What do you use to read your manga?

Inmate
Inmate

What do you use to read your manga?

I use Mangameeya7 on windows and SimpleComic on Mac.

Growing to hate the controls of SimpleComic though. The whole click-drag thing fucking sucks

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Inmate
Honeyview for the last couple years

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

CDisplay. It's old, shit and orders 9 and 10 wrong, but it's light-weight, scales does full-screen/scaling the way I like it, and I know its keyboard shortcuts.

I tried a few others things like HoneyView, but ended up going back.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Inmate
Try YACReader for Mac. The scrolling feels way more comfortable.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@TurtleCat
orders 9 and 10 wrong
Disable alphabetic sort.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Inmate
Used to use Quivi for a few years. Tried a lot of others briefly before finally deciding on Honeyview about half a year ago.

I like the minimalistic interface of Honeyview and the more features it offers but I miss the file directory browser panel of Quivi.

@TurtleCat
What did you prefer about CDisplay compared to Honeyview? The scaling algorithms it uses?

askme
askme

@Soft_member
Not there in the version I use. I just remake the CBZ when it happens, renaming the files to be zero padded.

It doesn't happen very often. The only ones lately who are an issue are the HorribleScans with UQ Holder.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@JunkTop
It's been a while, but I think I couldn't figure out how to make it go 100% full screen, and I was too lazy to re-learn the keyboard shortcuts.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@askme
Why don't you upgrade? It definitely beats having to rename things, and if the keys change you can always remap them.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I use mangasee.co and there's absolutely nothing you can do to sop me.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Inmate
Comix
Never tried MComix on Windows though.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

MangaRock for my Kindle Fire

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

ComicRack, or just Batoto if I'm lazy

hairygrape
hairygrape

I use mangawatcher on my phone. I like to have something in my hands, and being on the computer keeps distracting me to do other things like shitpost on Sheeky Forums.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@kizzmybutt
You could do worse, out of the all the shitty readers that one isn't all that terrible.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Download chapters, read them using comicrack on my shitty tablet

TreeEater
TreeEater

@TalkBomber
MComix
I remember trying it and it was not the same. I use honeyview 3 for windows.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@kizzmybutt
/v/ memes
Why don't you go back there cancer?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Irfanview master race

SniperGod
SniperGod

@TreeEater
honeyview 3
I've avoided the new version for a long time but recently tried it and couldn't find any downsides except win8 borders, but it's not like you ever see them in fullscreen with controls on autohide.

Integration with their archive viewer is a nice bonus. In 7zip etc when you double-click on image it gets extracted to temp and opened as single file. In BandiZip with HoneyView integration enabled it opens whole archive at specified "page"

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Comicsviewer for reading and mangameeya for fapping

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@SniperGod
except win8 borders
You can disable the borders completely if you want.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content