Who here has ever met a musician before? i met jay electronica before

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

who here has ever met a musician before? i met jay electronica before. he was actually pretty weird, tried to feel up on me. it is kinda crazy that he basically is in an occult. but whatever

askme
askme

@Fried_Sushi
do you even know what occult is

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Fried_Sushi
I saw Annie Clark at a grocery store in Los Angeles a couple months ago. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Annie trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen microwavable burritos in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Ma'am, you need to pay for those first." At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear the cashier, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Annie stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each burrito and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Annie kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Fried_Sushi
he basically is in an occult

stop

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Emberburn
Reminds me of this experience I had meeting St. Vincent:

see st. vincent in 2008, some buzz around her but nothing huge at all
really good show, felt intimate and she seemed shy
wait outside to see her after show, she's out within like 10-15 minutes, pretty great
talking to her with a few other people, make an offhand comment "haha, your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining though!!!" and one guy laughed but she gave a kind of confused look and kept talking to some other girl
literally like 20 seconds after some fucking gorilla looking security guard (with her, wasn't a venue guy) taps me on the back and says "i think its time for you to go home"
keep saying "no, i'm a fan of annie? huh? i was just talking to her..."
look at her for confirmation, she literally won't make eye contact with and refuses to acknowledge me
tell the security guy "fine, i'm leaving" and walk off

Don't let her cute face fool you. Bitch is a fucking cunt.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Fried_Sushi
That man is...oh my...

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

i interviewed Akon

Evilember
Evilember

Nothing really interesting, I usually talk to musicians after small gigs whenever possible.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Fried_Sushi
BIG

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Sir_Gallonhead
story?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Fried_Sushi
I met Devin Townsend

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Fried_Sushi
A subhuman degenerate ? I agree.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Fried_Sushi
This is now an hot musicians thread

Snarelure
Snarelure

I gave James ferraro a blowjob in brooklyn. he didn't call me back :(

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Fuzzy_Logic
dude come on that was a weird ass comment you made to her.. i would've looked at you strangely too

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Dance With the Dead, hung out with em for a bit after I went to a show they played. Pretty cool dudes.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I met Anthony Green but he was on drugs so it ain't was fun

girlDog
girlDog

@Fried_Sushi
@BunnyJinx
@Snarelure
stories....

Methnerd
Methnerd

@BlogWobbles
it was a phone interview for a university newspaper, i was baffled that his agent agreed but I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to interview the man behind "Smack That"

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Fuzzy_Logic

If this isn't just shit posting you are pathetic

FastChef
FastChef

I met Kurt Cobain whilst i was working as a clerk in a gun store. Seemed stressed bout something.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Supergrass
/pol/

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Stark_Naked
/lgbt/

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Fried_Sushi

Apparently my parents were good friends with the Lost Prophets when i was a toddler and they often brought me along to things, so there's a good chance I met them, but that's it. I live in a small UK village so you don't meet too many.

takes2long
takes2long

I've met Jonas Bjerre from Mew and Martin Grech. On neither occasion did I have any good reason to talk to them, so I can't say it was much fun.

Emberfire
Emberfire

I met Kevin Barnes after a show and gave him my mom's spaghetti

Emberfire
Emberfire

no one is telling stories

@kizzmybutt
/out/

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@VisualMaster
@PackManBrainlure

it's a pasta you dipshits

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I've met Melt Banana and Shonen Knife and both bands consist of really lovely people

Snarelure
Snarelure

Ive met Akon and Cherub, my roomates brother is their manager

Nojokur
Nojokur

I saw Varg Vikernes giving a guy a blowjob behind Denny's

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Fuzzy_Logic
your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining though!!!

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content