumChicken
RumChicken

@TechHater
the only sensible part of his post is a statement suggesting that you're not sensible to discount everything else he said

You're retarded.

idontknow
idontknow

NTR, even after everything
How does that makes you feel?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@takes2long
Time leap was hinted even before the first episode air you fluffy hetero.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@takes2long
There's no paradox, time loop, inevitable conclusion or anything like that yet.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I am the Charlotte
really Maeda?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@idontknow
It makes me feel like you don't know the difference between admiration and love.

idontknow
idontknow

@idontknow
Imouto will come back and we'll get Yosuga no Sora ending.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Plot now centers around saving one-dimensional little sister
Wasn't developed at all in the preceding episodes

Jesus.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@PackManBrainlure
Still, seeing her super energetic when she was cool and levelheaded for the other 8 episodes was very jarring for me.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@SomethingNew
Spoken like a true virgin.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@idontknow
Sad, they should have ended up together

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Methshot
He kept time leaping trying to save the world but failed all those times because he's not the main character until he became blind and could no longer use his powers so now it's up to Yuu.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@idontknow
I hate Maeda now.

@SomethingNew
I have never seen a vagina in my life

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Supergrass
@whereismyname
Noooooooooo
All of this is so plausible. I would hate for it to turn out like that; Nao is looking like more and more of a fake. Last episode needs to be Yuu destroying the Earth with his powers.

@idontknow
Triggered. After everything..
Fuck, this show is making me feel. Great show regardless.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@girlDog
He looks like he saw a ghost.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Harmless_Venom
Channeling
Shit tier
You get the power of the person you channel though.

askme
askme

@Snarelure
Noooooooooo
Great show regardless.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@SomethingNew
I saw it as Yuu's older brother being a psuedo-Nii-san for Nao.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@LuckyDusty
Well it's not like you can control it, they control you. In that sense it's kinda useless lol. I agree it's pretty shitty

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@takes2long
Bringing imouto back was a mistake. I was glad the de gozaru~ nano desu~ squeaking voice was gone. Her voice is literally earrape.

I'm with you on this one.
I almost punched the screen when she appeared again with her shitty antics and stupidity.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@cum2soon
now

Nojokur
Nojokur

@takes2long
I feel like this is bait. It seems like you chose very deliberately to be wrong on every front, then you go in and add the "ironic" le psy congroo xDDD part for a finishing touch.
I don't really love the show, and have no idea how they could do anything good with just 3 remaining episodes but don't you have better things to do?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

This is the face of a manipulative slut.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Elder brother doesn't tell Yuu about his powers.
Tells a bunch of other people instead.
Yuu stealing abilities without knowing.
Suddenly, Ayumi dies.
Things start developing.
ZHIEND singer pops up.
Saves Nao's brother.
Triggers Yuu's flashback.
Yuu now knows of his true ability.
Wet guy takes Yuu to elder brother.
Yuu knows elder brother can timeleap.

They had to wait till Ayumi died so they could tell Yuu that they're going to save her and have him use his powers the way they want.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Harmless_Venom
We Manami now.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@idontknow
MC is hinted having siscon
Pls be happening.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Methshot
so everything comes together at the end

Emberfire
Emberfire

Is there a reason Yuu never tried to posses Nao?

Also did Nao not want to see the singer because the singer will remember her or something?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@SniperWish
Tells a bunch of other people instead.
There's no reason to believe this.

King_Martha
King_Martha

The most powerful of abilities
"Plunder"

girlDog
girlDog

@Harmless_Venom
that's a funny way of spelling best girl

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

/a/thread/130175684#p130187800
Yes and his reasoning was stupid.

likme
likme

@idontknow
he should fuck the vocalist tbh fams

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Why does Yu have memories of an alternate timeline?

Methshot
Methshot

Great episode, this development really surprised me, I thought it would be shown more about Yuu and Sala, but the past of Yuu and Ayumi that was shown, the two have been captured and studied, and now I'm curious as to how they escaped and how lost his memoirs, furthermore, feel that Yuu begins to be jealous of Nao with her brother, I'm anxious to see the next episodes and how the protagonist will act from now on ..

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Emberfire
Is there a reason Yuu never tried to posses Nao?
There was never a reason to.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@JunkTop
Wet guy knew without anyone having to tell him. Who knows how Nao found out

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Methshot
Weren't you bothered by the rushed pacing?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Deadlyinx
READING FUCKING STEINER

Methshot
Methshot

@haveahappyday
Well that's too fucking bad, user.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I know we're all thinking Nao is some ebin Rusemaster, but this is Maeda, he just handwaves plot holes with scenes of forced sentimentality.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@girlDog
best girl
Are you genuinely retarded?

massdebater
massdebater

They could have at least tried to give Speedbro some relevancy by inserting him into the flashback as another prisoner in the research facility. But no, he remains forever irrelevant.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@haveahappyday
What was the reasoning? Using powers tires him out?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Ignoramus
Wet guy leaped time with the brother, he was in from the begging.
It was made clear that Nao suspected Yuu could steal others' abilities but she didn't know for certain, which is why she did the experiment at the end of the baseball episode.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Deadlyinx
He doesn't. It's the same timeline, his brother was killed and he had his memory "wiped". All speculation of course

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@massdebater
CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER MALE PROIMINENT IN A MAEDA ANIME

HE MIGHT THREATEN THE OTAKU WITH THE EXISTENCE OF HIS PENIS THAT ISN'T THE OTAKU'S

Illusionz
Illusionz

@girlDog
So basically Nao stops Yuu from taking over Speedbro because it'd steal his powers. There's no reason otherwise for her to have stopped him. Remember the baseball guy? It wasn't a test. Yuu has been stealing each of their powers. Isn't it strange how Nao who trusts nobody is totally cool with them just saying "okay" to not using thier powers? It's because now they can't. She's been deceiving them the entire time. Which leads us to "saving" him in griefmode. I thought it strange that she was so arrogant when she brought him over to speedbros house that was conveniently empty. "Get over it, you clearly dig me." more or less. They need his powers. Nao gives hardly a shit about him. Damn she's so fake. Worst girl of the season by far.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@massdebater
He'll probably get some highlight time in the next couple episodes.

MPmaster
MPmaster

more time travel shit

Probably one of the worst plot devices in existence

Soft_member
Soft_member

The brother is evil, gone insane because he couldn't save the imouto, right?

What other villain options do we have? Faceless evil scientists?

