Is Beerus' ass ready to be kicked by the prince of all saiyans?

FastChef
FastChef

Is Beerus' ass ready to be kicked by the prince of all saiyans?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUMgmyo10iU
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/one-piece-digital-colored-comics-r10004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ztVuqxGbVM
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/637788260924702721
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/digital/
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/full-color/
https://youtu.be/2mLf0pCBNWQ
http://booklive.jp/search/keyword?keyword=%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88&h_id=U&or=0&fk=h_id&view_type=2
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gogeta
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=db+xenoverse+cuser
https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t2122007-apparently-dragon-ball-xenoverse-supervised-by-akira-toriyama/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnTZREMEJI
http://www.toei.co.jp/release/movie/1200211_979.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v25/c367/9.html
LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Stop posting, Vegeta.

MPmaster
MPmaster

It will last 2 seconds, they will have removed the "stronger than goku" moment, gohan will get even more of a whooping, episode will end with goku turning up. 2/10 episode

cum2soon
cum2soon

Vegeta in DB Super is dead to me. Making him dance and act a fool is a quick way to kill a character. If you do not maintain a character's personality then what's the point?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Crotch shot

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@MPmaster
Oh look at that its already over

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@cum2soon
characters have to be static from beginning to end
I agree, fuck character development. We want our characters bland and one dimensional.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@MPmaster
they will have removed the "stronger than goku" moment
What do you mean?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@MPmaster
in BoG (Not sure if this was just a dubbing error) they mention that Vegeta's anger over bulma getting hit made him stronger than goku.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@FastChef
Still 2nd rate to Kakkarot.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@FastChef
Is the character that was pulled out of Toriyama's ass ready to be kicked in the ass by an ass pull from vegeta's ass?

RavySnake
RavySnake

@MPmaster
Remember when Vegeta wanted just the butt of every joke all time?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Booteefool
It was mentioned in the original too.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@MPmaster

This. Vegeta is my nigga but I bet they totally ruin it.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Scene was 100x better in the movie.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@TurtleCat
You can still do character development and maintain a character's personality. Just look at how they did Vegeta in the Buu saga. Despite the fact that Vegeta had a family he still wanted to defeat Goku so badly that he killed a crowd of people and let Majin Buu revive. Vegeta dancing in Super was shocking to us all because it's the last thing us DBZ fans would imagine Vegeta doing. This is why Vegeta was a fan favorite character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUMgmyo10iU

Making him act a fool in Super has killed him for me. He would not be a fan favorite character if he was acting a fool in DBZ I can tell you that.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Any QUALITY?

farquit
farquit

@cum2soon

It is in character though. Vegeta is only capable of being a confident badass when he knows he is stronger than his opponent, otherwise he pretty much just bends over and opens his anus for entry.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@JunkTop
You can still do character development and maintain a character's personality. Just look at how they did Vegeta in the Buu saga. Despite the fact that Vegeta had a family he still wanted to defeat Goku so badly that he killed a crowd of people and let Majin Buu revive.

Vegeta dancing is what makes him different from Sasuke, because that shit is edgy as fuck

Flameblow
Flameblow

bahahaha this music

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Burnblaze
Eh he still married Bulma. You know Bulma=18>Chi-chi in the wife department.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@JunkTop
People fail to realize that this is character development. Vegeta willing to throw away his pride to protect his family and friends by making a fool of himself shows that he's grown compared to the kill happy person he was in the past.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

stream?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@JunkTop
You still have Shadow the hedgehog to tip your fedora at the beat of Linkin Park.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@kizzmybutt
dat animation

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@JunkTop

Him doing all that goofy shit was just a testament to Bill's power. His usual attitude would have resulted in everyone including his family dying, so I view his antics as a sign of maturity, not weakness.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@SniperGod
dat

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@SniperGod
animation

Eh?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@GoogleCat
If you could sum up Vegeta as a character it would be 1) proving he was from a noble bloodline and 2) proving to himself that he was better than Goku. He wanted to do this so badly that he risk the lives of his own family during the Buu saga. Even in the Cell saga he was willing to risk Trunk's life with his selfish pride. A Vegeta with no pride is not Vegeta. I'd argue he's a different person. Why not just kill him then if he's not the same person.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@SniperGod
user, that's a bumper.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@SniperGod
dat animation
replying to a static image

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@ZeroReborn
The same reason your parents didn't kill you when you stopped shitting your diapers.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@farquit
What about that time against Buu, bitch?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@ZeroReborn

Vegeta has always had chinks in his armor though, remember when he cried on namek?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@MPmaster

those hands

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Deadlyinx
You need to be more specific, that bitch cried twice.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@SniperGod
we're still talking about this

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

prince of all saiyans
Makes me think, was there a civil war and at one point there was a prince of half the saiyans?

