Rate my anime idea Sheeky Forums

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Across the world there has always been a myth that if one turns 30 and is still a virgin that they will ascend to wizardhood. The protagonist of this anime/LN/manga is a NEET who on his 30th birthday wakes up to find himself facing God. God tells him that having remained pure for the entirety of his adolescence has earned him the reward of eternal youth and the ability to control magic, but he must travel to a different world where gunpowder and machinery did not work, causing the world to be in a permanent dark age. He could refuse or accept. Being left with this vague decision he chooses to accept this offer. After hearing this God transports him to the aforementioned world. The protagonist wakes up in the middle of a field and is approached by a young woman. Insert introduction here. Anyway there are other wizards out there who are trying to obtain higher power and influence in this world and to do so they must get rid of the other wizards... by making them lose their virginity. They send many beautiful and gorgeous women to each other as well as succubi to try and rob these wizards of there powers. There is the plot.

TL,DR: Guy becomes wizard by being a virgin. Travels to new world. Other wizards try to make him lose virginity to lose his power.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Also feel free to save and send this to any contacts you have. I'd be happy just to see it become a thing.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Sir_Gallonhead
10/10 better than Berserk, Vagabond, Hunter x Hunter, Biomega and Devilman combined.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Emberfire
Not sure if this is sarcasm

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Sir_Gallonhead
happy 14th birthday dude

askme
askme

@Burnblaze
If you aren't sure that my post is sarcasm then I'm not sure if your post isn't autism.

Though to be honest OP it'd be interesting to see something like this in anime. Nothing amazing but the unique flavor of the month I always look forward to.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Sir_Gallonhead
I have an idea for the story:

Most of MC's enemies are girls and this becomes a harem

MPmaster
MPmaster

You know, something like that could codify the "wizard at 30" legend into something tangible. I like it.

If you want to play the role of an idea-bouncing wall, why don't we keep in touch?

MPmaster
MPmaster

@MPmaster
I'd prefer to stay anonymous but if a time ever comes I'd be down for that.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@MPmaster
That's fine, my main account for Sheeky Forums is at Batoto anyway (same handle). PM me there.

My initial thoughts: if we boil down the wants of men to two ultimatums - Power or Love - there can be a good thematic setup wherein these "wizards-in-training" are unsure of the path they're traveling (or being guided through).

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

does gay sex count

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Need_TLC
That's what I was thinking in a way. I didn't want to make a massive text wall so I didn't go too far into to detail. But I also would like people, if they were to use this, to have their own freedom so I left things loose. I'm glad I'm actually getting some feedback. :)

WebTool
WebTool

@Sir_Gallonhead
Yes Patrick, gay sex is a form of sex.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Booteefool
Please, no emotes on Sheeky Forums. Not even as a joke.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Sir_Gallonhead
Maybe it should count? If you derive pleasure from participating in the physical act of sex, is that enough reason to void your wizardry?

What about using magic to nullify the sensations? Exploring these loopholes is the best way to cement a plot's foundation.

massdebater
massdebater

@Playboyize
Holy shit nice quads

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Need_TLC
power or love
More like power or sex. And I might add, only a fool would abandon potential for momentary pleasure, more so when the latter is with someone who does not care about you anyway.

FastChef
FastChef

@Fuzzy_Logic
Perhaps it would be as defined by the god. It should be the act of performing sexual acts with your penis. For instance perhaps if you only fingered a girl that would be fine. But then if she were to give you a blowey joey then you would lose your powers.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Fried_Sushi
You say that, but these are 30 year old NEET virgins. If the poontang was presented to you and you were in the moment what would you do?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I have an idea too

nerdy guy in high school is being chased by big titted semen demons who can do way better

they constantly put their boobs in his face but he just gets nose bleeds and begs them to stop

also you can see their panties
a lot

Also feel free to save and send this to any contacts you have. I'd be happy just to see it become a thing.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@StrangeWizard
Shit man this sounds brilliant

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content