BERSERK THREAD

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Get in here! Berserk threads have been far in between lately, and they've been pretty dull for awhile. We used to get 400+ replies. C'mon guys, let's change that.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@lostmypassword
tbh I'm waiting another year at least before reading any new chapters, THEN I'm going to reread it all from the start

5mileys
5mileys

@happy_sad
tbh I'm waiting another year at least before reading any new chapters

Sounds like a plan. That way, you'll be able to enjoy both new chapters back to back.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I'm just glad it's monthly again.

5mileys
5mileys

@lostmypassword
Every thread until you like it.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

400+ posts of circlejerking with no new content. Can't wait!

Supergrass
Supergrass

anyone remember the date they got on that goddamn boat in the first place??

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Post Schierke please.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@lostmypassword
You want to know why they haven't responded? Its because they've all lost hope in miura , me personally I reread it every 3-4 months and I keep falling in love with it , there's no other manga like it l.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@5mileys
I hope you get banned

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

TRANSLATED CHAPTER WHEN

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Supergrass
Reminder that the length of time they've been on the boat only amounts to about 30 chapters.

And during those chapters half of the time was spent watching Griffith's army fight Ganishka.

Spamalot
Spamalot

none cares anymore

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Poker_Star
A new chapter came out a few days ago

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Boy_vs_Girl
339 came on on aug 28th. sadly I haven't seen a translated version yet

Evilember
Evilember

i haven't read berserk since 2013

did miura finally gets his ass working again?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Griffith is love, Griffith is life.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Berserk makes me cry. The story is so sad. ;_;

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@BinaryMan
Ill be honest, no story has affected me in such a way
I had the biggest grin on my face when Guts and Casca finally confessed to each other and fuggd
I legit cried after the eclipse when Guts is running through the forest remembering everything
The golden age arc has got to be one of the best things ever written/drawn

farquit
farquit

@Evilember
yes but in the two chapters he's done, nothing has happened because he's focusing on Rickert for some god damn reason

takes2long
takes2long

@BunnyJinx
Same
Its a classic
Lets just hope miura san finishes it one day
It would be such a shame if it never got an ending

JunkTop
JunkTop

@farquit
He had to tie up the falconia shit dont blame him
Im sure hes heard the "BOAT" feedback so im pretty sure we'll get back to Guts and crew next chapter
inb4 we dont ;_;

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Stark_Naked
I think Miura intended us to hate Griffith.

a literal manchild
lead a band of miserable people that had complete faith in him
decided to fuck them all over after he himself fucks up

jesus fucking christ. you can't fathom how much rage i have against him.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@JunkTop
Of course he did lol
Griffith fan wanking is an Sheeky Forums meme
If anyone legitimately likes Griffith as a character they must have skipped the eclipse or something
I understand his anger and frustration, but what he did was so far over the line... like fucking hell man why

5mileys
5mileys

@DeathDog

Eeeeh, I actually pretty much feel it was Guts' fault. Like, yeah he challenged Griffith to a second duel and all of that because he wanted to be considered a true friend (?) but even though these were noble actions he just fucked up everything.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@5mileys

Ehh.. Griffith was the one with the dependency. Guts saw that he needed to forge something for himself, and find his true calling after he did Griffith a huuuuge favor in carrying him to victory. He pretty much gave Griffith the kingdom that he wanted. All Griffith had to do was play the waiting game, and he managed to fuck up... badly at that.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@DeathDog
I like Griffith.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@5mileys
How was it his fault? Griffith is the one who said he isnt a friend, just a follower. Instead of getting upset Guts just did what Griffith said and set out to find his own purpose in life.
Then Griffith realised how much he cared about Guts and what he'd lost, and went fucking crazy.
Its Griffiths fault not Guts', he just wanted Griffith to consider him a true friend. Remember what Griffith said; "if anyone were to betray my dream, i would oppose them body and soul, even if it were myself", he betrayed his own dream. Him fucking the princess out of frustration it what caused his downfall.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Stark_Naked
You only like him because he's a bishi, fuccboi.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Stark_Naked
You heartless bastard

massdebater
massdebater

@Poker_Star
@Emberburn
I like Guts too but Griffith is a fantastic being. It's like I was drawn by him like the people in the manga, it's amazing.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@massdebater
a faggot
a backstabber
a rapist
has brought death to thousands
fantastic being
>>>greentext

5mileys
5mileys

@Garbage Can Lid
a god
created the greatest city of all times
has saved more than thousand
a great ruler
Griffith is wonderful

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@5mileys
And why do you think he's rounding all those people up in his wonderful flower city amongst a horde of demons for, user?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Need_TLC
Salvation and protection. He is so good he even allows them to meet the dead people they loved.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Need_TLC
He wants to bring all four of the God Hands to the real world?