Evilember
Evilember

@Ignoramus
Wet guy probably told her you have seen him do his thing, he comes in drops some water and goes plunder then walks off.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Soft_member
NAO IS LITERALLY THE MASTERMIND

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@lostmypassword
Leave Togame out of this you fag.

whereismyname
whereismyname

there are people who really, unironically, didn't know that all this obvious shit was going to happen

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

So how the fuck is the brother blind if he can time travel? Wouldn't he just go back in time and avoid being blinded? Did his power only work once?

massdebater
massdebater

@BlogWobbles
Fuck this show. Throw all the character development out the window just to make everyone villains.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@MPmaster
I enjoy it.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Illusionz
she's so fake
This. She's only close to Yuu because Shu told her to do so. She isn't even thinking for herself, what a terrible girl.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@girlDog
SUZAK

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@whereismyname
there are people who really, unironically like Nao

Booteefool
Booteefool

@BlogWobbles
If she is, she's the lesser evil.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Dreamworx
Ok, these are the worst.

massdebater
massdebater

@massdebater
You hear Misa call out for her mother in this episode.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Lord_Tryzalot
The condition for his power was for light to hit his eyes. At some point for some reason he became blind and probably can't time travel anymore.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@girlDog
Nao would be the high iq option
But its le old bro turned evil and doing mad experiments shit

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

mind fuck episode, what a plot twist. I doubt anyone predicated all that.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Lord_Tryzalot
Multiple options:
He might be blind from birth.
His time leaping might involve his entire body instead of just his consciousness.
He might've gone blind precisely because of his time travel.
His power might have a setback so great it's not worth using it unless it's absolutely 100% necessary.
Some other bullshit plot device soon to be revealed.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

When is he gonna plunder Nao's asshole?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@GoogleCat
Cute bait.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Stupidasole
RURUSHH

WebTool
WebTool

@GoogleCat
Ironic shitposting etc.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Illusionz
This makes me legitimately sad. I liked her so much too.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@BlogWobbles
She's older brother's lackey because she wants his duck.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@MPmaster
hating time travel
How does it feel to be a literal pleb?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

So in the current timeline Ayumi awakened her powers sooner than in the previous one?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@takes2long
I agree, Ayumi's death is the best thing that happened to this show. Although it pained me to see another loli die.

Methshot
Methshot

@WebTool
I think we have been through this before.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Illusionz
@girlDog
@ZeroReborn

Why did I have to read this? I already hated Nao. But this... Fuck.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Everyone suddenly doing a 180 on Nao

Innocent until proven guilty.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@SomethingNew
NTR doesn't need love user

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@girlDog
@Illusionz
Why are people believing this?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Sharpcharm
this autistic seasonal waifu lover getting this cornered

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Sharpcharm
Everyone that's not a femdom fag hated her from the start, it's obvious how much of a bitch she is.

Evilember
Evilember

@Sir_Gallonhead
Because you'd have to be completely autistic not to?
Tell us user, what about this is wrong? And please give specific details.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Sharpcharm
I hated the bitch the moment she appeared in the first episode and neutered Yuu.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@girlDog
Best girl? She is the only girl. At least in angel beats yurippe gave a bit of competition

StonedTime
StonedTime

@BlogWobbles
I know that feel user. She was best girl of the season for me and now I feel like crap. I still have hope the last four episodes will reveal something, anything to make her best again.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Sharpcharm
this user probably popped a blood vessel out of rage when he saw Nao wagging her tail like a bitch in heat in front of MC's brother

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Last episode
On another timeline, Yuu saves his imouto and steals her power
Since it's dangerous to have it around, he decides to exile himself and go somewhere without people
But Nao decides to go along with him
The end

Calling it now.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

i might be slowpoke here, but it seems likely that there is only one timeline. if his bro had leapt back through time, then yuu should have no memory of the alternate timeline. after watching his bro get killed, yuu probably goes on a rampage, destroys the faculty, saves his imouto, and is subdued by other power users who fear what he will do once free. they erase all memory of everything to do with powers and the lab, and keep him under surveillance. once he begins to rediscover his power, nao picks him up to contain and monitor him. it's incredibly likely she knows his true power, since waterbro would have stated it was "plunder" rather than "mind control" or something similar. so nao likely knows, or should know, what his ability is, but may not know the entire story around yuu. nao may simply be acting on orders, say, keeping an eye on him and being wary for signs of his memory returning. why nao? because she is stealthmode of course. she may have been observing for longer than we are led to believe, just as after ayumi died.

so basically power users are keeping mc under control. i'd bet they are not who they claim to be. also, mc probably took ayumi's power from her, to prevent her getting hurt/being pursued again, and it re-emerged later on.

i know wall of text, im just trying to make sense of this. time travel would be a lot less sensible of an explanation given what we know.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Sir_Gallonhead
From this episode I think we can assume that Nao knew about Yuu's secret power for a long time. That plus the time when she asked him to take over the baseball player for a bit are really huge hints that make the theory plausible. I don't like it either.

@Evilember
shut up

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Boy_vs_Girl
i think it's been established nao doesn't give a single shit about yuu

Supergrass
Supergrass

@TurtleCat
shut up
Good argument.

Bidwell
Bidwell

he saves loli
he saves bitch
he saves everyone

Bravo Maeda-kun.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Supergrass
if you don't believe my speculah, you're an autist
Your argument isn't better, fag

WebTool
WebTool

Well, even if it is difficult after all those revelations, i still believe in Nao. After all, that's love.

DeathDog
DeathDog

this episode

NAOCUCKS GETTIN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@girlDog
I liked the show when it was about an slightly depressed guy and his cute imouto

Spamalot
Spamalot

@kizzmybutt
If their is only one timeline, how do Yuu and his older brother both have memories from the future

girlDog
girlDog

@Supergrass
Uhh did you even read my reply? I believe all that stuff too. I was telling you to stop shitposting.

takes2long
takes2long

@WebTool
nao an uncaring bitch

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Spamalot
sorry, they covered a lot. which memories of the future?

WebTool
WebTool

@Burnblaze
fag
Alright, I'll bite.
You're saying it's stupid to believe this, yet give no reason as to why you shouldn't other than it's stupid. It's clear you're fucking retarded, but user, it's not my argument. It's the guy who posted it. Still waiting on reason why I shouldn't believe it.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@kizzmybutt
it's incredibly likely she knows his true power, since waterbro would have stated it was "plunder" rather than "mind control" or something similar

Unless waterbro didn't stated his true power on purpose.

Regardless, even if she didn't know for sure, Nao most likely suspected what his real power was. Having him take over baseball player after everything was resolved is a big hint in that direction.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I laughed so hard in this scene.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Shun only time leaped ONCE if you watch the part where they talk in the base at the end he says "lets start the long, long story about my time leap" singular not plural.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@TurtleCat
I just don't understand why people are assuming she knew with certainty about his power while everything just tells us she was just suspecting it.
That, and using him for his power stealing abilities is no different than using him for his taking-over-people's-bodies abilities, so even if she was using him I don't see why people are getting upset now and not on episode 2.

Lunatick
Lunatick

ZHIEND can't even top GirlsDeMo's guirella performance
Can't even top episode 9 flashback

Maeda, I am disappoint.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Spamalot
What memories from the future do they have?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Whelp, looks like this is AOTS
I cant even bitch about the "Power of the Week" antics considering they turned out to be quite relevant.
Not to mention Yuu will most likely need to use the stolen powers in a future episode for something important

SniperGod
SniperGod

CALLING OLDER BROTHER x VOCALIST NOW

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Did anyone else think Zhiend's Trigger sounded familiar? No pun intended.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@New_Cliche
well, they just showed us this one

Playboyize
Playboyize

@WebTool
I was just saying that calling people who don't believe your stuff autistic just because they don't believe your speculah isn't a better argument than "shut up"
I don't care if it's true or not.
I only care about the fact that calling anyone who disagrees autistic is retarded

Methshot
Methshot

@lostmypassword
Same AOTS. If only because everything else in the summer season was terrible.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@New_Cliche

Japanese, user.

Unless I'm mistaken?

