ZeroReborn

Why is he so perfect?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

mfw patiently waiting for caesar to join

cum2soon
cum2soon

@ZeroReborn
anyone else feel like pacing really took a huge dip in quality once the crew set out for fishman island?

likme
likme

mfw patiently waiting for Kuma to make an appearance

TechHater
TechHater

@cum2soon
The manga has almost 800 chapters with no signs of ending anytime soon; its not gonna be perfect from start to finish

King_Martha
King_Martha

@TechHater
That's not what he asked.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@cum2soon
If anything Fishman Island was were that happened and the manga didn't recover from that until Dressrossa started

massdebater
massdebater

@cum2soon
Disregard this @Dreamworx
comment, I misread that as "set out of" instead of "for"

Spamalot
Spamalot

@cum2soon
Also are you talking about anime or manga wise? Because after Thriller Bark/Sabaody the anime moved from adapting 2 chapters per episode with fillers from time to time to 1 chapter per episode almost without fillers

likme
likme

@cum2soon
both the manga and anime have had awful pacing since the time skip started, i actually wonder if the quality of writing is actually that much worse or its just cause its so poorly paced it makes what would of otherwise been great moments only wind up feeling lame. Derrossa felt like it could of been a 10/10 arc but in the end its like a 6/10 at best with how drawn out it felt

StonedTime
StonedTime

I'm rereading the manga from front to back, and I just finished Alabasta. The amount of similarities is frightening. Also, that Pell thing is so much like a scene from the Dark Knight Rises that I actually yelled "Bravo Nolan!" When it happened.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@ZeroReborn

He's not, far from it. That's what makes him entertaining.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

mfw patiently waiting for Marco to come back

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@likme
pacing has never been that fast in one piece though. Skypiea and Alabasta had slower pacing in my opinion, and not even mentioning East Blue.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@StrangeWizard
In Alabasta, all of the fights that mattered broke out simultaneously at the end. Getting to that point was just fitting the last pieces of the puzzle together.

On the other hand, Dressrosa was all sorts of action happening all over the place leading to a race to reach the boss. It was a lot more hectic because the crew was split up and doing different things.

likme
likme

@Gigastrength
True, but the fights that mattered in Dressrosa got taken care of one chapter at a time at the end of the arc too, until the Doffy vs Law/Luffy fight started.

Techpill
Techpill

@TurtleCat
i'm waiting patiently for him to join law's crew too

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@lostmypassword
implying he isn't dead yohoho

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Just patiently waiting for bonney to join

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Friendly reminder that buggy is the pirate god

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Alright Sheeky Forums. You have to pick between Bellamy, Caesar, Cabbage, Barty, Law, or Kinemon. The one you pick will become a permanent Straw Hat, the others will fade into obscurity and maybe pop up once on a cover page. Who do you pick?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Fried_Sushi
Barto

Booteefool
Booteefool

@ZeroReborn
All crew members are perfect at first

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Fried_Sushi
Law, not letting that fucker drop out of the story

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Fried_Sushi
Monet

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Fried_Sushi
Caesar, no fucking challenge

idontknow
idontknow

@lostmypassword
I'm not used to change!

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Harmless_Venom

Marco
The Phoenix
Dead

Nigga might be immortal as far as I know.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content