We post contraversial anime opinions

happy_sad
happy_sad

Tokyo Ghoul Root A was better than the manga.

FastChef
FastChef

Both were equally shit. That's not an opinion it's fact.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@FastChef
/thread

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@FastChef
Well we sure are off to a good start

girlDog
girlDog

@FastChef
Go watch naruto and one piece, john.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@happy_sad
Tokyo Ghoul doesn't have an anime adaptation, silly OP
Nice Fanart, tho

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@girlDog
Watch Ping Pong, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Mushishi, Gintama, Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ghost in the Shell or Rainbow then faggot

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Garbage Can Lid
go to fap with your ¨good¨shitty animes hipsterfag

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Garbage Can Lid
implying any of those are good

happy_sad
happy_sad

@happy_sad
Evangelion is a mediocre pretentious wankfest
Yuru Yuri is shit
Monster Musume no iru Nichijou is AotS

takes2long
takes2long

@FastChef
expresses opinion
"fact"
try harder user

Methnerd
Methnerd

Rebellion killed the entire Madoka franchise

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Higurashi was one of the best shows of the 00's.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Chuu2 and Amagi Brilliant Park were better than Hyouka.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I enjoyed Elfen Lied.

takes2long
takes2long

@FastChef
this

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Azumanga Daioh is boring and most of the girls, especially Chiyo, aren't very cute.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@happy_sad
ITT: How to bait a fanbase

WebTool
WebTool

It's better than ;re.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@WebTool
Fuck off edgy shit.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@happy_sad
there are no Tokyo Ghoul animes, only prospective soundtracks for the manga.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Methnerd
I do get this impression.
Not that I dislike the film per se, but I can see it killed a lot of interest in the series, split the fanbase, that it really wasn't necessary as a continuation, and so on.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@FastChef
This. Fuck you tgfags, it's shit

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Garbage Can Lid
rainbow

crying over spilled milk: the anime

whereismyname
whereismyname

@PackManBrainlure
Like, did you enjoy it because you thought it was deep and intelligent, or because it's fun?

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Methnerd
Can't kill something that's already dead

SniperWish
SniperWish

Bokurano was forced as fuck.

girlDog
girlDog

@whereismyname
Mostly 'cause I was at that stage where all chink cartoons were good. If I rewatched it, I'd probably agree with everyone that it's fucking shit.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@FastChef
Fucking this
TG is even worse than Nurutu and Wanpiss

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Methnerd
It died after Homura's flashback

Illusionz
Illusionz

@SniperWish
I dont know who would actually disagree with this.

Evilember
Evilember

@Garbage Can Lid
Texhnolyze

I watched the first two episodes of that shit, and I had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on. Shit's even more confusing than SEL.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Evilember
how is a slideshow confusing?

farquit
farquit

I love anime.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Illusionz
I would, mostly because I have no idea what they mean by 'forced'. What a nonsense criticism.

And it's generally a well received series so I'm sure plenty of others would disagree.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@SomethingNew
Bokurano devolves into alot of necessary melodrama near the end, especially with that one kids mom and the rapist guy. Honestly at some point it just felt like "when is this going to be over?"

Playboyize
Playboyize

Space Dandy is better than Cowboy Bebop

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@RumChicken
Did you watch the anime or something?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Carnalpleasure
I read it, didnt even know there was an anime until after.

idontknow
idontknow

@SniperWish
Bokurano is an story that went on longer than it need to. Midway in you already know what to expect from each development and its just monotonous as fuck.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

FotNS is boring.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@AwesomeTucker
It has aged badly and looks fucking horrendus early on, that's not really super contraversial

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Kill la Kill was mostly good and only had a couple of weak parts until the last episode shit the bed
Also the OVA was great

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

SHIT ANIME

Inferno Cop,Steins;Gate,Kakumeiki Valvrave,Death Note,Kuroko no Basket,Sword Art Online,Kyousou GigaBen-To,Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko,Casshern Sins,Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex,Spriggan,Boogiepop Phantom,Fooly Cooly,Gundam Build Fighters,Little Witch Academia,Hen Zemi,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,Paranoia Agent,Ninja Slayer From Animation,Punch Line,Kekkai Sensen,Angel Beats!,Aoharu x Kikanjuu,Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace,Gakkou Gurashi!,Golden Time,Hyouka,Kill Me Baby,Yuru Yuri,Overlord,Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru,Trinity Seven,Amagi Brilliant Park,Witch Craft Works,Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei,Gatchaman Crowds,Grisaia no Kajitsu,Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu,Log Horizon,Love Lab,Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya,My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU,Baccano!,Shigurui,Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,City Hunter,The Law of Ueki,Flame of Recca,Mai-HiME,Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?,Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Blood C, Rio Rainbow gate

ANIME THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT MAL or Sheeky Forums SAID

Fairy Tail,School Days,Ladies vs. Butlers,Maken-Ki,Beet the Vandel Buster,Seraph of the End,Naruto,Mezzo DSA,Battle Programmer Shirase,History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi,Master Mosquiton 99,Devilman,Toaru Majutsu no Index,Kurokami The Animation,Deadman Wonderland,Highschool of the Dead,Blue Exorcist,Shingetsutan Tsukihime,Bakuten Shoot Beyblade,Fate/stay night 2006,AIKa,Guilty Crown,Another,Code:Breaker,Senran Kagura,Black Bullet,Shinmai Maou no Testament,Blade & Soul,Isuca,Absolute Duo,Rail Wars!,Aku no Hana,Wizard Barristers,Dragon Crisis, Mirai Nikki,Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Gantz,Naruto,Elfen Lied

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Boy_vs_Girl
I know this is bait but I actually did appreciate Elfen Lied. I say appreciate because enjoy would be the wrong word.

farquit
farquit

Naruto is better than most anime right now

hairygrape
hairygrape

Stop bumping this shitty thread you mongorls. The series is shit. SHIT! Get over it cancerous shits. Also it's made for the fujos fuck off.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content