Evilember
Evilember

@Supergrass
Pretty short-sighted to think otherwise, user. How does someone who trusts nobody simply accept people's word that they won't use their power again? Even if you ignore the in your face foreshadowing, it's obvious she knows. Yuu is the guarantee that they won't use it again.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@SniperWish
@Evil_kitten

I meant how Yuu got a flashback from the alternate future, assuming that was a result of the memory wipe wearing.
Yuu's older brother also clearly has memories from the alternate future,
both of them retaining memories means it couldn't be a single timeline otherwise everyone
should experience deja vu of their potential future.

FastChef
FastChef

@SniperGod
What is the relation between them anyway?

girlDog
girlDog

all this hate
come on am I the only one actually enjoying it?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Sir_Gallonhead
I will have my Nao x Yuu

Fuck MC's brother

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Supergrass
Yeah that's true. I think it's because in ep2 he and everyone else thought the mission was to save kids from scientists (i.e. he was also directly involved with helping instead of being used)

RumChicken
RumChicken

@girlDog
What is it there to enjoy?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Playboyize
So basically you're responding to me in some sort of autistic moralfag sense of justice? Fuck off faggot.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@FastChef
They are both blind
It's NTR protection

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@ZeroReborn
It's not an alternate future. It's the past
Yuu just had his memories erased

Supergrass
Supergrass

@girlDog
I'm enjoying it. But unless it has some very good explanations for a few things that don't make sense I can't really call this "good" yet. Next episode is the exposition episode so we might have our questions answered.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@RumChicken
why are you here?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@girlDog
Hating the characters doesn't prevent me from enjoying the show.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Shunsuke needed light in his eyes in order to use his ability.

Isn't it fairly safe to assume that Shunsuke lost the light in his eyes due to overusing/overextending his time-leap ability? And thus effectively lost his time-leap ability.
But if that's the case, I am thinking that Sala must have had a pretty powerful ability too. Or at the very least an ability she abused to hell and back in the pursuit of saving her family until she went blind from the strain and lost her ability.

I wonder what ability she had.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Fuzzy_Logic
Me too, it's too much forced

Snarelure
Snarelure

@ZeroReborn
and im saying that "future" is the past. if his brother is the one to leap back in time, only his brother should retain memories. there is no reason for yuu to have them.

it might just be shitty writing though. time will tell if they do go for the double fake out - having what's supposedly 2 timelines being the same one, which is what i'm asserting, or not.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@kizzmybutt
@Spamalot
This isn't that complicated.

The bulk of this episode covered the original timeline, at the end of which Brother leaped back to the show's main timeline along with at least Yuu, the water guy, and the guy who erases people's memories.
For some reason, they wiped Yuu and Pizza's memories and Brother did his own thing for a while, involving making shitloads of money for his batcave and everything involving the saving of Nao, including founding and mantaining the school.
In the non-flashback bits of this episode, Yuu simply remembered the original timeline's events after that new ZHIEND song triggered his memories and fainted from the shock, then Waterdude took him to the batcave and presented him to his brother who at the moment he doesn't completely remember and Nao got her head pat and triggered the NTR obsessed fellows' rage.

That's it.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Soft_member
What if it was the same ability, and abilities go to someone else when they are lost?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Soft_member
The ability to make people think your music is good.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@girlDog
Don't worry. I'm enjoying it too4
@StonedTime
Maybe if you just pointed out your speculah without going "If you don't believe me, you're an autist" like a child, this wouldn't happen

takes2long
takes2long

@BinaryMan
I giggled

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Soft_member
Maybe telepathy?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@SniperGod
But Nao's mission still is to save kids from scientists.
Brother's plans are, as far as there's evidence for, not known to anyone that didn't leap time with him and didn't get their memory wiped (Like Yuu did).

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@girlDog
Nope, I'm liking it. You have to realize a lot of people on Sheeky Forums watch shows they don't even like because of their retarded need to shitpost.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Poker_Star
The telepathy guy didn't look like her

girlDog
girlDog

@girlDog
I'm enjoying it, but it's flaws can be hard to ignore but easy to bitch about.

idontknow
idontknow

@Emberfire
that's what is readily apparent yes, but that makes no sense. if yuu had never been in the lab, he wouldnt have memories of it, at all. if his memories were erased by an imperfect ability user, where the subject eventually regains their memory, it would.

again, could just be shitty writing. i'm just speculating that things arent as clear as they seem, and hoping they go in a more interesting direction.

time travel a shit.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@GoogleCat
You say that like it matters if it happened. You're a faggot for caring about the delivery. That's all.
waaaaa anon-kun said mean things on4chinz
I know, I'll stop him with my strong sense of justice!

Pretty sure you're the child here user.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Soft_member
Abilities are supposed to reflect the insecurities of the person who has then right? What if her ability is Similar to Yuu but copy rather than plunder she says she always wanted to be band frontman but she was shit and she copies Shunsukes ability and then she loses her eyesight too.

FastChef
FastChef

@Soft_member
I'm thinking actual mind control. She did say she cheated her way into fame and fortune so some type of power that helped her do that.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@idontknow
if yuu had never been in the lab, he wouldnt have memories of it, at all. if his memories were erased by an imperfect ability user, where the subject eventually regains their memory, it would.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

That feeling when you have finally gotten the boy you fancy to attend your favourite concert together, having the time of your life
and he has a fucking stroke

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@CodeBuns
You are cancer, then.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Did Nao know the singer would trigger something in Yuu's mind? She gave him that music player pretty fast and wanted him to go to the concert.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

I'm holding onto the slim hope that Yuu gets betrayed and goes full edge mode again.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@GoogleCat
Then you proceed to NTR him with his brother.

Inmate
Inmate

@GoogleCat
based

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@BlogWobbles
Abilities are supposed to reflect the insecurities of the person who has then right?
No

Snarelure
Snarelure

@GoogleCat
boy she fancies
That's not Shun.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@GoogleCat
I was surprised she didn't mention anything about that, but I guess they just didn't have enough time withing 24 minutes to put that in.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@BunnyJinx
i re-read, and yea, that's also plausible. just not sure about weather his bro can bring people back with him. i was assuming he could not.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@girlDog
older bro pretty much responsible for the death of the sister (again) because they knew of Ayumis powers and do jack shit.
Only MC knew about her power though because old bro told him.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@haveahappyday
I want to see him beat Nao within an inch of her life.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@GoogleCat
That's not his older brother though.

Again, she is a cunt whore almost on Togame's level.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@haveahappyday
The coke is calling

Booteefool
Booteefool

WE FUCKING KNOW THE ANSWER NOW, UH

girlDog
girlDog

@BunnyJinx
We can hope

cum2soon
cum2soon

@kizzmybutt
not having a sense of justice
You're going against God here
And all I'm saying is that the completely needless ad hominem makes your argument worthless
You can make it without throwing that gratuitously just because you feel the need to be an edgy faggot

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

SUZAK

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Soft_member
Shes the original time leap holder, the brother is just alternate timeline Yuu who can't fix the timeline to save his sister.

Evilember
Evilember

@StonedTime
the pacing this episode was ass. they sent like 4 doing power of the week bullshit, and cram all of this into 22 minutes.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@BlogWobbles
This isn't Yamada-kun, user.

FastChef
FastChef

@Booteefool
Because she was told to do this. Nao doesn't give a single shit.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Is the old man Yuu himself?