5mileys
5mileys

@TalkBomber
What about them? It's the same for the Kamehameha that you need to two left hands to fire it, so the same thing is going to apply to the galick gun.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Garbage Can Lid

Also Recoome and Cell I know, I was just picking on little Vegeta don't get so upset.

But like Beerus mentioned, Vegeta does have a habit of losing his cool when the chips are down, so him taking the opportunity to please Beerus long enough for him to go away isn't that much of a stretch.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Just think about Vegeta's backstory. He had to watch his father give fellatios to an evil alien dictator. Then he had to serve under said alien dictator who killed his father and exterminated his race. I find it hard to believe that "character development" could change a stubborn person like Vegeta who is the product of his upbringing. Vegeta crying when he realized he couldn't beat Frieza made sense. It was true raw emotion. Imagine Vegeta dancing like a faggot and acting a fool when he realized he couldn't beat Frieza. That wouldn't make any fucking sense and you know it. If Vegeta broke out in tears when Beerus bitch slapped Bulma then I would be okay with it. A stubborn man being overcome by his emotions makes more sense to me than a stubborn man dancing like a faggot.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@MPmaster
@Deadlyinx
My how art evolves.

Playboyize
Playboyize

what are the best subs for Super?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@StrangeWizard
He had to watch his father give fellatios to an evil alien dictator.
Mainly because he was a big enough idiot to think he could fool Beerus when it came to pillows.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Garbage Can Lid
There was no civil war among the Saiyans. They just went to war with the Truffles, wiped them out, took all their technology and planet. I wished Dragonball Z had more epic space adventures.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Firespawn
When were the Tuffles ever mentioned in the manga?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@StrangeWizard
That's why you DBZfags are cancer. You faggots tend to forget that Toriyama is a gag mangaka.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@StrangeWizard
Beerus hadn't decided to destroy the Earth yet. Vegeta was doing whatever it took to keep it that way. With Freeza, the only option was to fight and die.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@FastChef
How do you expect some third rate low level warrior like Vegeta to defeat Beerus?

Inmate
Inmate

@StrangeWizard

Imagine Vegeta dancing like a faggot and acting a fool when he realized he couldn't beat Frieza

2 totally different scenarios though, Vegeta knew there was no going back once he crossed frieza, but with Beerus there was at least a chance and far too much was on the line. There was literally no other choice than to calm him down, every other path would result in nothing but death.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Burnblaze
where do I find DB series of such high quality?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@cum2soon
Quads confirm.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@AwesomeTucker
You just wanted some lame excuse to post that old image, faggot.
Lurk more.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I felt like the whole scene was just there to pay homage to Vegeta's worth as a character in the series, which is humiliation followed by a valiant effort that results in failure. Nevertheless, it will be held as an "epic" moment by vegetafags.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Why can't literally who just ban all Mexican and BR IPs? I'm sick of seeing threads calling GT better than super by those filthy 3rd world shitskins.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@StrangeWizard
Why does King Vegeta come off as wimpy with each installment of Dragonball? I bet to rub salt in the wound, Beerus will at one point mentioned that Bardock managed to impress him.

Techpill
Techpill

@Flameblow
HEY RETARD, GOOGLE BEFORE ASKING.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Fuzzy_Logic

DBGT is better and has better animation than DBS faggot.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Fuzzy_Logic
Mexicans hate GT like nothing else though.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Fuzzy_Logic
Then would leave us with a bunch of Gohanfags whining.pretty much the same

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Stupidasole

Because he really wasn't that strong, he was a big fish in a small pond. Acting like a tough guy around Frieza or Beerus would have just gotten his ass killed and he knew it.

farquit
farquit

What a fucking pointless episode. They stretched out what was 6 or 7 minutes in the movie to 22 minutes. Shit like this is why I will forever prefer Kai to DBZ. I hate all the gormless standing around shit.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Fuzzy_Logic
wat you got it wrong my american friend

