TurtleCat

THE
MEAT
ON
BONE

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@TurtleCat
Teruteru deserved death more than anyone.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@New_Cliche
That's an odd way to spell Nagito.
Fucker deserved to have his final death plan foiled. Hope he never wakes up.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@New_Cliche
I liked the guy

RumChicken
RumChicken

I was fine with it, Hajime says "MEAT ON THE BONE" 3-4 times during the investigation of that room
the gravel swimsuit bit fucked me up though

@w8t4u
He's probably going to be the only one who wakes up

idontknow
idontknow

AVRIL LAVIGNE

Firespawn
Firespawn

@w8t4u
I'd agree, user, but for the sole reason that it's probably the best Trial that could come out of this series and I don't want to see its effect dampened by the "Somehow they do remember their shit despite being told exactly otherwise in the trial" twist

Snarelure
Snarelure

His character design bugged me. I'm glad he died first.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Why did she have to die?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Snarelure
for hope to live on

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Snarelure
Don't be silly, only living things die

w8t4u
w8t4u

@RumChicken
Gravel swimsuit was the dumbest shit in the game.

Bidwell
Bidwell

I had zero problems with this and didn't get the joke until I saw Trump play the game last night.

Funny shit.

Inmate
Inmate

@Bidwell
Trump play the game last night.
u wot

TreeEater
TreeEater

@RumChicken
Fuck the gravel swimsuit

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Bullying Precious Precious Flower Saionji is the future.

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@lostmypassword
Despair on me!

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@lostmypassword
forgot the pic, user

you're repetitive, worthless and half-baked

Just like Saionji

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Inmate
His hearthstone streams are boring as shit but after he wraps them up he plays other games.

He played DR and recently started DR2.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Make everyone some delicious Filet Mignon
Serve it well done
DESPAIR ORGANIZATION

@RumChicken
@w8t4u
Can you guys explain gravel swimsuit because I don't remember it at all.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Firespawn
What if noone remembers but the machine somehow brought back Hajimes memories of before he was that ultimate hope guy? And the other survivors went back to being ultimate despair who are now being supervised by Hajime. Probably not true but I'd prefer it to the deus ex machina we actually got.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Stupidasole
Saionji a cute! CUTE!

takes2long
takes2long

@BunnyJinx
In the arcade game case, the murder weapon was gravel tied in a swimsuit, rather than everything that would make sense

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@BunnyJinx
You had to find what was used to kill the first girl in case 2. The murder weapon was a swimsuit filled with gravel.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@BunnyJinx
Gravel swimsuit was the murder weapon used in Twilight Syndrome Murder Case (that game of chapter 2). The gravel was never (near) mentioned at all and thus it's really farfetched.

WebTool
WebTool

@BunnyJinx
what was the murder weapon
broken glass shards belonging to a fish tank at the scene
did the murderer bludgeon the victim with the fish tank
NOPE. the murder weapon is unconventional!
some girl reported her swimsuit was missing
the fish tank contains gravel
COULD THE MURDERER HAVE USED THE SWIMSUIT AS A BAG AND PUT GRAVEL IN IT AND BEATEN THE VICTIM TO DEATH WITH IT?
correct!

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@New_Cliche
Teruteru's noble as shit, partially risking his own life to try and kill a madman.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@New_Cliche
Teru just tried to do what he thought was best

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content