Booteefool
Booteefool

Will we ever learn who Rika and Yuriko were and why were the girls so pissed?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@ZeroReborn
I just don't see any possible way for these things to happen besides that.
Especially because Brother's group in the show's main timeline is the same as the group that let him escape in the original timeline, that doesn't happen out of coincidence.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Soft_member
How could you not fuck this jesus yuu is such a pussy

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@haveahappyday
then he steals all their powers and time leaps to save his sister and runs away with because fuck all you lying assholes

Bidwell
Bidwell

@CodeBuns
Nao's father

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Sharpcharm
Just because I hate her doesn't mean I don't want to fuck her.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@cum2soon
sense of justice
you're goign against God
ad hominem

Holy fuck and you're calling me edgy. Kill yourself you self righteous faggot.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Booteefool
We can assume they're people she beat up using her partial invisibility or hurt in some other way to get them to stop using their powers or transfer to their no-scientists-allowed school.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@massdebater
What?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Booteefool
Anyone have the gifs of Nao getting rekt?

massdebater
massdebater

@CodeBuns
Is it "plunder" because it's copyright infringement, or is it plunder as in actual theft?
Because one is very different from the other.

Techpill
Techpill

@ZeroReborn
Thanks I was going crazy trying to remember where I pulled that from after the other user corrected me.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@RumChicken
Was the insult necessary for yor argument?
Sorry, but maybe you should try making arguments without insulting those who don't believe them.
I see no reason to explain the insult being there

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Ok so they got Yuu to steal Flight and Telekenisis.
Im thinking some time travel shit will happen resulting in Yuu destroying/preventing the comet from giving everybody powers.
Maybe combining flight and collapse/ some other abilities he might aquire using time travel at a later point

Illusionz
Illusionz

@cum2soon
@RumChicken
This is fucking great, keep going

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

How would a timeleap save them from the facility?

Also, did anyone get the impression they have timeleaped before?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@CodeBuns
Mirin his perfect hairline

takes2long
takes2long

@Booteefool
those shit translations

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@massdebater
I think that given that telepathy fag couldn't use his telepathy anymore after Yuu got his power, it's actual theft

Snarelure
Snarelure

@iluvmen
I want to cum inside Momo-chan.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@massdebater
Theft. The people he possesses lose their power, it was never explained if that's permanent but that'd be the logical conclusion.
I guess this is how he will save his imouto, just steal her collapse and everything will ve daijoubu until the yandere bitch shows up again.

FastChef
FastChef

people thinking nao knew about yuu's wiped memories
Did you even watch the episode?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@RumChicken
Now you're just talking out of your ass. Keep going user, it's great.

Supergrass
Supergrass

imouto gets crushed in one timeline
dissipated in the previous one
waifu gets NTR'd
by his own aniki

idontknow
idontknow

@Flameblow
i want to see that box cutter bitch die a horrible death hopefully at the hands of yuu

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

it literally says "looting" in the opening
they translate it as "plunder"
What the fuck? They even translated speedbro's power as teleportation to make it like in the opening, but they deviated on this?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Garbage Can Lid
How would a timeleap save them from the facility?
Brother's ability might let him travel time with other people, in which case he basically just teleported his group to the past.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@GoogleCat
How am I talking out of my ass?
Explain to me how the insult was absolutely necessary , and not you being an edgy faggot that think being a jerk is better than being nice

Firespawn
Firespawn

@FastChef
literally nobody thinking this
Nao knew about his powers. She didn't need to know if his memories are wiped to know that he wasn't aware of his powers.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Booteefool
Seems like something linked to how she met Benefactor-kun, or a result of it.

cum2soon
cum2soon

So next episode is "Plunder", which means we still have two more weeks before we figure out what the fuck "Charlotte" is.

askme
askme

>>130191236
that artstyle
10/10
I guess it's subjective, but most people would disagree.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@kizzmybutt
Only their minds travel, not their physical bodies. It's time leap, not time travel. Now, as for if he could take other people's minds with him, wait for next week.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Emberfire
still using edgy incorrectly while bitching about justice, God, mean anons, and ad hominems

I love Sheeky Forums
Never change.

WebTool
WebTool

engrish

ROFL

DeathDog
DeathDog

@girlDog
implying MC can take abilities without trying
Its unlikely. Do you think researchers wouldnt have had him take over someone with abilities while testing. Do you think they wouldnt have noticed that the person he took over couldnt use their abilities anymore.
Your hypothesis depends on the researchers being so shitty that they wouldnt even test if he could use others abilities while possessing them.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

How-Low-Hello
Smells Like Tea,Espresso

Are you fucking kidding me.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

nao a snitch
like how could she even leave the facility

takes2long
takes2long

@Harmless_Venom
This. Her personality varies too widely. She's clearly just acting.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@WebTool
There will be Japanese lyrics version. Can't wait.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@DeathDog
The only researcher who thought that was the old guy, and no one believed him.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Okay, if Nao was really monitoring Yuu, how come she didn't know the relation between the brothers? She should have known if she was asked by Yuu's brother

Methnerd
Methnerd

@DeathDog

Except one of the researchers did know, i'm assuming he possibly kept it secret and lied to
the other researchers as he didnt wan't Yuu to be seperated from Ayumi

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Booteefool
I guess she was either just a cunt to them or she beat them up and forced them to move away from their homes or stopped them using powers as well.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@DeathDog
MC said that it was only a matter of time before the researchers found out.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Will there ever be a better toy than Egos?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Methnerd
How is it incorrect?
When a fag who acts like a jerk and looks down on nice people shows up in a show, you guys start calling him an edgelord
It's no different here. The fag acted like a jerk adding a needless insult to his argument because being nice is for plebs, apparently.
How is that not edgy?
Also, the going against god thing was a joke

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Gigastrength
Brother never revealed her was Yuu's brother.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Firespawn
She knew because of wet guy

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@takes2long
Real people who struggle to get interested in stuff are usually like that.
Cold and bored until something extraordinarily pleasant happens, then they cheer up for a while and eventually go back to having a blank face for some time.

Someone's gonna come and say that's autistic, but please do know that's not how autism works.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@hairygrape
It would make sense if he leapt back with the people close to him at the moment, this would make it easy to explain why Yuu retained his memories. He might have gone back to way before everyone got captured, funded the Xavier Institute and told Nao what she had to do, thus saving everyone from a life of SCIENCE (which would make more sense than escaping to a different timeline).
As for the memory wipe, he was probably friends with the wipeguy before they got caught (or maybe he befriended him again) and told him to wipe Yuu's memory for the sake of the keikaku.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Sharpcharm
Your theory isnt autistic, its retarded.
Kill yourself :^)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Fuzzy_Logic
The only thing better than playing with oneself is playing with someone else.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Dreamworx
I-it was a joke, I was only pretending to be retarded!

Spamalot
Spamalot

Why is Nao always filming?
Is she just an high functioning autistic girl or does she sell information/people to researchers

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Methnerd
@JunkTop
@Playboyize
Very unlikely. You have to be a really shit researcher to not notice that your test subject lost his ability directly after being possessed. At best if they only had him do it on one person its almost possible that they ignored it. Unlikely but whats more unlikely is that they only had him do it on 1 person.
Hey guys, every time this kid possesses someone with abilities they lose it
no research potential here.
Youre assuming terrible researchers.

likme
likme

Shunsuke is blind and can't use his ability. But I wonder if it can still be plundered.
Same for Sala I guess.

