This is the best manga ever

Supergrass
Supergrass

Why was this manga so good, Sheeky Forums?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Supergrass
Reborn is extremely underrated. It deserves more attention and I wished they wouldve animated the last 2 arcs

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Supergrass
it was shit
bad cliche characters
worst protagonist ever
one of the worst endings ever

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Supergrass
It sucked.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Supergrass
@Need_TLC
I can't call this a samefag since there are 4 unique posters but honestly I feel like it should be. I find it extremely hard to believe people like Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Maybe if you've only seen like 3 anime and have nothing to compare it to in the medium you might think it's good but otherwise there's no excuse.

I watched this when I first got into anime thought it was the greatest thing ever and I watched it through again.

Watching it now I just can't believe I wasted my time on such a generic battle shounen.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Looks like fujo shit from that pic.

Evilember
Evilember

The Future arc ruined everything.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Evilember
This.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Skullbone
Im not saying its god tier battle manga, but it wasnt the worst(fairy tail). Id go ever further to put it over shit piece

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@whereismyname

We are the REAL Six Funeral Wreaths

Holy shit that was bad.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Supergrass
I don't think it's as bad as Fairy Tail either but it's not as bad as One Piece. It's probably tied somewhere with Naruto and probably slightly worse than Bleach.

So like FT < Naruto=KHR < Bleach < One Piece < any other anime on the planet.

@lostmypassword
Yeah. And it didn't even have a proper end it was one of those "and nothing changed! And we kept living our fun and peaceful days forever!" and that's okay but there'd been too many things happening in the story I can't remember what they played it off as but he was going to become Neo Vongola X or something instead? That was like the final chapter. I can't recall it now though.

And good god was the art bad.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Skullbone
people can't like what I don't like

Kek

StonedTime
StonedTime

@kizzmybutt

The arc kept going until it made up over half of Reborn,

Character development literally froze and the other two arcs that came later felt like shit because the series had completely ran out of steam.

And worst of all we never got to know who won the Tsunabowl.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@StonedTime
People can like what I don't like but they just have to know that they like a bad show

FTFY

@StonedTime
I kind of hope Haru because she had a better fitting with Tsuna but the characters were so god damn awful anyways that I kind of hope that a meteor just flew into their earth and destroyed everything on impact just after the story finished.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Supergrass
Introduction Arc
All comedy, only a few people got into it since people didn't like Boxers with Hearts on them wearing Tsuna. I thought it was pretty funny, cheesy lame funny, but funny. Also did a good job introducing the main crew and their quirks.

Kokuyo Arc
It was pretty good, nice transition from all comedy shounen to battle shounen.

Varia Arc
Arguably the best Arc IMO. Good fights, great build up, probably the only Arc where characters were forced to grow as individuals, but the formula it introduced of training with mentors also became heavily overused afterwards sadly.

10 Years Later Arc
Was alright, set-up some pretty good fights, but felt all over the place. Wasn't as good as Varia Arc, but was close.

Choice Arc and Future Final Battle Arc
This shit was fucking awful. It overhyped the fuck out of the Funeral Wreaths for them to turn out to be nothing more than common jobbers who either got one shotted by Tsuna or Hibari when they were actually trying, or to just be fodder for Byakuran's Keikaku which still fails.

Inheritance Ceremony Arc
Started off pretty good, but then became complete shit when only Ryohei tied his fight while everyone else swept the Simon Familia.

The Curse of the Rainbow Arc
Had good build up, had characters who never did anything actually do something, and Jaeger was fucking the bomb. Then Tsuna did Naruto's Talk-no-Jutsu to Kawahira and ended very anti-climatic.
In short, the Series just dragged on too long and kept reusing the Varia Arc formula with the whole "Job really badly and then train with mentors thing" instead of giving them any character Development which the Inheritance Ceremony Arc attempted, but still did terrible with the fights.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I dropped this in the middle of the fight between the boxing guy and some moook during the Future Arc is it worth picking back.up?

Supergrass
Supergrass

I wanted more 25 year old Lambo. You think that they would try to use that more often.

massdebater
massdebater

@Supergrass
Well, at least 15 year old Lambo didn't job against fat lava beetle guy.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@BunnyJinx
"The Future Saga" literally butchers the series by dragging out so long because it had 3 fucking Arcs to it.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@massdebater
I'll admit, I got kind of hype during the Shimon arc. Ryohei had tied, so stakes looked high, and Lambo had some sort of comeuppance due since he was the main cause of the MISUNDERSTANDING garbage that fueled the main conflict, but as soon as he won, I knew the arc was going to be shit.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@eGremlin
I'll take that as a no, thanks user

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Garbage Can Lid
Ryohei tieing with Aoba had my hopes up and Lambo's fight was only good because he confessed his envy as a child of wanting to catch up to big brother, Tsuna, which was good development for him, but everything after was just stupid.

Shitto P. loving herself and Gokudera doing everything for Tsuna was bullshit. At least Making Gokudera grow in the sense that as the Right Hand man he needs to be the foundation for the family when Tsuna can't.

At least Hibari fought to just relit Tsuna from his fucking depression.

That one guy who Yamamoto jobbed to didn't even get a proper fight to then job immediately to Daemon.

And the rest just fell apart until Daemon Spade became a filthy Monster who lost to bullshit upgrade of the Vongola Ring.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Bidwell
Daemon Spade
Forgot all about that bullshit. What absolute garbage.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Fuzzy_Logic
Exactly.

Hibari stomping him for a few seconds was pretty fucking satisfying until he just sealed him in another dimension.

A fucking dimension.

What the actual fuck.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@StonedTime
kek

Fuck off back to your underaged forum, fujoshit.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Supergrass
This is the best manga ever

narutards really do lower the quality of Sheeky Forums by bringing all the cancer over.

TechHater
TechHater

It was fucking shit.

Techpill
Techpill

@AwesomeTucker

If you divide the Future arc in 3 arcs then yes there is a big difference. It started pretty strong and I was really hyped but then it began to degrade itself slowly. It just went on and on with each chapter worse than the last with the real Funeral Wreaths reveal being some sort of despair event horizon.

If the final battle with Byakuran had taken place in the pyramid thing and it lasted just 80 chapters it would have been good and then the fucking plot could have moved somewhere else.

Also Byakuran felt like some final boss instead of whatever the fuck it was supposed to be. Everything after him was simply not at the same level.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Raving_Cute

Chrome > Haru > Kyoko

Techpill
Techpill

@Techpill
That. The Future should have been the final arc instead. With all they went through in the future, I can't believe they jobbed to a bunch of kids who just newly got their powers in the next arc.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Lambo is my nigga

Also I thought the mini choice arc was pretty good, it's the only thing I can watch from anything beyond the Varia arc.

@AwesomeTucker
since I stopped where the anime ended, it sounds like i should read up on the Lambo fight and end it there. Anyone have any disagreements?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Varia Arc caused so much hype I wanted so much more of it. Then Future Arc happened.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content