I escaped the forest fire that is currently burning down my city of Fort...

girlDog
girlDog

I escaped the forest fire that is currently burning down my city of Fort McMurray, Alberta in Canada.

So far 88 000 people have been evacuated.

Ask me anything!

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Did you lose your family, house, or belongings?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@girlDog
Do you know this isn't reddit?

likme
likme

Also if you have it to spare to help support the evacuated people donate to Red Cross. I was told if you aren't in USA or Canada the number might not work and you have to go to the Red Cross website.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@girlDog

TechHater
TechHater

don't worry, we saved the cats
omg my house..

happy_sad
happy_sad

@girlDog
Is it too late to go back?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@likme
No

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Stupidasole
The firest aren't out, currently they are about a 5 minute drive from my house and are spreading. So right now my apartment is still in place.

I evacuated with my girlfriend and her dog. Our cat was at the vet and we couldn't get him, one of the vet workers took him with her to an evac camp. We were at a different camp and met up with her the next day to get the cat.

The town ran out of gas and I only had a quarter tank, I ended up having to ditch my truck and getting in with a friend to get out. No idea what the status of my vehicle is.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Lol canada. Just put it out.

farquit
farquit

@girlDog
Fuckin fires eh?

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Lord_Tryzalot
Damn was hoping you lost it all.

All you canadians need to shut the fuck up about this fire. Nobody fucking cares. I just found out about it less than 24 hours ago and I browse the net and Sheeky Forums daily.

Turn around and drive back into it OP. I hope everyone you know lost everything.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@happy_sad
People who actually got out of the city are coming back and sneaking around police barricades to get to their homes to see if they are still there. They are driving around video taping like idiots and posting it on fb. And then police are finding out and having to go back into the burning city to rescue/force them to leave.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@iluvmen
I hope you lose everything in your life but somehow survive someday. Hopefully you get some sort of physical disability in the process.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@girlDog
I'm from Timberlea, I evacuated early. Any idea if my home is still ok? It's on confederate way.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@iluvmen
Man I wonder what it's like to be you. It must feel pretty cold and sad. I guess you will always have your daily net and Sheeky Forums browsing.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@MPmaster
I have multiple times, good try though user :^)

Things getting a little hot up there? Lol stupid fucking faggot.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@TurtleCat
Walnut crescent has 15 structure fires

The back side of stone creek caught fire and houses are currently burning in that area, don't know what specific streets.

Also the new school being built in north parsons creek was burnt down.

And 12-15 trailers on McKinley are also gone.

I'm from timberlea also.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@iluvmen
"nobody fucking cares", except the world. Even Queen Elizabeth II & the Prince of fucking England have donated & have said a statement about it on national television. Other countries across EU have been broadcasting about it as well.
Sorry user, it's only YOU who doesn't care, you edgy little faggot.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@girlDog
Ask me anything!
A s k m e a n y t h i n g !
A s k m e a n y t h i n g !
A S K M E A N Y T H I N G
reddit?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@MPmaster
Not really. I'm 450 kms south of the fire in an air conditioned hotel room. Thanks for asking though.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@cum2soon
Oh you mean those big names that need to keep a good public image? Fucking kek

How about the 25 kids that were shot and killed in other countries while op was writing this pointless thread? Are those families going to have money donated to them to?

Or do all the canadians with free healthcare get it because they cant put out a fucking fire.

@Poker_Star
Well hopefully you find out somebody in your family is nice and toasty.

WebTool
WebTool

@Gigastrength
I escaped with my girlfriend and animals, my truck isn't paid off so it has whatever it's called on the loan in the event of something like this. So if my truck burns I get a new one. My apartment doesn't have any major valuables in it, my bed was like 2500 dollars and there's a couple of tvs. Other then that it's all small things. No renters insurance either.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@TreeEater
what's sad is that people are actually falling for your shit-tier b8

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@TreeEater
I'm from the east coast of Canada originally, I moved here 6 years ago for work. None of my family are in Alberta. Also because the city is basically a mining/work city and everyone there has to be orientated for safety to work on those sites. 88 000 have evacuated with no casualties and no injuries other then from smoke inhalation. We aren't a bunch of panicking retards that just drop dead.