Methshot
Methshot

@New_Cliche
It's not a theory, that's just how some people work.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Sharpcharm
comparing anime to real life
this retarded

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Spamalot
There will be some sort of plot-breaking reveal near the end which will make us reconsider Nao's overall character.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Spamalot
Their school probably requires evidence for paperwork and stuff.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Spazyfool
being so retarded that you honeslty think someone out there believes in a god from an eroge
Did you seriosuly miss the Demonbane pic?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

comet passes through
teenagers gain power
MAEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Methshot
implying anime characters are people

TreeEater
TreeEater

@GoogleCat
realistic character personalities are a bad thing

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@JunkTop
No, he did not say that. He said as long as things continue the way they are its a long ways off.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@GoogleCat
Many people do it when they want to shit on a show because "it's not realistic"

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Sharpcharm
a 180

I never liked Nao since the first episode

She only became somewhat tolerable as it seemed the plot would become really gay

Now the plot is becoming un-gay instead and it looks like Nao really is both captain no fun and captain slut

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Spamalot
@StrangeWizard
Almost guaranteed to be linked to the true nature of her power or something.
The opening lists all powers and just like it said nothing of mind jacking it said nothing about invisibility.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Spamalot
The real weakness of her ability will be she can't see anyone she chooses to become invisible to, not that she can only use it on one person.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Snarelure
I don't have an argument, so I'll just post le ebin laughing animu girls
Fuck off

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Emberburn
Except the post you're replying to calls someone a retard for claiming the show actually is realistic.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@WebTool
what's wrong?

SniperWish
SniperWish

@cum2soon
It's probably one of zhiend's songs

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Need_TLC
Did you not watch episode 7?

Supergrass
Supergrass

imouto gets crushed in one timeline
dissipated in the previous one
waifu NTR'd
by his own aniki

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Stark_Naked
How long will you keep up your ebin reaction pics meme, shitposter-kun?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

FUCK YOU

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

So MC is going to give his brother his eyes by the end of this? If that's the case then wouldn't any set of eyes be enough? If this all comes down to his time shift ability then you'd think the x-kids would've sacrificed someone's eyes by now.

And Yuu knowing the band's song insinuates that the concert was the past, since that's when it first premiered. If so then why is brother in hiding now without his eyes?

inb4 multiple timelines

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Spamalot
It's so she can show the older brother all he's missed out on after Yuu plunders a new pair of eyes for him

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@massdebater
underrated post

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@CouchChiller
you'll never be petted by incompetent MC's older brother for putting up with MC's shit

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Sir_Gallonhead
@Nude_Bikergirl
@Stark_Naked
@Flameblow
Embarrassing.

askme
askme

@BinaryMan
something something true form
either way it'll inevitably tie into her ability

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

ahegao blowjob mind control nakadashi x-ray
Everything she deserves.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Ignoramus
Actually I understand now, the song was just premiered in Japan but was available prior. That's when Yuu heard it.

So the events in the facility really is the past. There's no time fuckery going on, yet at least.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Stupidasole
Yes, it's emabarrassing to see someone seriously thinking that some people believe in gods from eroge such as Demonbane

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@JunkTop
It's something related to the mind
I'm thinking of erasing memories

likme
likme

@Ignoramus
What on earth are you talking about?

Yuu knew about the song because in his original timeline, part of which would be in a later date than the show's main events, he had already listened to it.
And there's no reason on earth why he'd give his eyes to his brother, what made you even think about that? If anything he would just steal his brothers' ability to do the time travel nonsense.

Please try to be sober while watching stuff with convoluted plots.

Evilember
Evilember

@Nude_Bikergirl
But driver dude already has that power

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

great episode, great series

only retards trying to fit in don't like this

idontknow
idontknow

@likme
He needs to see the hosts eyes in order to rob them of their powers. His brother has false eyes.

And the woman from the band eluded to making a similar choice as she did when giving up her eyes. I just put 2 and 2 together.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

SUZAK

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

/a/thread/129881410#p129893143
The second guy to the left is the Mr.IamSoakingWet dude.
I called it.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

So what exactly does timeleap do?

idontknow
idontknow

@ZeroReborn
remember when people thought they were the villain?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

shun pats nao on the head like a child
NTR NTR TOTAL CUCKFEST CUCKADOODLEDOO
never change Sheeky Forums

Booteefool
Booteefool

@ZeroReborn
literally everyone called it long long time ago

MPmaster
MPmaster

@CouchChiller
Why are people so mad about this? Just because Yuu's brother patted Nao doesn't mean that there isn't anything but platonic admiration towards Yuu's brother on Nao's part.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@BunnyJinx
here's a reply leddit

Firespawn
Firespawn

I would say they erased his memories because he didn't want to go along with their plan (whatever it may be).
And now they are basically forcing him to do it.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@idontknow
implying they are not

Power corrupts.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Poker_Star
intelligent guy who doesn't go with the NTR meme
must be from reddit
Nice shitpost

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Harmless_Venom
wow now you showed us leddit
here's another one by the way

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

How does this make you feel?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Fucking jump scares.

Methshot
Methshot

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Need_TLC
everyone who doesn't go along with my retaraded meme is from reddit
Nice boogeymaning. Is that the only thing you can do to defend your meme?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@BunnyJinx
like a child
Exactly.
Reminder that Nao was a little child when Shunsuke saved her.

farquit
farquit

Timeleap ability makes no sense and it will for sure come with some pull-out-of-ass convenience clause.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Evil_kitten
A PAT ON THE HEAD FROM A BLIND GUY IS NOT NTR FOR FUCKS SAKE THERES SO MANY LEGIT REASONS TO HATE NAO THERES NO NEED FOR THIS MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Most original Key show yet.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Soft_member
When Yuu is running down the hall after taking the telepath's ability, you hear a girl call out for her mother in his head. It's clearly Misa.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Deadlyinx
Is there a sound webm of this?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@iluvmen
It was very bad Engrish, even for Engrish.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

So who the fuck is Charlotte?

likme
likme

@Need_TLC
Not same guy, but its Maeda, I expected it so I can't really say I was disappointed for something I saw coming

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Sheeky Forums isnt notorious for sexual experience but I'm surprised you guys think that fucking is patting a girl on the head I must say

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Evil_kitten
The final boss

The alien loli that gave everyone their powers

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Fuzzy_Logic
You could say they Legoed his ego.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Nude_Bikergirl
I see, but I thought artists had "poetic license" for this?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Deadlyinx
AH LOOK ITS FUCKING IMOUTO

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Carnalpleasure
implying rubbing her head isn't akin to sex

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Spazyfool
@Snarelure
@Stark_Naked
@Methnerd
@GoogleCat
@RumChicken
Holy shit please stop posting. Stuff like this kills online communities.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Gigastrength
you forgot to cross off magic twists and tears

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Harmless_Venom
fucking satan get out

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Carnalpleasure
Specially when the guy doing the headpatting is blind

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Evil_kitten
cucked

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Skullbone
But that would be a ripoff of mekaku.