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@StrangeWizard
I honestly dont Gohanfags. It isnt even like Toriyama is baiting them like he does with Vegeta getting the same training as Goku from Whis and putting all his effort in to be better and shit. He clearly stated Gohan doesnt like fighting and is a nerd now who has quit his martial arts training. What do they expect?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@kizzmybutt
Gohan's hair is a little fucked.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@SniperGod
I agree with this 100%. I hope Super gets better. One thing that we can't deny, in terms of animation and art style Super does not come close to GT. Also, SSJ4 is clearly a more thought out design than SSJ God. The Battle of the Gods movie was much better than GT but sadly Super isn't on par with Battle of the Gods despite having a similar plot.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@StrangeWizard
Vegeta is a much different person as of Super than he was in Namek saga, you stupid faggot. He got more character development than anybody else over that period.

WebTool
WebTool

@Techpill
I have tried many sites. The best I found was some 560p shit.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

What's a cat to a garlic gun?

Nothing.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@SniperGod
BR pls go

@StrangeWizard
You clearly haven't seen how terrible those posters are at english.

@TalkBomber
Mexicans love the action of Z and have never watched DB though.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@King_Martha
broly
high

oolang
mid

fucking necros I swear....

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@CodeBuns
Broly's power is maximum.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Fuzzy_Logic
Implying mexicans don't hate GT
Implying isn't murricans who only watched Z the ones who whines the most about a)Super not being more edgy and fighting oriented b)Gohan STILL not liking fighting

@JunkTop
Calm down shadow the edgehog

RavySnake
RavySnake

@CodeBuns
I'd say your statement held some ground if it weren't for the fact most of the posters who defend GT can hardly speak english.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@JunkTop

Just read yourself.

Seriously, do it.

Vegeta dancing and throwing away his pride in order to save, not only to save his family but also the rest present at the party is the most clear example of character development.

You mention the moment he becane Majin Vegeta and killed all those people. That's backwards development, it showed he succumbed to his weakness and was all overall bad moment for his character. He's a bit more versatile now.

Hell, just look at the other knock offs like Sasuke Uchiha. Putting aside his dere mental confession to Naruto, he ended up being a perpetual deadpan shell of his former self surrounded by an edge aura and he's supposed to be a grown ass man, a not very good father either (Naruto also somewhat fits in the latter description) Yet, Kishi continued to force how much of an "incredibly cool/awesome/amazing" person is until the end.

Kishimoto never truly showed him in the wrong either or humilliated him, except in that Itachi "fight" in the earlier arcs and that was only to make him have another regression to the DARKNESS that lasted for almost the entirety of the manga.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@CodeBuns
You can tell who is a Mexican/BR at a glance in these threads by their tenuous grasp of the English language.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@King_Martha
beerus
that low
why

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Booteefool
That's backwards development, it showed he succumbed to his weakness and was all overall bad moment for his character
That was part of him growing to accept that he's changed as a person and is no longer evil at heart.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Does anyone have rips of Part 1 Dragon Ball digital colored?
The One piece digital colored scans are being translated and I want to do the same for Dragon ball.
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/one-piece-digital-colored-comics-r10004

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Fried_Sushi
Mexicans love the action of Z and have never watched DB though.

Wrong again, Burgerfag.

You have two kinds of Latin American fags:

The ones that forgot the origins of Dragon Ball and like to dickride Z and the kids that got stuck with Kai.

Most of former group got to watch Dragon Ball because we got it first. When it got to Z it became even more popular.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Where is Tights ?

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Poker_Star
Exactly.

There was no point to do that kind of development for Vegeta again after all that.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Illusionz
...and they didn't.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Fried_Sushi
have never watched DB though
Are you literally retarded user?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@New_Cliche
In space.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Supergrass
in terms of animation and art style Super does not come close to GT.

I really disliked the big head syndrome that often seemed to hit GT's designs when they weren't fighting.

It also went through the entire series without a single good battle. The best moment was probably Goku vs Ledgic in one of those early episodes, but that's pointless and short, basically like the scenes with the Hohoho in episode 2 of Super. But Super still has a lot of time to give at least one good battle, which would place it ahead of GT.

TechHater
TechHater

Will Vegeta ever win a meaningful fight? They are obviously aware that Vegeta has a large fanbase and is capable of generating massive hype, why not just fucking do it!?

