My gf starting going boxing a few months ago every Thursday

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

My gf starting going boxing a few months ago every Thursday. She said she can go 3 times a week. Looked on there website they only do one boxing night on a Thursday. Also found out the trainer is a Nigger. What do?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@SomethingNew
get cucked

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@SomethingNew
Go with her, express interest in doing this hobby with her. If she declines/you have to work, spy on her, and if work, take off work without her knowing on one of the days that isn't Thursday. Follow her and see whats up. Do it a few times at random intervals.
Of course, trying to go with her the honest way is the best way because if she catches you spying that lack of trust will kill the relationship, but getting AIDS because she's fuckin niggers is bad too so spy as last resort.
Good luck to you man, I too am trying to trust women again,it's a real struggle when you've been hurt.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@SomethingNew
Well if she's cheating on you then you're fucked and if she's not then she's doing boxing and will end up looking like Rhonda Rousey. Either way it's bad. Getting cucked by a nigger or having an ugly beaten up gf.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Spazyfool
She says it's a girls only boxing night so I don't think I could get away with asking to go with her. I tested the water the other night, because she doesn't know I know her trainer is black I started saying shit about niggers (crime stats, general monkey ugliness etc.) She got really defensive about it, that's what made me worry.

Definitely will spy on her, do you think I should hire a car, she'll reconigse mine .

StonedTime
StonedTime

Either she's lying or you simply don't trust her. Either way it's over. Dump her and move on.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@New_Cliche
This is why she's fucking around.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@New_Cliche
If she says it's a girls only boxing night that already sound suss as it is. I seriously doubt they wouldn't allow guys to watch especially her bf.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@cum2soon
Kek

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@New_Cliche
rest in peace op, "girls only" with a nigger trainer, yea right. shes cheating, get some evidence and make revenge

Methnerd
Methnerd

@New_Cliche
Dude fuck the car, walk to it, and bring a camera for evidence. And even if no one is there and its closed take pics of that too so you can show her when she comes back sweaty and tired from "a boxing match" and she tells you "all the fun stuff she did in the ring". Just don't get caught my man, best of luck.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Methnerd
that's fucking retarded if shes cheating move on period. jesus man its embarrassing

askme
askme

@Methnerd
boxing match
Cucking match

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

if you been eatin her pussy brush your teeth with brake fluid /bleach sulphuric acid then your mouth will clensed of nigger jizz
oh kill your self faggot and take her with you
kek

TreeEater
TreeEater

@lostmypassword
OP next time they fuck if they fuck again.
Hmm she feels a little bit looser than normal and why does she smell like KFC.

likme
likme

@New_Cliche
Wait think for a minute
Girls only boxing
Black male teacher
does not add up?

idontknow
idontknow

@TreeEater
We fucked the other night and she accused me of raping her. It was really odd she started to fuck me when I was half asleep and she accused me of rape. The bitch came, got off my dick and started throwing shit at me.

I think she is turning into a monkey, definetly getting fucked by that nignog.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@idontknow
If this is true she sounds insane, just back out of all that mess.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Methnerd
I can't walk to it. At the very least I would have to get a taxi. Fuck this shit I'll scope the place out I'm gonna carry incase I get killed by a load of niggers whilst I watch my tight white gf get blacked. I don't even care about that slag anymore I just want an excuse to kill some niggers

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@idontknow
It sounds like you're an insecure obsessive loser and women don't like that shit. I hope she is fucking niggers because it might make you think about a few things. Good luck fag.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Fried_Sushi
Going to a boxing club with a gun to spy on your girlfriend

you are mentally ill

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@idontknow
Dump her now , seriously it's not worth it by the sound of it.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@idontknow
This is enough to get the fuck out OP, wouldnt even require her to cuck you

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content