FastChef
FastChef

WMP
Windows

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I just wanna fuck imouto while she plays with my cock ;_;

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Carnalpleasure

Oh please Nao was completely wet when she saw Shunsuke

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Fuzzy_Logic
Who's Othelle?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@BunnyJinx
Do you also think guys are cucked when their girlfriends get wet over some celebrity?

Evilember
Evilember

@Evil_kitten
She is so wet in this scene.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Burnblaze
/thread

Bunch of butthurt faggots in this thread taking another irrelevant anime too far, as is the norm on Sheeky Forums.

inb4 2deep4u
Its a fucking cartoon for teenagers, only autistic sperglords look for "artistic qualities/shortfalls" in a Chinese cartoon

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@PurpleCharger
fuck imouto while she plays with my cock
Wrong series dude, nobody has turned into jelly here yet

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@FastChef
Just one of the tortures they have to endure in this facility.

farquit
farquit

@PurpleCharger
you can only do one or the other user, you only have one cock, unless you were referring to your balls she plays with.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@PurpleCharger
This should be a banner.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Reminder that Yuu now has the thoughtography ability.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Evil_kitten
You can feel her pussy tail wagging as she gets a head rub from her master.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@MPmaster
I hate time travel bc it creates plotholes/is such an ordinary technique

What were you expecting? EVA?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@farquit
fucking and then playing between stops

virgin

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@FastChef
At least it's not VLC.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Spazyfool
not having at least 3 cocks
pathetic

Emberburn
Emberburn

@RavySnake
That better be used in a gag sometime soon

Emberfire
Emberfire

@FastChef
As shit as it may be. I don't really think they are allowed to install their own software. They likely don't even have internet.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

https://d.maxfile.ro/bzmeghkizy.webm https://d.maxfile.ro/zdnyrbddrt.webm

For people who wanted the soundclip, I made two of these, I wasn't sure which one was funnier

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Spazyfool
that's not what you/he said though.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Emberburn
Go fuck yourself and stop trying so hard to fit in, autistic newfag.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@BinaryMan
wait, if you're still alive, who's dead corpse did I bone?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@LuckyDusty
This was pretty funny.

Techpill
Techpill

@LuckyDusty
Love them. That scene was great.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Who was Maedomari again?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Okay, so if MC takes a girl's picture will it be see-through clothing? This is important.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@LuckyDusty
heh, based. thanks.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@LuckyDusty
now thats how you reintroduce a character.

MPmaster
MPmaster

sawashiro wins the mcb owl

How do you react?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@LuckyDusty
This is at least twice as silly when viewed by itself.

eGremlin
eGremlin

I think he's the car driver.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Snarelure
The one who questioned if she's have to erase the knocked out guard's memories.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@LuckyDusty
make Yuu's yell a little longer.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@LuckyDusty
This could probably be made into a remix.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@eGremlin
@Snarelure
Meant to quote

Evilember
Evilember

@Emberburn
It won't be
We've safely exited the "light comedy" portion of the series.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Snarelure
Guy behind her.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@girlDog
Note that if this turns out to be true it blows all the fags out of the water that said that the first few episodes were meaningless and episodic.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

RURUSHU

viagrandad
viagrandad

All the people saying Zhiend's Engrish is bad "even for Engrish" --- if your sample size is so small that you think this is particularly bad, you should fuck off to /v/.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@viagrandad
They're a fuck ton better than the Engrish in Yusarin's songs.

Methshot
Methshot

I think it's a good series so far.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@SniperWish
Is that the same qt that was running to Ayumi's school?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@kizzmybutt
am I fitting in yet

Lunatick
Lunatick

@StrangeWizard
What?

w8t4u
w8t4u

@PackManBrainlure
that's about as long as it goes without going into the next frame which makes it less silly

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

So basically brother is the villain and Nao was supposed to be his minion but fell in love with Yuu and will end up betraying brother.

Techpill
Techpill

@StrangeWizard
The guy wanted a banner, so I gave him one, why is that a problem?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@viagrandad

It sounds worse because English lyrics usually rhyme. Like, no one complained about the TWGOK OP's, in fact, they were one of the few things about the show that were universally liked.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSSm16uZMO8

FastChef
FastChef

@Gigastrength
@Sir_Gallonhead
Add Deus Ex cause Plunder is fucking Deus Ex.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Methshot
Yes. Maeda is a genius, she always manager to caught us with something really good.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@viagrandad
CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWLING INNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

w8t4u
w8t4u

SUZAKU

Illusionz
Illusionz

@StrangeWizard
@Lunatick
Oh, I see. This samefag must have been called out for being new in some other thread and is lashing out.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@viagrandad
whats bad is her fucking singing

Supergrass
Supergrass

@w8t4u
Ruruushuuuu~~

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

When does the preview usually come out?

girlDog
girlDog

@FastChef
Deus Ex
Except that they have gone about this reveal very slowly, hinting at it since the beginning of the series.
The name of the ability is even in the opening.

First before Nao showed up you wondered if taking over people for 5 was really all that he could do if it was just all that he had learned. He even spoke of it as incomplete himself and tried to master it.
Then we had Nao wanting Yuu to take over the telekenisis guy as a test.
Then there was the levitating guy and we saw Yuu use his levitation power. Granted that he did it while still in his body.

It's not deus ex because it wasn't out of nowhere.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@viagrandad
@StrangeWizard
@CouchChiller
@Supergrass
@Nude_Bikergirl
@likme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXrRWLKzko

Thats the only good Engrish song I know

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@w8t4u
@Supergrass
@Spamalot
RURUSH

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Spamalot
What series is this? The character looks familiar.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Raving_Cute
Ergo garbage

RavySnake
RavySnake

@FastChef
That's not what a deus ex machina is. Deus Ex Machina would be more like if during a climactic end scene everyone suddenly loses their powers (because the comet passed or something), which would save the MC from trouble.

Plunder is just a plot point that was revealed fairly slowly and hasn't even been used for anything. Deus Ex Machina isn't simply "an asspull", it's an asspull that comes out of nowhere and solves a conflict/hurdle.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Booteefool
Holy fuck you're retarded, read the goddamn filename

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@SniperWish
Ok ? Like if I care if you liked it or not, I wont try to protect an anime which has 0 connection with me from someone from Sheeky Forums. So yea.... k

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@PurpleCharger
You write like a faggot.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@PurpleCharger
/r/catalog#s=eddit

TechHater
TechHater

@Raving_Cute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUNumO8K3A

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Evil_kitten
My bf would agree with you

5mileys
5mileys

@PurpleCharger
@CodeBuns
please end your pathetic life

idontknow
idontknow

Is my imouto okay?
Yeah she's fine
relief.jpg
But she's about to be split open and poked with various scary medical shit

Being Onii-chan is suffering.

also did Yuu just get cucked by his brother?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Booteefool
Stein's;Gate but read the VN first

Flameblow
Flameblow

@TechHater
It was a good day when the original lyrics were released. Even the interpreted fanub lyrics were better.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@5mileys
No.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

This show went from reasonable to so full of shit in a single episode.
It's not even funny.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@BinaryMan
went from reasonable
Nigga wat?