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Booteefool
What you said makes a lot of sense but... I still think Toei was being lolRandom when they made him dance like an ass clown. They made him go out of character just to get a reaction from us which translates to more sells.

Vegeta is not much better than Sasuke if we're to be honest. Vegeta only showed character development towards the very end of the Buu saga when he conceded that Goku was superior to him. The only reason he got a family was because he thought it would make him stronger than Goku. All he wanted was to surpass Goku. Virtually everything he said in some way involved Goku, pride or sayain.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Carnalpleasure
@LuckyDusty
It's cute that you think you know what you're talking about.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Booteefool
Iron Chef episode when?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@TreeEater

Because the Vegeta we got right now is the result of what he went through the Boo arc. He was already starting to act silly towards the end of it, but never pulled out something like he did in BoG/Super, so it counts as development.

takes2long
takes2long

@Soft_member
Goku, pride or sayain.
Don't fuck with my Pride, Goku I'm the Sayain prince! x45781

BRAVO!

WebTool
WebTool

BoG pacing was better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ztVuqxGbVM

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@PackManBrainlure
Animation, art style, and consistency are three different things in my opinion. GT's art style looks darker, more gritty and consistent than DBS. In terms of the animation I don't recall any great fights in GT but overall it doesn't seem to have as much QUALITY as DBS. Sorry but DBS looks like ass. I've seen better fan art animation than DBS. Say what you want about GT's plot but when you start claiming that DBS looks better than GT then you lose all credibility.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@King_Martha
Goku
Shit tier

You're retarded.

girlDog
girlDog

@TalkBomber
And it's adorable you're trying to save face by saying that.

It's clear that you are the one that doesn't know what you're talking about. Drop it.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@WebTool
DB plothole #2334. If Beerus could beat SSJ3 Goku with one finger how is SSJ2 Vegeta able to hurt him. These plotholes didn't bother me when I was a kid but as a young adult it makes me hate DB.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

MaixTrunks is officially no more.

Good, all you shipping faggots can cry now.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Carnalpleasure
He got a rage boost. Y'know, the things that Gohan keeps getting. It's stupid, but it's no plot hole

likme
likme

@Carnalpleasure
caring about power levels in db

Found your problem.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Carnalpleasure

Vegeta is still a prodigy saiyan who had a ridiculous power level for a child, much like gohan, he's one of the few characters who actually deserves an asspull or 2.

takes2long
takes2long

@Lord_Tryzalot
Wrong. Goku and Gohan are the only two who have received a significant boost from their rage. Vegeta got mad when Cell killed Trunks yet he couldn't do shit against Cell. If that was Gohan getting a rage boost over Videl getting slapped then I would have been fine with it.

likme
likme

@King_Martha
So, who got the biggest dick?

Spamalot
Spamalot

I really loved Battle of Gods and have seen it more than six times, but Super is just fucking awful.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@likme
Mr PoPo or Piccolo based on that daily dose gif.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@takes2long
Arguing over who is allowed to get rage boosts and who is not

Fucking seriously?

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Fuzzy_Logic
Goku is objectively the worst husband in all of Dragon Ball. You're the retarded one for not knowing that simple fact.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Soft_member

It wasn't Toei, though, but Toriyama. And that's very his style. People can agree with it or not, though.

Vegeta only showed character development towards the very end of the Buu saga when he conceded that Goku was superior to him. The only reason he got a family was because he thought it would make him stronger than Goku. All he wanted was to surpass Goku. Virtually everything he said in some way involved Goku, pride or sayain.

Allow me to correct you a bit, Vegeta started to get development during the end of the Cell saga when he clearly showed genuine care for Future Trunks.

But you're also correct, about the Buu arc, that's why it was important for his character. And yes, his reasons to have a family were initally selfish, but in the end, he admits he was wrong and he was simply different that Goku. And despite everything he does care about Bulma and Trunks.

Sasuke? Knocks up Sakura, and leaves years enough for his almost teen daughter to not even remember having any moments with him when younger. He "does seem" to care for her, though.

But the character dickriding in that series on abnormal levels. Sasuke apparently cannot do wrong.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@TalkBomber
Dragon Ball has been broadcasted in national tv several times since 1993, I would think this is bait if it wasn't for your butthurt bitch tone. You're doing a good job at confirming your retardation with each one of your posts user, please go and stay gone.