How?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Need_TLC
Salvation and protection. He is so good he even allows them to meet the dead people they loved. Yeah,I am exaggerating here but I really do like Griffith, he's the most charismatic character ever.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@iluvmen
Im pretty sure they have already manifested in the real world, we saw Conrad is the cause of the plague in midland, we havent seen any of the others yet though. Something HAS to happen though, the IOE lives off human suffering. We know that Griffiths "human form" is just a mask since he revealed himself to Ganishka, and then there was that Falconia chapter about "the white hawks black talons" or whatever. So something is gunna go down.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@TreeEater
user... You do know that Falconia is salvation and protection from the fantasia that HE caused? That bit is pretty important as evidence to his character.

as far as charisma goes you are correct he is incredibly charismatic but charisma has nothing to do with morality. Big Boss was extremely charismatic but also a batshit crazy warlord that needed to be stopped. Charisma =\= Virtue.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Fried_Sushi

Only through a medium, but not quite there physically.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Fried_Sushi
I sure hope Miura got something for us in the near future.

Wondering why the nips are not making non-Golden Age anime adaptations already. They'll make millions.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Flameblow
Cos the movies bombed
Granted it was because of the liberties they took with the script and that eyecancer CGI but still, I think its scared people off.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@lostmypassword
Just glad it's back, oh Fuck recent chapter was rapping up rickart's story line. We will be at fairy island next month!

Illusionz
Illusionz

@lostmypassword
No wonder with OPs like yours that just make threads for the sake of making threads.

Please never make a thread again, let people do it who actually offer a basis for discussion.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Illusionz
nice facebook meme

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Sir_Gallonhead
I don't really use facebook but if you say so...
Do you have a better image describing people like OP?

Inmate
Inmate

@Garbage Can Lid
Here

Firespawn
Firespawn

Miura gets over his [email protected] fad...only to start playing Tokyo 7th Sisters.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

I bet Zodd is a nice guy to hang out with

Nojokur
Nojokur

the new series feel wore off

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

did you all remember to put your grasses on today?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Harmless_Venom
He's evil to everyone except little girls.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@LuckyDusty
RIP AND TEAR HUGE PENGUINS

TreeEater
TreeEater

@BunnyJinx
There is a translated summary on Skullknight

Nojokur
Nojokur

You guys do realize that evil genius released 339 today right?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@lostmypassword
Its not you OP I just dont care anymore

TechHater
TechHater

@5mileys
That doesn't look so bad actually.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@lostmypassword
Griff did nothing wrong

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Bidwell
nothing wrong
He didn't plunder Guts from behind during the eclipse

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Snarelure
Caska love it, if she love it its not rape. Gutts fuking love him too, if he loves its not rape.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@PackManBrainlure
I purposefully avoided the word "rape" to imply that

Inmate
Inmate

@Bidwell
he pleases old men for money

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Inmate
He did it because she don't whant to anyone died in battle, he cares about his mens lives, and because of that she sold his body.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Ignoramus
he cares about his mens lives

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Ignoramus
she
I love you user, but we all know Griff is a hermafrodite and has both sets of toys so he can use both hands at the same time

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Raving_Cute

You got that wrong, it was more like: A true friend would follow his dreams and fight an obstacle with body and soul, even if this obstacle where me

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@SomethingNew
I don't now when he became bad, but he was not aways bad. He realy love gutts, and like caska, i don't understand wy, he said "if you touch me i will never forgive you", the behelit is activated wen you whant something, wy he remember what he whants when gatts touch him.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Poker_Star
Also a image

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Poker_Star
he was not aways bad

I bet you think mercenaries are all great people.

Methshot
Methshot

@Spamalot
I am not saing he is fucking ghandi i am saing that he cares about gatts.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Methshot
He doesnt care about him, he just gets mad when he leaves because he is not used to not getting what he wants.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

/a/thread/130263802#p130263802

Get in here. This thread is dead.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Poker_Star
The reason he didnt want Guts to touch him was that he was the only one who made him forget about his dream, and that he was ready to sacrifice anything or anyone to obtain it.
Only Guts were able to pull the humanity out of Griffith and make him doubt his malicious actions.
Griffith knew that something fucky was about to happen and he knew that Guts would make it so much harder for him to do, because he was the only one he didnt want to sacrifce.

The touch of Guts could make Griffith lose his resolve to do anything to obtain his kingdom.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@DeathDog

I like Griffith as a character, dude is a genuinely good villain.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Burnblaze
Fuck your shit thread.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Daily reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong. The Band constantly stated that they would do anything for him and so Griffith sacrificed them.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BunnyJinx

/a/thread/130263802#p130263802

It's out.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

New chapter when? Also fuck Griffith that guy is a piece of shit demon no matter how you look at it. Anyone who disagrees with me is literally a cuck.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@CodeBuns
This, if you admit to liking Griffith you admit to being a fucking cuck. It's like a unwritten rule.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@lostmypassword
He doesn't seem the type to butcher innocents for no reason so that makes him a saint compared to 99% of all apostles.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content