Gatchaman Crowds Insight

Skullbone
Skullbone

You'll never caress the crotch of a mind broken Ruirui.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I gotta give props to whoever designed Kuu-sama for making something so damn cute and yet so fucking creepy.

Soft_member
Soft_member

you will never have Kuu-sama whose touch works like heroin

Methshot
Methshot

Dirty fucking ape.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@CodeBuns
I want a giant one. In fact, I just remember they were selling plushies of them. I wonder how big they are?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Nojokur
this thing

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Skullbone
Those apeifying doujins that are no doubt in the work

Can't wait.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Playboyize
I hope so. I know I enjoyed this scene even more because it was the same couch (and a very similar scene) as the one from the Nosebleeding, Honest Ruirui doujin.

Also, check out the kuus blocking all the exits.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@eGremlin
no visible seams
One job

Playboyize
Playboyize

@SomethingNew
But it does have seams. you can see them on the blue part at the top.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

fanart of Rui getting aped
it's from march

girlDog
girlDog

@PackManBrainlure
Whoever drew that had prophetic visions

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@girlDog
In a soft embrace,
a child comes to know vibrant beasts—
a child no longer.

likme
likme

Good God, for 2 or 3 eps there were good discussions, but now the trapfags are at it again.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@BinaryMan
Implying Rui was a virgin
wwwwwwwwwwwww

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Playboyize
What's with that QUALITY face?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Playboyize
ruirui
getting doujins
keep waiting, you will only get mindraped Joe doujins and you will like it.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@cum2soon
There's nothing QUALITY about it though.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@cum2soon
He became an ape!

farquit
farquit

@MPmaster
He looks retarded.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@farquit
That's the point

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

next episode Joe will find Rui and his suffering and guilt will intensify

farquit
farquit

@Nojokur
@Playboyize
This whole scene revived the lust I have for him.
Truly delicious.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Sharpcharm
Last season I felt sorry for him and I could understand his depression, but this time he deserves every second of suffering.

(this artist is nice but the necks they draw are frustratingly thick)

Illusionz
Illusionz

Alan did nothing wrong and yet here we are.

massdebater
massdebater

@Illusionz
Motherfucker should have become one.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@massdebater
It wasn't even about that, the Kuu was targeting Joe.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@RumChicken
But that's wrong. We saw Alan being stalked the entire episode. Joe got knocked out of the way.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Illusionz
Everyone was being stalked. They were specifically targeting the Gatchas, notice how many were in Rui's room and around Hajime.
Looks like he dodged to me.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Poker_Star
Naw it knocked Joe out of the way and went towards Alan, in that scene you can see it hit Joe in the face.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@King_Martha
I don't know, I tried watching it slow mo and I still can't tell. Shit is funny, though.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Spamalot
It looks like it hits his face here...

Playboyize
Playboyize

@RumChicken
...while here it looks like it only got his hair (no scratches on his face).

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

On the other hand, however, you'd have to wonder how is it possible that he'd be so out of it to miss the Kuu stalking him yet still have good enough reflexes to dodge the tonguing.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Gigastrength
Up to that point the kuus were harmless so he probably let his guard down.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Gigastrength
The Kuus were literally everywhere and apparently not hostile, he probably knew they were around but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@ZeroReborn
@Spamalot
Oh, yes, that makes sense.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I asked my boyfriend to try and guess Katze's riddle and he answered a community/group of people/a crowd within seconds.
Apparently it's just that obvious.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@w8t4u
master1200
You piece of shit, learn to fucking pixiv.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Little Brother.

Emberfire
Emberfire

"Under the impact of propaganda, not necessarily in the sinister meaning of the word alone, the old constants of our thinking have become variables. It is no longer possible, for example, to believe in the original dogma of democracy; that the knowledge needed for the management of human affairs comes up spontaneously from the human heart. Where we act on that theory we expose ourselves to self-deception, and to forms of persuasion that we cannot verify. It has been demonstrated that we cannot rely upon intuition, conscience, or the accidents of casual opinion if we are to deal with the world beyond our reach."

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

"The private citizen, beset by partisan appeals for the loan of his Public Opinion, will soon see, perhaps, that these appeals are not a compliment to his intelligence, but an imposition on his good nature and an insult to his sense of evidence."

FastChef
FastChef

"When distant and unfamiliar and complex things are communicated to great masses of people, the truth suffers a considerable and often a radical distortion. The complex is made over into the simple, the hypothetical into the dogmatic, and the relative into an absolute."

Firespawn
Firespawn

"Thought is not made in a vacuum, nor created out of likeness. It requires travel and shipping and the coming and going of strangers to impregnate a civilization. That is why thought has flourished in cities which lie along the paths of communication. Nineveh, Athens, Alexandria, Rome, Venice, the Hansa towns, London, Paris -- they have made ideas out of the movement and contact of many people. Men are jostled into thought. Left alone they spin the same thread from the same dream. A community which is self-contained and homogeneous and secluded is intellectually deaf, dumb, and blind. It can cultivate robust virtue and simple dogmatism, but it will not invent or throw out a profusion of ideas."

5mileys
5mileys

"Behind innocence there gathers a clotted mass of superstition, of twisted and misdirected impulse; clandestine flirtation, fads, and ragtime fill the unventilated mind."

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Poker_Star
He dodged out of reflex. I think they meant to get Joe.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Emberfire
@LuckyDusty
@FastChef
@Firespawn
@5mileys
Sounds interesting where is that from?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Emberburn
Walter Lippman, father of modern journalism and communications studies.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@LuckyDusty
Man, all that stuff he said sure is hard to understand. I'd just eat him instead.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Evil_kitten
No, they were trailing behind Alan the whole episode.

TechHater
TechHater

@Boy_vs_Girl
It wouldn't make sense if they wanted Alan then why did it threw its tongue out when Joe was in the way. It's not like it knew Joe was going to dodge. Unless it was planning on grabbing both of them. It could be that it was stalking Alan and realized that Joe was the same as Alan so why not both?

RavySnake
RavySnake

This show gets wilder by the episode

I guess that Gelsadra won't be the real villain as none of these guys are deliberate, it will instead be human nature

farquit
farquit

@RavySnake
I have a feeling that Gelsadra is more of a catalyst (being the source of the thought bubbles and the Kuus) to the human nature's "If you're not with us, you're against us".

Even with the advent of the unifying Kuus, there are still people out there who doesn't pick his "Leave it to Gel" option. And, so far, he and Tsubasa haven't learned (or at least bothered to understand) why there are some people who aren't going to the flow.

Heck, in the recent episode, there are some background people whose thought bubbles aren't red and people with red thought bubbles wishing that those non-conformists be gone.

It'll probably boil down when Tsubasa sees Yurujii get eaten by a Kuu and pleads to undo that but Gel (or the people around) would say that it's for the better since Yurujii was "arguing for arguing's sake" and against the idea of "united as one".

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@TechHater
Joe didn't dodge, he got knocked out the way by Kuu's big ass tongue.

Methnerd
Methnerd

i want a doujin where ruirui gets finger fucked knuckle deep by a kuu and he enjoys everyfoot of it

Evilember
Evilember

@Sharpcharm
Nah he dodged it. I think the Kuu licked his watermelon flavored hair and possibly some of his skin. But Joe clearly jumped out of the way.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content