@Carnalpleasure
DB
Power levels
I would be mad as a Vegetafag that he didn't reach SSJ3 if he was supposedly stronger than Goku at that moment if SSJ3 form wasn't shit anyways. At least the power levels on FnF are a bit more consistent, where Vegeta and Goku have similar power levels at SSJ God and they're both stronger than Golden Frieza.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@likme
The Dangalang Man, Piccolo.

farquit
farquit

@BlogWobbles

Oh hai, Trunks x Pan fag.

Knew you would be here.

Don't know what are you trying to start, though.

DeathDog
DeathDog

WHEN IS CHAMPA GONNA GET HERE GODDAMN

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Dreamworx

I would be mad as a Vegetafag that he didn't reach SSJ3 if he was supposedly stronger than Goku at that moment if SSJ3 form wasn't shit anyways

This. SS3 just barely allowed Gotenks and Goku to keep up with buu, Vegito did more with just plain super saiyan against buu at his strongest!

askme
askme

@DeathDog
When they reveal FemWhis's name.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@JunkTop
Why do people compare Vegeta and Sasuke anyway? Vegeta was always a fun character, either being a complete dick or while he was having his character development and finally became one of the heroes.
Sauce was just an edgy bore fest from beginning to end.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@askme

In the meantime, choose a probablity:

Brandi
Vodka
Tequila

takes2long
takes2long

@Sir_Gallonhead
I heard Wine is her name.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Bidwell
Goku is objectively the worst husband in all of Dragon Ball.

le deadbeat goku maymay

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Raving_Cute
It has been stated by Viz Media that the Frieza Arc of the Dragon Ball Full Color manga will release May 19, 2016.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Dreamworx
where Vegeta and Goku have similar power levels at SSJ God and they're both stronger than Golden Frieza.
Golden Frieza was stronger than them just that he couldn't keep that power because it used too much of his stamina. He just got that form so he did not train with it.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Carnalpleasure
IT'S FUCKING TRUE! Even when he's alive, he's ALWAYS abandoning his family to train.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@takes2long

Wine

Not bad either.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@farquit
Trunks x Pan is even worse.

Like are you actually serious right now, caring about ships in DB is stupid unless it's Vegeta and Bulma lol.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@PurpleCharger
Part 1 Dragon Ball
Not Part 2/Z

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Poker_Star
Epic le edgy meme

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

episode when?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

So Beerus has only used 10% of his power to beat Vegeta. He actually used less to beat Goku.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Sir_Gallonhead
And with that, I just realised the puns behind Whis, Beerus and Champa. Fuck I'm retarded

Booteefool
Booteefool

@BunnyJinx
He spent around 4 years only with Chichi and Gohan while neglecting his friends, and when he returned to Earth he spent 3 years at home training with Gohan, then a year with Gohan solo. He was dead for 7 years, but when he returned he had another 7 years with his family, and left only after both his sons were adults. He's a decent dad considering he was raised by an old bachelor he accidentally killed as a kid.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Raving_Cute
I'm just quoting the guidebook of the movie that states Goku >Vegeta>Freeza (each one by a thin margin) but as always it shouldn't be taken too seriously

RumChicken
RumChicken

@BunnyJinx
I don't think he said what percentage he was using against them before the whole SSJG thing, since even Goku says the amount of power he had was so far multiplied when he was in that state that it made everything he did before it something of a joke.

Beerus said what percentage of himself he was giving against SSJG, but not against their normal selves.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@w8t4u
Are those power levels I see?

Techpill
Techpill

@RumChicken
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/637788260924702721

RumChicken
RumChicken

@w8t4u
gotenks > mystic gohan

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@BunnyJinx
Word of god, Goku just doesn't go along with the conventional family structure, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care. Memes are not facts /a/non.

Q:Since Saiyans are supposed to have no affection for family or friends, does this actually make Vegeta, who holds his family and wife dear, an even stranger (kinder) Saiyan than Goku?
T:Vegeta, whose pride had been deeply wounded, sought help from Bulma, and little by little, his ruthless personality changed. Nowadays, you certainly might be able to say that. On the other hand, Goku might not have a sense of family members like Gohan and Chi-Chi except as one of his companions.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Bidwell
Goku's still a better parent than most shonen leads. He at least tries his best to be there for his friends and family when he's not fighting stronger enemies.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Raving_Cute
I tried looking for raws but no luck. You could buy the digital versions if you're this interested in working on it

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/digital/

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/full-color/

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@AwesomeTucker

soooooo he's a deadbeat dad?