Inmate
Inmate

We have had trouble with our video host, we will open the site after migrating the site to new video host. It could take 15 days ~ 1 month. Sorry for the inconvenience.
KISSANIME IS DEAD
WHAT DO I USE IN THE MEANTIME

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Inmate
Try killing yourself.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Firespawn
Thats the wrong link,friend

https://www[.r]eddit[.]com/r/anime

here you go ;)

Bidwell
Bidwell

@TalkBomber
xD funniest guy on reddit right here folks

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

moe DoFP
Wtf is this!?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@PurpleCharger
Tumblr or Reddit?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Inmate
Try the Crunchyroll Premium Subscription

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

even gate threads are better than charlotte ones

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Ignoramus
what is little busters
what is angel beats
what is clannad

Nojokur
Nojokur

@TurtleCat
Actually both, which sites do you use?

@Inmate
anime haven .org

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Inmate
Day before I head back to college
Guess my GPA won't be too shitty afterall

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Deadlyinx
aren't Gate threads just waifu circlejerks and sourcefag jerks?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Illusionz
She didn't know because in on secret plan, she knew because wet guy tells what the powers are, and considering how Yuu acted before they met him, for all she knew telling him might cause him to take their powers and run.

Evilember
Evilember

@Nojokur
You should probably just leave. It's best the you just get out. You'll encounter this opposition wherever you go on this site, and your culture importation hurts the site as well. Those place are both cancer, and by coming here, you bring that cancer with.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Evilember
hahah

Are you autistic? or fat? or both?

pic related hahahha

takes2long
takes2long

@Inmate
@Raving_Cute
using kissanime

Snarelure
Snarelure

I know some people are saying that the ability-of-the-week episodes actually had a purpose behind them since Yuu has now plundered their abilities, but what the fuck was the purpose of the X-ray photography episode?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Nojokur
thanks m8 I'll give it a try

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Inmate
Kissanime died when they forced the anti-adblocking shit.
Besides, streaming is pretty shit either way. If it's not a standalone episode/OVA of a show you aren't following, what's the point?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@takes2long
Whats wrong with kissanime, exactly?

Evilember
Evilember

@Raving_Cute
streaming
anywhere
ever

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Snarelure
hope he'll test it on Nao next ep

whereismyname
whereismyname

I'm quite surprised no one has come up with the theory that Shu intentionally let Ayumy die after time leaping.
He time leaped to get everyone out of the facility and have some freedom, but he might have had some plan for after being free, but since he went blind he could no longer use his abillity.
As such, he would need Yuu to take the abillity from him, but Yuu would have no reason to do so if Ayumi was still alive, as being sent to the Esper School pretty much improved his living, and he was starting to live a normal life.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Bidwell
Its just 5 clicks when you open an anime episode user, not The shoah
Its not like they have ads during the videos

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@whereismyname
What does timeleaping even entail? I can't properly theorize if the power hasn't been explained.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@girlDog
Where was it implied that their world has been reset multiple times? I was pretty sure this was the first time.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I dropped this when she was turned into pizza sauce, is she not dead now?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Skullbone
Neither, actually. Your response is probably bait, but you really never know when you're dealing with some teenager from Tumblr.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@takes2long
They at least have HD streams unlike other shitty streaming sites.

idontknow
idontknow

@ZeroReborn
she's still dead, but time travel saves the day

likme
likme

@Sir_Gallonhead
It's hard to speculate what he could try to do, given that we don't know how the memories are kept after leaping and who keeps them, but it's not far off the table to think he'd try to get revenge on the scientists after having enough time to think things through.
He could also turn out to be a villain, and making Yuu use timeleap could potentially leave him blind as well, rendering his plunder useless and leaving room for Shu's group to carry out whatever.

takes2long
takes2long

There are people who waste bandwidth on downloading instead of streaming

lol literal plebs wasting money

Bidwell
Bidwell

@JunkTop
Some of the popups they have had in the past had viruses in them. Just saying.
An adblocker is not just a thing for convenience, it protects from harm too.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@idontknow
@SomethingNew

why is this considered ntr? why are you... o right, i'm on Sheeky Forums where a slight blush is love.

And no, Nao and the MC don't have to end together for this to end well, love is not everything.

But I must admit, those theories about they implanting a fake sister/using him for their own purposes are amazing.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Evilember
in your face foreshadowing
What where

viagrandad
viagrandad

@takes2long
Though you're trolling, I think it's interesting how people still cling to the idea that it matters one way or the other with seasonal releases.

BDs is when downloading counts.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@takes2long
waste bandwidth

I don't live in a third world country where bandwidth is a limited resource.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

time travel bullshit

wow like we didn't see this a mile away

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@takes2long
Bandwidth cap
This is still a thing?

viagrandad
viagrandad

So all of a sudden this could be one of many giant clusterfucks of a plot, or just shitty direction full of holes. Anything could be false memories, all events could have been orchestrated to keep Yuu in the dark or otherwise manipulate him.

Also, which construction company is the one that builds top secret lairs for time leaping kids?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@girlDog
@Illusionz
Can anyone tell me when she stops him from taking over Speedbro's powers? I wanna watch the scene again

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

what if nao never had a brother? alternate nao 'oniichan' didn't mention anything about him having a sister.

massdebater
massdebater

@viagrandad
Whoever built the school, possibly?

It's probably the scientist who helped Yuu.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@massdebater
That was more a musing. "Who do supervillains hire to build their secret lairs?"

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Guys, the only thing that matters here is how Yuu takes it. Will he feel betrayed or not? If he doesn't then you have no ground to complain about anything. I mean Yuu was told from the very beginning that his powers were required, it's not like he was lied to.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Only the best anikis let their little sisters walk around knowing they have a hidden power that can bring down tons of rubble on top of them. Just the best.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Reminder that I was right about Yuu's big brother being blind, and that's enough to convince be to continue posting theories about blind characters.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@AwesomeTucker
How do you build a secret base if the people who build it know where it is?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Dreamworx
You can stream a torrent too.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@girlDog
@Illusionz
This is practically a same kind of haters shitposting that happened -and still do somehow- to Yukinoshita Yukino. Bloody morons cherrypicking so hard to help themselves sleep at night, I guess. Hell, the show isn't even over yet. Just shut your stupid mouth and wait another month to start some discussion

takes2long
takes2long

@Harmless_Venom
How is nude pic shit tier

Snarelure
Snarelure

@JunkTop
they have someone who can mind wipe

Skullbone
Skullbone

@JunkTop
Obviously the builders are all living there. In sub-basement 3 you'll find a dormitory full of top secret Mexicans and El Salvadorans.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Emberfire
@cum2soon
Welcome to Sheeky Forums, where a bit of blush is considered love by pathetic virgins

girlDog
girlDog

@Raving_Cute
Not Lotus Juice

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

there are guys who've got actually mad and call out for cuckshit just because olderbro patted Nao

S-seriously? Well this is Sheeky Forums so why not. But this really is way too stupid

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

had to wait 10 minutes to reply because of a bogus ban request from some hack janitor
@Dreamworx
I asked you what was wrong with kissanime, a HD streaming service.
This image did not present a single argument of anything wrong with kissanime, you're just a clueless contrarian prick

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nichirou/archives/54493942.html

girlDog
girlDog

@Skullbone
They don't have Mexicans in japan. The closest they have are Brazilians and Filipinos.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@takes2long
Whycare streamfags always so fucking technologically illiterate? Just so you know, streaming doesn't make animes magically appear on screen without wasting your shitty thirld-world bandwith.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@takes2long
It will never stop being amusing how there are still people out there who believe you don't download anything when streaming.

