DeathDog
DeathDog

Dead.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

ded

askme
askme

Dead probably. I use it to vent out my family from my life, it keeps me from listening to them any more than I have to.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Methshot
Shot in the head. Also ded

Skullbone
Skullbone

I would be reading manga.

SniperGod
SniperGod

succesful

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Playing videogames, reading manga.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

kill

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Methshot
Western cartoons, what a fucking shitty life that would be. Rick and Morty would be the only series i'd pick up this year.

happy_sad
happy_sad

So much fucking better, it turned me dense as fuck and ruined most of my friendships.

Methnerd
Methnerd

President of the United States of America

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Shitposting on /mu/

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Methnerd
Funny, I would be President too.
What does this mean?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

President of the Vatican

Soft_member
Soft_member

It's ok there's always Harry Potter

5mileys
5mileys

Probably not have a gf.

:^)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

A sad, sad motherfucker. Anime is love. Anime is life. Life without it is meaningless. Films are OK, I guess, games are fine, but having only that as entertainment, would be like living without eyes. Probably wouldn't notice the difference, but definitely worse.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Dead byy suicide, most probably by cop as i took my dad 9mm several times in my bag to school but never used it because i never finished my backlog, it was a slippery slope back in 1999 as i it was mostly all in vhs and the watch/release timing was set by the tv, video rental or the speed of those bootlegs release.

Either that or some sort of psycho like Bateman as my notes were above average like they mean any shit.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content