How high would Sheeky Forums rate this character on the tumblr scale?

SniperGod
SniperGod

How high would Sheeky Forums rate this character on the tumblr scale?

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SniperGod
additional picture here for further reference

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@SniperGod
comics and cartoons

TechHater
TechHater

@SniperGod
Depends how quirky she is.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@TechHater
She's on a mission to literally smash the patriarchy in her homeland

Spamalot
Spamalot

@SniperGod
I dunno a 2/10

massdebater
massdebater

@Spamalot
Oh ok going by the art a 2 with the info here
@Spazyfool
At least a 6 I would need to know more to put it any higher

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperGod
@DeathDog
@Spazyfool
I guess a 4, unless the entity she's fighting is actually called the patriarchy in which case I'd say a 6.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@SniperGod
Delicious brown/10

FastChef
FastChef

@SniperGod
She seems a bit fair skinned even though she originated from Shurima. I'm more interested in how the fanart will portray her, honestlyl.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@SniperGod
tumblr scale
How do you live your life seeing everything in terms of Tumblr?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@FastChef
Admittedly, all the other Shuriman champs are animals

King_Martha
King_Martha

@SniperGod
So she is the Kamala of league of legends?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@SniperGod
/v/ out of 10

Playboyize
Playboyize

@massdebater
alright, here's the full shakedown:

-She was introduced as a 16 year old mercenary of a "bad guy" faction who deserted when she realized that their spiked armor and liberal use of skull decor wasn't ironic
-through her travels she has potential lore connections to almost every single major faction in the setting
-she raced home when she found out that an ancient emperor from her homeland's glory days had been ressurected and wanted to rebuild the empire that was once the greatest in the land
-was designed by (and I'm not exaggerating here) a SJW in a polyamorous relationship with an abusive transman who considers the presence of female anatomy to be a mark of that character to be an oversexualized slut

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Need_TLC
What about sivir, xerath, and malzahar?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Playboyize
transman? So he's dating a biological female who identifies as a man?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Illusionz
This
If you stop giving a shit about those people they might disappear from your field of vision

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Spazyfool
How literal a patriarchy?
Like is it "Male Leader" but there isn't an inherent male chauvinism to their rhetoric or is it literally "Put Wimmin in their place" type? Also is it thinly veiled Muslim theocracy?
Like if she's from Carbombistan then I wouldn't call it inherently tumblr at all.
@Playboyize
The only thing I don't like is that last point and it's not like an artist can't be separate from their work, hell it sounds like the REAL problem is with their boygirlfriend rather than the artist themselves. Otherwise sounds like a completely generic story which can be good or bad depending on execution.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Playboyize
-She was introduced as a 16 year old mercenary of a "bad guy" faction who deserted when she realized that their spiked armor and liberal use of skull decor wasn't ironic
Might of Noxus really should start killing traitors.
-she raced home when she found out that an ancient emperor from her homeland's glory days had been ressurected and wanted to rebuild the empire that was once the greatest in the land
That golden armor Pharaoh dude? He's last champ I played with.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Flameblow
@Need_TLC
@Nude_Bikergirl

She left home because she is a mutant and people was afraid of him. She got captured by some army, she escaped, she met some sort of old sensei figure, now she wants to go back to his old place and that is basically
@Playboyize
That is your fanfic

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Bidwell
Oh then she's just a brown girl with a generic backstory.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Burnblaze
Sivir
Not sure, but wasn't she *not* from shurima before the revamp?
xerath
You literally can't tell what he looked like before he became bluemagicenergyman
malzahar
I'd say same as xerath but this one is debatable, I'll give you that one

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@eGremlin
You do realise if you stop noticing social justice warriors there free to work there corupting infulunce in peace right

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@TalkBomber
Yeah, she is afraid the army that captured her is going to take revenge on her family and she wants to go back to protect them. It is not even Sheeky Forums related.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Playboyize

Personal life choices aside, he's made both Lucian and Azir and they're fun as fuck.

Tali's kit looks like it has room for a great deal of mastery. And the rock surfing looks fun for roams.

People can sit and spin all they want about the recent exclusion of titty monsters in new champ releases in exchange for a bunch of strange bodied womyn, but the fact remains that the only kit that sucks from recent releases is Illaoi.

Even Kalista the funsucker is at least entertaining to play.

askme
askme

@Need_TLC
It is not even Sheeky Forums related.
Neither are Universal Monsters but here we are. We are truly /off topic/.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BinaryMan
Sure, but crying about it on Sheeky Forums won't accomplish anything anyway

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Bidwell
I'm not making a single word of this up user, stop lying.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@SniperGod
0/10
no off color nose to avoid actually drawing a nose
brown skin in the desert, go figure.
not lolsorandumb quirky

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Nude_Bikergirl
yep, apparently Azir is evil now

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@iluvmen
Except you know allowing people to make it clear there not ok with it.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Need_TLC
It's more the former than the latter, the male leader is an ancient pharaoh who is intent on restoring his people from the terror and misery they currently live in. Also the artist is the one with the shitty opinions on sexualization, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got those ideas from their spouse

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Illusionz
@eGremlin

Haven't you heard? Tumblr is pure evil and wants nothing but change and equality! You know, what Sheeky Forums hates above all else! MAKE Sheeky Forums GREAT AGAIN!!!

iluvmen
iluvmen

@RumChicken
Rito are cucks. What's next, Riven rejoins Noxus?

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content