WALL

TechHater
TechHater

Now that the dust has settled and there is a 65% 70% chance of Trump winning the presidency there is something you have to be aware about this ***wall***.

First thing >we, as mexicans don't give a fuck about the wall, really, nobody cares, unless you were building some massive nuclear disposal center right next to the border we would not care about it.

Second, >we, are never going to pay for it, never, why?, because >we hate americanism, >we hate your arrogance and imperialism and >we would never openly pay you tribute. Now, you can cut out foreign aid (wich you won't since it is most likely bribes to a specific group of people), you can heavily tax minor electronic transfer to México (wich you should anyway since it reeks of monely laundering) but people will find or create alternatives just to spite you, you could even entirely cut trade but then you'll have to develope a taste for dog meat and get used to flavorless fruit from china, or eat moose or whatever from canada.

México will never give you money for this, none of your paid polititians here would dare to bring the subject, we are not talking about political suicide, anyone doing this would get outright murderd on the spot, this is not up to discussion in México.

So we are thrilled of how this is developing, Trump has a big mouth, it wasn't enough saying that there was going to be a wall with an effective security system for the border (wich is just common sence really), he had to take it up notch saying that México will pay it, well, we are up for a fun ride.

My personal opinion on Trump winning, well, is really bad for México, most of the people that go there illegally were going to become criminals here, so instead of criminals leaving and sending money back we are going to get stuck with this people, but hopefully it would trigger a change here too.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwz5G0ySs7M
Flameblow
Flameblow

Paco will pay

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@TechHater
Sorry, but if Trump wins the wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it.
please learn how to greentext

iluvmen
iluvmen

@TechHater
Lmfao if you think the wall is the worst of Mexico's issues. You're about to be buttfucked by a billionaire, son.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@TechHater
Hey paco. Here's something to enlighten you. You will "pay" because we will just reduce the amount of aid we send to your third world shithole to cover the cost of the wall.

Wow

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@TechHater
You literally have no choice you dirty faggots youve been freight training in central Americans into the US via la bestia all these years and 14% of your GDP is remittances from illegalsyou also have a 54B dollar trade deficit with the US. You fags are paying. Thats it

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Drumpf is all talk. He will say anything to get into the oval office.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Mexican intellectuals

JunkTop
JunkTop

Yeah nah chapitopapitomamito, you have to pay.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@SomethingNew
actually I used the >we as an implication on how I am talking on behalve of an entire country

@PackManBrainlure
reduce
you could cut it altogether and it is still not enough.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@haveahappyday

He is a businessman, not a politician. A businessman's word must be reliable or no one will do business with him. This wall is coming up, and Mexico is paying for it.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@TechHater
First thing >we, as mexicans don't give a fuck about the wall, really, nobody cares, unless you were building some massive nuclear disposal center right next to the border we would not care about it.

We're building the wall to keep Mexican waste out... you WILL give a fuck when your criminal population has nowhere else to go and no one else to prey upon besides it's own people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwz5G0ySs7M

...and, yes... you WILL end up paying for the wall..... one way or another. Keep your trash out of our country.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Garbage Can Lid
That is the stupidest thing I've heard all day.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@TechHater
Which part of Milo's ass did you pull that 65 to 70% chance of Trump winning the GE from, you fucking dope?

AND WHAT IS THIS "CLICK UNTIL THERE ARE NO IMAGES LEFT" CAPTCHA BULLSHIT NOW?

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Evil_kitten
Stop posting Kike.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@TechHater
Prepare your anus for those big fat TARIFFS coming your way.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@TechHater
build wall
fill it with nuclear waste
Problem solved.

likme
likme

@Emberburn
It my internet.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@TechHater
he hasn't read Trump's specific plan for the wall on donaldjtrump.com

You'll pay for the wall or you will suffer.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TechHater
Now that the dust has settled and I can pukk out of my ass a percentage chance of Trump winning the presidency ...

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Evil_kitten
I bet you've heard yourself talk at least once today

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@PackManBrainlure
It's a trend with people that don't like Trump. They say he has no plan and yet they've never been to his site.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@TechHater
Now that the dust has settled and there is a 65% 70% chance of Trump winning the presidency

Sheeky Forums: Where it's hard to separate the trolls from the delusional autists.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Evil_kitten
The stupidest thing I heard all day was someone posting in defense of the holocaust. Too bad the Nazis didn't finish the job. That's one race of people I'd have loved to see leave the history books.

idontknow
idontknow

@TechHater
México will never give you money for this, none of your paid polititians here would dare to bring the subject, we are not talking about political suicide,

This is a point that needs stressing -- even if it made eminent sense for Mexico to acquiesce and pay for a wall, no Mexican leader could do it without being tossed to the curb so fast his torillas would singe.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@TechHater

most of the people that go there illegally were going to become criminals here, so instead of criminals leaving and sending money back we are going to get stuck with this people, but hopefully it would trigger a change here too.

have fun dealing with your own shit, paco.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@LuckyDusty
Jew
Race
kek, you stupid burger. You're so dumb.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Evil_kitten
israel taking my side on my thread

I guess I was wrong

likme
likme

@TechHater
bawww why do we have to deal with the scum our society produces?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@TurtleCat
Yeah, nothing like fucking up the economy totally with a trade war to get a wall that we don't need (enforcing existing laws and throwing a bit more resources at border patrol would do it) and could easily pay for if we did need it.