Methshot
Methshot

@girlDog
Fuck it feels good to see the people profiting by causing global warming suddenly having to deal with the consequences. Fuck Fort Mac.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@TreeEater
You're clearly a weak minded fuck so this'll be my last response to you. I just cannot argue with people of an IQ below 90. There's a big difference between loss of life & loss of a fucking city. Death saves money, cities burning, homes, belongings, pets, nature, wildlife, vehicles, you name it; it's incinerated. You donate so people can rebuild their lives & actually have food, water and fuel to survive. What can you do for those that are already dead you stupid fuck?
The best part about this is "everyone on Sheeky Forums is an edgy faglord", no, it's just people like you of weak mind who are manipulated by the other edgy faggots & content you see on a daily basis on Sheeky Forums. You're not strong enough mentally to witness all the bad shit you see in the world & keep your composure.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Methshot
I'm guessing you don't use any petroleum products. You don't own or drive a vehicle, you live in a hemp tent, and have no possessions made out of plastic. Congrats green peace.

whereismyname
whereismyname

How does it feel when you know you lost everything? Your house is probably gone by now.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@whereismyname
I lived in an apartment in all if my apartment burns down i will probably lose about 10k in possessions. I make that back within a month and a half of wages.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@kizzmybutt
I use all kinds of petroleum products, but I don't make my living producing them or otherwise profit from them monetarily. There's a huge karmic difference between "I eat meat" and "I run the slaughterhouse".

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Sir_Gallonhead
did you not have content insurance?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Sir_Gallonhead
I make that back within a month and a half of wages.
Or you would if you had a job to go back to and your industry hadn't slumped into oblivion.

Here let me foretell your employment future:
would you like your double double in a ceramic mug or a paper cup, sir?

DeathDog
DeathDog

@TreeEater
Man you seem to be so smart.

People die, people lose their shit. Nobody gave me money when I lost my house. It isnt my problem to deal with.

They can cry more, I have my own problems. But Im not whining about it.

But yea im just trying to be an edgelord. Nobody on Sheeky Forums grew up in shitty areas where they may have seen a child disintegrated by a car or anything like that.

Get over yourself child. These faggots in Canada can suck my dick on their burnt relatives ashes.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Boy_vs_Girl
Unfortunately no. Due to the way the town runs, I'd say 70% of the population is renters. Due to the infrastructure to get proper renters insurance everything you purchase needs to have receipts copied and submitted to be claimed to prove price of possessions, or else they give you nothing. And I don't have receipts for the bigger ticket items.

TreeEater
TreeEater

What's a Canada?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@TurtleCat
That's not how renter's insurance works at all, and I know because I've made a claim when my place flooded. You don't need receipts of any kind. You're just a moron who wasn't smart enough to insure his possessions, and now you're getting what you deserve

Snarelure
Snarelure

@StonedTime
All the job sites are north of the city between 50-120 kms away from the fire. The fire isn't moving north. The job sites all have camps which are currently housing evacuees that didn't make it out and giving them free food. The job sites also have airports and are flying evacuees out to Edmonton or Calgary. My job will still be there, and I can go live in camp and be flown in to work. I was suppose to be working nights when this happened, and my co workers whom were in camp already and didn't live in town were paid to go out on the highway with tanker trucks and give people free food, water, and gasoline.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@DeathDog
nobody gave me money
BAAAAW, nobody gave me anything when i needed it so why should I give others help when they need it!! also, you should of had insurance you dopey fucker.
get over yourself child
that's rich coming from the guy with the childish mentality, you're acting like a fucking six years old. Nobody gave you a lollipop on the playground so you won't share yours, either. Effectively stunting your growth as a human being & remaining socially inept. Well played user.

girlDog
girlDog

i don't know if you're new here or not, but here's a tip.
@Snarelure
please stop arguing with the autist user. don't fall for that shit-tier bait.

Inmate
Inmate

@JunkTop
the pathway to friendship is paved with selfless generosity. people don't normally give people things, so you've got to take the incentive to just be selfless. trust me, once you open up friendship the gifts (whether they're just hanging out, or a car ride home from the bar) will come rolling in

w8t4u
w8t4u

@JunkTop
Go call up the red cross and see if you got your money little faggot.

I really hope you have to watch someone you love get torn apart by wolves. You and your entire inbred family dont deserve to live.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@JunkTop
This is OP, whoever your arguing with in that post isn't me lol.

5mileys
5mileys

@girlDog
Where are most of the evacuated people going? I'm from Edmonton and heard people are coming here to northlands or something. Traffic looked insanely busy yesterday

idontknow
idontknow

@DeathDog
man you seem so smart
Ad hominem is second to the bottom on the pyramid of argument
People die, people lose their shit. Nobody gave me money when I lost my house. It isnt my problem to deal with
you have no way to prove that you lost your home on an anonymous image board. Nobody will believe you
They can cry more, I have my own problems. But Im not whining about it.
yet you come on here and actively shitpost about how you don't care
But yea im just trying to be an edgelord. Nobody on Sheeky Forums grew up in shitty areas where they may have seen a child disintegrated by a car or anything like that.
again, you can't prove that you have seen kids get killed to us, nor can anyone prove it to you.

please stop being a dick and maybe donate to relief funds that help the countries you say are in much more dire need, because you claim to be more interested in those matters

JunkTop
JunkTop

@w8t4u
Your virginity is showing

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content