I haven't seen my best friend in over a year and thats cool, but I'm not gonna pretend that's an acceptable way to approach fatherhood.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

While the Oolong bit being extended was lame (though it had a good payoff), they improved the Vegeta scene a lot.

I think they try harder for Vegeta episodes

Also, apparently Beerus used 10% against rage-mode SS2 Vegeta

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@w8t4u
That makes no sense. Frieza's power level in Namek saga was maxed out at ONE MILLION and Cell was easily more than twice as powerful as that. I'm basing that on the fact that a Super Saiyan at base, which is a 50x boost according to another one of the guidebooks, was an even match for Frieza at full power, and SSJ2 is a 100x boost according to that same guidebook, and Perfect Cell was stronger than Vegeta at SSJ2 and Near-Perfect Cell was evenly matched with SSJ2 Goku.

Then again, Tien was able to at least hold off Near-Perfect Cell when Android 16, whose strength easily surpassed that of SSJ1, couldn't do anything, so maybe POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT

SniperGod
SniperGod

Was this part hysterical to anybody else?

I can just fly down but I'm gonna run in this weirdly well animated sequence for some reason

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@eGremlin
A fresh SSJ3 Goku was the strongest in DBZ (not including Vegito). SSJ3 was enough to destroy Kid Buu which was his strongest form. Goku could have destroyed Buu at various times during the Buu saga but for plot reasons he did not. I don't understand why certain people keep claiming that Mystic Gohan was stronger than SSJ3. Super Buu was not stronger than Kid Buu, yet Super Buu managed to rape Gohan.

SSJ3 was a perfect transformation. It gave Goku a ridiculous boost in power yet due to the amount of energy it drained it prevented him from being too overpowered.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Booteefool
He at least tries his best to be there for his friends
There is no need to lie, son.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Yoh from Shaman King turned out to be a way worse dad than Goku. He took his kid to the middle east war and got him killed.

farquit
farquit

@Burnblaze
maybe POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT
Now you're getting it

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@eGremlin
Gotenks was destroying Buu when he went SSJ3.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Supergrass
the page has been mirrored for left-to-right reading

Evilember
Evilember

@Supergrass
Left to right
Ugh

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@GoogleCat
Kid Buu which was his strongest form.
Not this shit again.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Burnblaze
Frieza's power level in Namek saga was maxed out at ONE MILLION
No his second form had a power level of 1,000,000, stupid. His final form at max power had a power level of 120,000,000.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

When are we going to get an unedited full color comic with accurate dialogue and a blu-ray level set quality of the entire DB and DBZ?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@GoogleCat

I don't think kid buu is stronger, got this from the first result on google so don't hate me.

"Now, Goku admits he can beat Kid Buu. But just minutes before is confident that he and Vegeta could not beat Super Buu. So this also says that even though Kid Buu is much stronger than he was a birth, he is still weaker than Super Buu."

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Sharpcharm
What other manga has digitally colored stuff anyway?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Emberburn
@Evilember
Better?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Illusionz
His final form at max power had a power level of 120,000,000.
That was a pun from the VA, moron.
inb4 i-i was pretending!

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@PurpleCharger
Viz just drops the ball even more. They announce Full Color Dragon Ball, but turn around and say "have fun waiting 10 months for it". They are out of their minds if they honestly think that's a good idea. I can already read all of Dragon Ball. If I want, I can just import the Japanese one. Since it'll be the same, just with no English. I guarantee they'll use the same translation. They probably won't even bother to take out the H word in their translation. In fact, they'll probably edit the art so it fits that. Mark my words, they'll do that. They already censored Popo's lips. So, they'll probably edit Mr. Satan. Because, guess what? Viz doesn't know what they're doing.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Spamalot
Pun? Are you sure you aren't talking about Golden Frieza?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Spamalot
The pun was one hundred quintillion.

1 million for his second form is stated in the manga and 120 million for his full power is stated in Daizenshuu 7.

But I'm sure you already know that.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Spamalot
That was a pun from the VA, moron.
That's Golden Freeza you're talking about.