Methshot
Methshot

@TechHater
You will pay for it. We are already holding your money. All that needs to be done is to give it to wall-builders instead of you. What are you going to do about it if we just don't allow money to flow from our country into yours? You can't come here and murder us, we'll go to war and kill you down to the last man if need be.

There is nothing you can do or say to stop us. America is a Titan, Mexico is an ant on a flat surface. We could flatten you with little thought. Pathetic aztecs need to understand this.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@TechHater
We're never going to pay for it

The US could build 3 walls with the foreign aid they give to Mexico you retarded cactusnigger

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Lord_Tryzalot
Wrong about what?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@TechHater
TLDR Burrito fag

TreeEater
TreeEater

@TechHater
we, as mexicans won't pay
He means mexico will lost government aid from the US, and that money will go to the wll. Also, we, the USA will make WesternUnion require ID for sending money transfers, so your illegal family members in the US can't send money back home,

That will pressure the mexican government

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Stark_Naked
my implication on México not paying for the wall

@MPmaster
trump yes
wall most likely
México paying no

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@TechHater
incredibly nervous op

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Snarelure
But we do need it you dummy. Have you checked the trade deficit?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@TechHater
YOURE NOT GOING TO BE PAYING FOR THE WALL?
FUCK THAT PACO GET YOUR TROWEL AND YOUR WALLET READY CAUSE THAT WALL IS GOING UP

likme
likme

@SniperWish
Your argument is about a relevant as palistinians arguing against the wall Israel built

Methnerd
Methnerd

@TechHater
Actually Trump has rather low odds of winning.
I'd say like 30%, maybe 40% at best.

Hillary was always going to win this. Unless one of her many scandals takes her down, she's got it in the bag.
I'm not even shilling when I say this, it's just the reality of American politics

WebTool
WebTool

@TalkBomber
It's an ethnic religion. You can be a Jew even if you don't practice. Someone here failed Sunday School

hairygrape
hairygrape

|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___

Nojokur
Nojokur

@TalkBomber

Jew
Not an ethnicity

Jews are a race and you know it. Ashkenazi Jews are so easy to spot. 3000 years of inbreeding will make you genetically different than the rest of humanity. Maybe the Mizradi ones like you probably are aren't since you are all various shade of desert brown, but white Jews are very distinct from the rest of European descended peoples.

Inmate
Inmate

@WebTool
Therefore its an ethnicity, not a race. You dumb burger. Go back to school, oh wait, you shot them all up already.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@haveahappyday
Too easy shabas, at least hide the flag.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@idontknow
so fast that his tortillas would singe

my sides ty user

Methnerd
Methnerd

@TechHater
México will never give you money for this

AHAHAHHAHAH
GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY

He thinks we need Mexico's money to make them pay for the wall! He doesn't realize that we already generously give them billions of our wealth, and all we have to do to pay for the wall is cut off the gravy train!

Get your tacos packed because you're all going back!

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@likme
that is a fun comparison, israel's wall works because of the security system ready and willing to kill whatever comes close and the world doesn't give a fuck, this is not going to happen here so the whole wall on it self is a moot point, let alone who is paying for it, but like I said, it's a fun ride

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@TechHater
Isn't Mexico as a country is a lapdog?
I am pretty sure US can and will make you do anything for them if they really want.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Stark_Naked
That pisses me off. My brother is a huge Bernout, and he keeps trying to tell me that Trump "has no real plans". I linked him to the website, but I highly doubt he read anything.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

por que los mexicanos no comprenden que el pared sera paid for through los tarriffs. GET REKT beaner

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Boy, the shills are out in full force. It's gonna be a helleva 6 months.

Btw taco, we have these things called cows up here. And pigs and chickens, and yes moose. But that wild meat and only a few places sell it. Usually restaurants trying to be different.

Walls just gotten 10 feet higher and 5 feet wider. Good luck.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@TechHater
there is a 65% 70% chance of Trump winning the presidency

yeah, no

pic related

actual vegas betting odds

Techpill
Techpill

Build wall

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content