iluvmen
iluvmen

So clearly Yuu still had his memories after they first time leaped. I really don't get why the Shun had his memories wiped when he could be helping them.
Am I the only one that thinks Shun is going to be a bad guy or something? Or that had ulterior motives and there was a real reason he got locked up by the scientists? He clearly had that fucking evil look and the lyrics of the second OP even alluded to him.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Garbage Can Lid
I am truly awful at cooking. But I am going to have to try to make this.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@iluvmen
You think Shunsuke is the "monster"?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Spazyfool
26 min old post but, its the 6th episode 4 min in. Its the scene where Yuu wants Yusarin to visit his sister but doesnt want glasses to come because he is such a big fanboy

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Ayumi died for nothing.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Snarelure
No. The monster is clearly Yuu at this point and it can't be anyone else.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Burnblaze
Don't worry, she'll be back soon.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Spazyfool
It's the same place where people lost their shit when Yano acted slightly familiar towards a coworker.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Snarelure
What if the monster was Sala?

idontknow
idontknow

@GoogleCat
Oh, thanks so much user. The sound and face Nao makes as she stops Yuu definitely seem to indicate that it would be bad for him to do that.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Garbage Can Lid
those skies
There's just something about anime skies.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Illusionz
@girlDog
Shittiest grill from the worst show this season. Thanks Maeda.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Burnblaze
EZ fix with time warping. I guess since Shun lost his vision he cant time warp anymore due to needing light to enter his eyes to activate his power. But that doesn't mean he lost his power. All Yuu needs to do is take over his body and steal his power then he can time warp that way. Although, I think if he does that it might make him lose his vision too like that one singer chick or his brother.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Is it happening?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Spamalot
If the scene where he waited for the telepathic guy to look up is any indication, Yuu needs to see their eyes in order to body jack them.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Why are we assuming his brother went blind? He has false eyes which means they were removed.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@LuckyDusty
But do they need eye sight or does he just need to look at their eyes?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Spazyfool
I think they're more mad about Nao's motivation for befriending MC and interacting with him is because it's what Shunsuke wants her to do. Of course, this has nothing to do with cuckholding anything, but you can't expect Sheeky Forums to use terms correctly.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Stark_Naked
Even if he did have false eyes, which I dont remember anyone saying, if you remove the eyes you cant just put them back in like aldnoah zero

Flameblow
Flameblow

@AwesomeTucker
https://archive.org/a/thread/129837844/#129837844

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@iluvmen
Yuu isn't a conduit. Conduits that are main characters can't have the ability to fly, and Yuu CAN fly.

takes2long
takes2long

@Booteefool
@Sharpcharm
Your eyes go that milky color from cataracts, which looks closer to what they're going for. If they were false then they'd just be his regular eye color.

I don't see why Yuu wouldn't be able to take his power at this point. I'm sure there will be some asspull as to why he can't.

likme
likme

@Evil_kitten
Nao is a bitch in heat for him.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Watching this show made me realize how much I want another Code Geass with Lelouch.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Spamalot
She said she wants to make a ZHIEND music video.

whereismyname
whereismyname

At least this episode rules out Nao's ability being Telepathy.

I don't know why people are getting so upset over Nao from the speculation after this episode though, you should already know that speculating Maeda's works is hit-and-miss in a whole bunch of ways.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@whereismyname
Her ability really is a type of telepathy, just with a very limited range of function.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Burnblaze
she died for honor and my amusement

TechHater
TechHater

@Methnerd
Let it go user, it'll never happen ;_;

Nojokur
Nojokur

@SniperWish
So Yuu now has the ability to fly, create nude pics and use psychokinesis, did I miss something?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Harmless_Venom

More like:

lewd tier
nude pic
invisibility
memory erase
sleep spell

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@LuckyDusty
he body jacked a guy without even looking at him, unless this is just a plothole

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Nojokur
He might still have abilities from his past timeline if thats how it works

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@BlogWobbles
Temporary edge power-up, he can only do that in dark mode.

WebTool
WebTool

@Stupidasole
It's like she or his brother knew that listening to a new ZHIEND track would be the trigger for a few of his memories.
Then again why didn't she know that he was his brother if she knew about his real ability.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

post-rock
they play generic alt rock
Why Nao lied?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Snarelure
@GoogleCat
Isn't the fact that the could hear the new and all exclusive song in that memory proof that it's not an event that happend in the past?
The only way it could be that way would be that the Vocalist is actually on it.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Stupidasole
Actually I was thinking that the vocalist had the ability to timeleap at some time too. She lost her eyesight and she alluded to having to "give it up" to make a deal with god. I think its a similar situation to Yu's brother and his current eye sight. So just how when Yu was going through walls and was getting super exhausted, or like how Nao is only invisible to 1 person at a time, or pretty much any other power in the show, time leap is not perfect. It requires a sacrifice to activate.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@ZeroReborn
This is merely a guess, but I assume his powers don't transfer between timelines. Even more, I think it's fairly likely that he will also lose all of his gathered abilities, including Time Leap, upon returning to past himself (that is, if Time Leap just sends his consciousness back in time and not his whole body) meaning he would have to re-find his brother to be able to time leap again.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@TreeEater
If its an alternate timeline situation, then it would make sense if powers transferred over. But if its a situation where his consciousness goes back in time, then it would make sense that he never got the power in the first place.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@massdebater
Yea, seriously. Even if they just stuck him in one scene by light speed tackling a security guard it'd of been better than nothing.

Skullbone
Skullbone

At the begining of this show they talked a lot about imperfect abilites.
Could this mean that Nao and Speedbro also have some kind of different ability or was the idea simply scrapped?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@BlogWobbles
His body fell to the ground, what's there to say he didn't land on his back face up?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Skullbone
Dude, Nao and Speedbro's abilities are imperfect. Nao can only appear invisible to 1 person at a time and Speedbro cant stop mid sprint.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@kizzmybutt
he possessed him before he landed

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Skullbone
No. Nao can only make herself invisible to one person, not everyone. Speedbeo can't stop without crashing headlong into something. Yusa doesn't know when she's being possessed.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@LuckyDusty
The person has to be in his field of vision. He could have been on the very edge of it. All Yuu had to do was look to his right.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@likme

That's his sister, you sick fuck

Evilember
Evilember

@Bidwell
not using umatrix to block the contents of the ads while allowing the frame to get past their stupid thing

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@FastChef
Trigger was the trigger.
God damn it.

idontknow
idontknow

@King_Martha
he didn't turn his head, and he wasn't in his peripheral vision because he is both behind him and Yuu has his hood on

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

/a/thread/130199367#p130199367
new me

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Fried_Sushi
Maeda in charge of subtlety

@idontknow
@King_Martha
Maeda in charge of consistency

@PurpleCharger
Maeda in charge of musical genre classification

fuck Maeda

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Gigastrength
Ghosts?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@lostmypassword
Misa

cum2soon
cum2soon

@SomethingNew
It still pissed me off. Nao changes attitude so often it pisses me off. Most everything about this fuck up of a show pisses me off

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Methnerd
When I watched the first episode where they chased him, he could have possesed her, jumped into the river behind him or whatever. He could have possesed her when she appeared before he was going to do the drugs so she could leave him alone.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content