Hey everyone, I know we support Bernie Sanders here, but hear me out

eGremlin
eGremlin

Hey everyone, I know we support Bernie Sanders here, but hear me out:

"Sanders says he wants to “end institutional racism” while Clinton commits to “tackling mass incarceration” and “reforming criminal justice.” Sanders wants to “expand Social Security” for everyone—financed by lifting the cap on payroll taxes—while Clinton wants to improve it for the people who “need it most.”

"Clinton’s bureaucratic experience, her skill with partisan conflict, and her clear willingness to work against the spirit of the law—as illustrated by her State Department email controversy—make her a prime pick for this era of political grinding."

Source: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/10/hillary_clinton_would_make_a_better_president_than_bernie_sanders_the_democratic.html

I honestly think we should support Hillary Clinton instead. Bernie Sanders is too unstable to beat Donald Trump.

THIS IS A THREAD FOR DEMOCRATS ONLY TRUMP TROLLS WILL BE BLOCKED AND REPORTED

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/10/hillary_clinton_would_make_a_better_president_than_bernie_sanders_the_democratic.html
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/volunteer/om-hvf-volunteer/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=gs&utm_campaign=lb-branded&utm_content=95928177371&utm_term=c
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/26/exclusive-bernie-sanders-blasts-billionaires-but-has-unreported-ties-to-soros/
Methnerd
Methnerd

Trump

likme
likme

@eGremlin
Wow, how much did you get paid for this post you fucking Shilary Zionist shit-cunt? You realize this is Sheeky Forums right? Not some social-media establishment. Get the fuck out of here

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Methnerd
@Booteefool
@likme
blocked.

See how they don't even have an argument, everyone?

It's obviously all the adults on this board support Clinton.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@eGremlin
blocked and reported

The fuck site you think this is Shlomo?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@PackManBrainlure
We don't have an argument because no one cares about yours, now get the fuck out and go spam BSDMS or some shit you fucking leftist, shit-posting, fuckwit.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Need_TLC
politically incorrect

I've been coming here since it started. All the "oldfags" like me are supporting Clinton.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@eGremlin
I would be inclined to support her economic and civil rights policies.
If she wasn't a complete criminal whose main priority is to peddle influence for bribes.

TechHater
TechHater

@BunnyJinx
oldfags = cucks in reddit speech I guess

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Anyone else from Georgia or Florida here?

I've heard Clinton could really use some campaigning help in those areas lmao.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/volunteer/om-hvf-volunteer/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=gs&utm_campaign=lb-branded&utm_content=95928177371&utm_term=c

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Playboyize
@TechHater
blocked

MPmaster
MPmaster

@BunnyJinx
t. shill
how are you enjoying those sheckels?

Flameblow
Flameblow

@eGremlin
$0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

how can I help bro? Hilary has to win this!

idontknow
idontknow

@MPmaster
@Flameblow
LOL look at all these newfags, everyone.

Only oldfags like me support Hillary Clinton.

@CouchChiller
Hey! Just keep posting on Sheeky Forums! Don't let the Trump Trolls silence you!

also see
@Crazy_Nice

JunkTop
JunkTop

@idontknow
$0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account
Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

Emberburn
Emberburn

@eGremlin
@PackManBrainlure
@BunnyJinx
@Crazy_Nice
@TreeEater
@idontknow

This has to be the shittiest bait attempt l have seen in a while. Maybe its an art piece or something.

SniperGod
SniperGod

bumping to find more /hillbros/

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@eGremlin
Here's the reaction you wanted, fag.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Let' s dispel once and for all with this fiction that OP is being paid to shill for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

Let' s dispel once and for all with this fiction that OP is being paid to shill for Hillary. No one is being paid to shill for Hillary.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@eGremlin
Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? Wouldn't it be worth it?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@eGremlin
@PackManBrainlure
@BunnyJinx
sage for the slide thread

iluvmen
iluvmen

@lostmypassword
@PurpleCharger
@Carnalpleasure
@Ignoramus
Go back to Call of Duty, little boys.

This is a grownup thread for oldfag Clinton supporters like me.

idontknow
idontknow

@iluvmen

Keep on rolling, Stroke-chan!

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@idontknow
you're literally the only person here supporting her. samefagging this thread like a motherfucker

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@idontknow
I don't know what this means.
Can you explain?
@StrangeWizard
blocked

girlDog
girlDog

@GoogleCat
Typical Shilary campaigner

wants to block and silence other points of view and damaging evidence against the corporate puppet that is Clinton.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@eGremlin
Donated $20, who will match me?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@GoogleCat
ah nice blocked twice. Does that mean I've been double secret blocked?

SniperWish
SniperWish

STOP WITH ALL THESE GODDDAMMN HILLARY SPAM THREADS

REEEEEEEEE

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@RavySnake
YES GOOD WORK

ANYONE ELSE?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Sage

Worst bait I've ever seen.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@eGremlin
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Emberburn
It's called a joke you retard.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@eGremlin
Too bad what you "know" is a paid for script that you can't deviate from.
She's the worst possible choice for America.

Techpill
Techpill

@SniperWish
That's a cool Username.

How do you get one again?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Techpill
You should know because you're an "old fag"

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Techpill
by being an oldfag

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Communist kike must be stopped

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/26/exclusive-bernie-sanders-blasts-billionaires-but-has-unreported-ties-to-soros/

Methshot
Methshot

@iluvmen
blocked

I said again. I forgot. Newfag
@Carnalpleasure
ok haha now I remember

Skullbone
Skullbone

*FART*

JunkTop
JunkTop