How hype are you for Owarimonogatari on a scale of Crab to Bat?

cum2soon
cum2soon

How hype are you for Owarimonogatari on a scale of Crab to Bat?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@cum2soon
So excited I would throw my legs in the air and beg it to walk me home gently. So Crab.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@cum2soon
cat at the moment, hoping to rise up to bee levels by next Wednesday and around Monkey by airdate.

askme
askme

@cum2soon
I'm really excited.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@cum2soon
Which is the most underrated arc and why is it Hana?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@cum2soon
Hype as sheeeeeet. Ougi really does it for me.
Dead eyes
Sleevies
Black hair
Wit sharper than Crab's

My body is ready.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Hype enough that I'm currently working on a translation of my favorite scene from Owari to share with Sheeky Forums. It's more of a "chapter" than "scene," though, so it's taking forever.

It involves screaming, stabbing, slapping, punching, girls getting knocked unconscious, all this in public view of an entire classroom, good stuff.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

After watching that monkey movie the story fucked me up and I have no fucking clue whats going on
And I guess this movie or series would be like a precursor to the monkey movie?
Fuck if I know but the whole series is really nice so Im moderately hype

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

So fucking hyped that I can't contain it. Just got done rewatching all monogatari so my hype is at Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade level.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Is it a boy or a girl

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@TurtleCat
might be outdated but should still help you out.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@TurtleCat
Suruga Devil is chronologically last. Owarimonogatari starts not long before Nadeko Medusa, then jumps back to right after Shinobu Time (with that mysterious job that Gaen has Araragi do), then forward again to after Yotsugi Doll.

Mayoi Hell, Hitagi Rendezvous, and Ougi Dark take place during the last days before high school graduation, and Koyomi Reverse starts the next day after.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Bat since I'm assuming that means 10 and crab is 1.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Sir_Gallonhead
Are they going 2 cour with this? Seems like a lot of stuff to pack in, unless they plan to release some volumes separately like with Neko, Hana, and Tsuki.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Sir_Gallonhead
So there's a good chance we'll see Kaiki again. Good!

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Snarelure
I dont know

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Sir_Gallonhead
@Garbage Can Lid
thanks man this helps a lot

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Dreamworx
The Second Season as adapted was five books (Hana should have been in there but they made it an OVA), and it ranged four to six episodes per book. Owarimonogatari is three books, plus Zoku-Owarimonogatari. Also I really can't imagine they'll leave out Koyomi Nothing and Dead, since those are pretty damn important for setting up Owari 3.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Garbage Can Lid
So Kizu is the infamous one thats been announced like 5 years ago and will never come out, but whats Koyomi? Will that ever get an anime adaptation?

idontknow
idontknow

@LuckyDusty
Koyomimonogatari is a series of short stories. It will probably get adapted.
Kizu never.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@LuckyDusty
Koyomimonogatari is the second book in the Final Season, after Tsukimonogatari and before Owarimonogatari volume 1. It contains 12 short stories, one for each month, each featuring one girl from the series. The first five were translated on Baka-Tsuki.

See here for details: @Sir_Gallonhead

Emberfire
Emberfire

@cum2soon
they left so many good bird scenes out already that I'm still kinda suicidal about the whole deal

likme
likme

@SomethingNew
Gaen mentions Kaiki once in Koyomi Dead. She's lost all contact with him and that makes her upset. His death or lack thereof is not made clear.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@likme
Isn't Kaiki alive in Suruga Devil?

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content