Honest question here

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Honest question here:
Do you think you'll like anime until you grow old? I mean like for example I consume a LOT of anime back in high school but now in my college years I started to watch tv series and movies more than anime and my watch list grow shorter each day. No more 3 episode rule and I started deleting backlogs without watching it. I still watch them but not as much as I used to. How about you anons?

5mileys
5mileys

@Stark_Naked
until you grow old
I have neither the mental nor the physical health that is required for old age.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

What a retarded image and blog thread, fuck off OP.

Skullbone
Skullbone

If you are older than 22and in this board I dunno what to say to ya

JunkTop
JunkTop

@PackManBrainlure
I assume your taste never change throughout the years then?
@Skullbone
So you think you're gonna leave all this behind someday?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

First of all, the Evangelion stuff belongs nowhere near that low considering how entry level it is despite its themes.

But more on topic, I personally have found myself the opposite in that I've ended up watching less domestic drama (aside from news). I'd watch a lot of things alongside someone else, but I mainly gravitate towards anime and the big domestic action flicks of the year on my own.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@JunkTop
Doesn't matter, fuck off with your blogshit.

w8t4u
w8t4u

What a fucking garbage thread.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Stark_Naked
Fuck off and kill yourself.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Stark_Naked
Never seen the difference between TV and anime honestly.

Just like with TV, your taste changes as you get older. I didnt like TV and anime I've seen in elementary when I came to Junior high, same for when I moved on to highschool and same for college. but one thing remained constant. I am still watching TV and anime, and if it hasn't changed in almost 20 years why would it change now?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@TreeEater
You said it yourself that tastes change over the age. Doesn't that mean that over the time you'll ditch anime completely and move on to other media?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Who knows what the future may hold. What I can say though is I watch as much anime now at 32 as I did at 16 (which is not a whole lot) and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Stark_Naked
TFW Only level 4

I need to boost my Power Level

idontknow
idontknow

@Fried_Sushi
You should watch Boku no Pico

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Supergrass
As I said, hasn't happened in almost 20 years, why would anything change?

Just like there is TV to fit my taste there will be anime.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@idontknow
Oh shit, I actually didn't even see that final level because of the white background.

I'm totally already beyond the point of no return.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Stark_Naked
Berserk and Eva - weird
Anything by Miyazaki - that guy
I bet the pic was made by 'have watched over 20 animes' guy.

girlDog
girlDog

@Bidwell
O-ok

Techpill
Techpill

Horrible blogshit thread. That image looks like it belongs on facebook. You need to fuck off and never come back.

To answer your question: You're stuck in a really retarded normalfaggot, Judeo-American mindset that animation is for children. It's about as stupid and ridiculous as asking "Will you enjoy books when you grow old? Will you enjoy film when you grow old?".

Reminder that you should sage and report OP as well as these guys:
@Skullbone
@Fried_Sushi

Reminding others to sage and report is not an announcement of my own report.

Methshot
Methshot

@cum2soon
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is bait since it's used quite a lot.

FastChef
FastChef

@Stark_Naked
Nope, I'll probably get sick of it or just not have enough time/patience to sit through any full series.

I can see myself reading manga for a long time though. It's convenient and generally a better experience.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Stark_Naked
I used to watch tv series and movies when I was in highschool but over the years I stopped and everything I watch is anime now.
Anime and liking anime doesn't co-relate with age, it's a matter of what do you like.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content