This anime is really crap! But I'm still watching this...

WebTool
WebTool

Do you guys watch this for the same reason as I do?

I'm always excepting her to fail miserably. This girl is a piece of turd and she deserves the worst.

- Get good grades
- Is pretty
- Good doing sports
- Plays video game all day

This piece of shit needs to learn that life isn't easy.

Maybe next episode she will die!

Spamalot
Spamalot

why the fuck does she even get good grades?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Spamalot
Why didn't you?

School is not difficult.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I love her. I just want her to be happy with her friends and onii-chan.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I dropped it around episode 4
Why do people like this shit?
And I'm sick of people calling her NEET, fucking redditors don't understand that that term actually has a meaning, it isn't just a fucking meme they post nonstop

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@PurpleCharger
i mean she's playing games all day and almost never learns for school yet gets very good grades

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Spamalot
@Stark_Naked
The author doesn't know how to write and thinks that as long as the main character is cute, they can get away with it

idontknow
idontknow

@Stark_Naked
Yeah, that's not difficult.

Techpill
Techpill

@Stark_Naked
that's exactly how highschool went for me
get good

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@WebTool
Stop projecting your own insecurities and your self hatred on random anime characters.

Stop posting while you're at it.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Spazyfool
liking Umaru
Stop projecting your shit taste in this thread you fucking faggot

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

So many people getting angry at Umaru, I don't get it

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@lostmypassword
even though you're a fat shitter for being such a spazz, you still got nice quads though

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@TurtleCat
It's just Sheeky Forums being tsundere.
You don't read those posts right if you don't add an "it's not like I like her or anything" at the end.

Evilember
Evilember

@Stark_Naked
What's it like actually having to study, user?

FastChef
FastChef

@Crazy_Nice
thanks

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Evilember
it sucks, i'd rather kill myself

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Evil_kitten
I'm using this for /pol/
Fucking faggots ruining the proud aryan race and destroying America. It's not like I like them or anything. B-baka!"

Firespawn
Firespawn

@PurpleCharger
i felt like that the first couple semesters i was in college, now i've made my peace with it
it's almost cozy now

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@PurpleCharger
You should be happy. You got the actual point of school. You don't go there to learn stuff (and most of the stuff you learn is fucking useless and forgotten a week after you got tested on it). The point of school is to teach you how to work diligently, consistently and responsibly.
Those traits are useful later in life, and when you go to university you will often see that those of us who never had to work in school do far worse than those who did have to work. There's lots of people who drop out of university after going through high school with straight As.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Evil_kitten
imblying

Snarelure
Snarelure

@WebTool
@Spamalot
@Stark_Naked
@Lunatick
There are people that are able to do nothing in high school and still excel in all classes.

TechHater
TechHater

@WebTool

Not a big fan of anime but I find this character absolutely adorable. Im watching an episode right now and everything is fine up until when shes not in her moeblob form and she becomes the perfect girl.

Like, what the fuck is this shit? This nearly ruins the entire show for me. I dont need or want to see others claiming how hot or great she is. Why is this part even necessary to the show? The normal form would be tolerable if she was average at best. I guess the "writers" are trying to make an obvious contrast to her at home form and her social form but come the fuck on. Making her perfect ruins her overall character. I could easily see myself watching every episode but when it comes to the part where everyone is obsessing over her, it kills my interest.

farquit
farquit

@Snarelure
excusing the author's shitty writing

StonedTime
StonedTime

Why is this hamster girl so sexy?

Techpill
Techpill

@WebTool
From the catalog, I thought your subject is a new anime adaptation of a LN.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content