He's talking about Namek Freeza

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@w8t4u
Gotenks>Mystic Gohan

Also how come Piccolo is almost as strong as Cell?

takes2long
takes2long

In the anime, Goku's clothes become a little bit brighter when he turns Super Saiyan, he always gets a yellow and powerful aura surrounding him in any of his stages (except for the first episode where this concept was introduced), and his hair becomes an almost white tone of yellow when he's not surrounded by his aura and his eye's pupils are greenish.

In the manga, since Goku's (and many other characters) clothes already have very light tones, the color with the Super Saiyan transformation remains unchanged (or almost).
The user is surrounded by different auras (depending on the transformation), his hair is completely golden since the first appearance and the eye pupils are blue.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Spamalot
Are you retarded, just pretending, or both?

Inmate
Inmate

@Sir_Gallonhead
End of series Piccolo I guess. Its all just nonsense.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@w8t4u
@Stark_Naked
@RumChicken
@Burnblaze
@Sir_Gallonhead
Isn't this just total points for a quiz? Not actual power levels.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I'm confused, has the Videl/Pan part of the SSG ritual been removed? When they're in the circle it's only Gohan-Goten-Goku-Trunks-Vegeta but at the very end Videl's just there for some reason.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@AwesomeTucker
Zarbon is the biggest drag queen faggot in dbz history

Techpill
Techpill

So THAT'S what it looks like from their point of view

@DeathDog
Well none of us can read Japanese

Flameblow
Flameblow

Why did Goku x Bulma not happen, fuck you Toriyama

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Garbage Can Lid
They do two rituals in BoG, one with and one without Videl. So they're gonna be doing the same thing, and knowing Toei, they're gonna make a 5 minute scene into an entire episode.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@FastChef
nope, goku just showed up with unfitting music

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Garbage Can Lid
If you remember, they do the ritual twice. Once without Videl and it doesn't work, then they do it again once she says she's pregnant

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@Garbage Can Lid
Remember the movie? They first tried with the present saiyans and it didn't work, then Videl said she was pregnant with Pan and then Goku turned into SSJ god.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Stupidasole
unfitting music
Why is the sound design in BotG so bad? Everything from the sound effects in battle, to the music is just bland and lacks impact.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@DeathDog
Makes more sense.

In a way, it makes more sense that everything powerlevel-related in Dragon Ball.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@BinaryMan
@Illusionz
@Nude_Bikergirl

ah ok, I forgot about that. To be fair the teaser makes it look like it works after the first ritual with the light and beam and whatnot

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@ZeroReborn
But just minutes before is confident that he and Vegeta could not beat Super Buu
Vegita was dead weight to Goku.

SSJ3 wasn't an option for Vegito since 1) it would have drained too much energy and 2) Vegita did not know how to go SSJ3. SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Vegito.

Everything you read online is bullshit by the way. The DB wikia lacks proper citations.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@FastChef
thats a lotta talk for singles

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@takes2long
that doesn't make him wrong that just makes dbz fucking stupid lmao

Inmate
Inmate

https://youtu.be/2mLf0pCBNWQ

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@CouchChiller
Vegeta was a hindrance to Goku
Vegito wouldn't go SSJ3
Therefore, SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Vegito
logic.exe_not_found

viagrandad
viagrandad

@CouchChiller

SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Vegito.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@GoogleCat
@CouchChiller
SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Vegito
You can't be serious.

When Goku and Vegeta were inside Buu and cut the others from the pods, Goku and Buu said that Buu was still stronger. Gohan is absolutely stronger than Goku. Goku is even weaker than Gotenks.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Burnblaze
bulma = 18
lol

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@whereismyname
http://booklive.jp/search/keyword?keyword=%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88&h_id=U&or=0&fk=h_id&view_type=2

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Super Buu(Gohan)>Super Buu(Gotenks)>Kid Buu>Super Buu>=Fat Buu>Evil Buu> Good Buu

eGremlin
eGremlin

@kizzmybutt
@viagrandad
@Stupidasole
It all comes down to who was stronger between Super Buu and Kid Buu. There's no official proof that Kid Buu was weaker than Super Buu. In the history of DB has a villain's powerlevel ever decreased. Why would the final fight in DBZ be against a villain whose powerlevel decreased. That makes no sense.

Here's what we do know. SSJ3 Goku beat Kid Buu. Kid Buu is the purest and most evil form of Buu.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@eGremlin
SSJ3 Goku beat Kid Buu
No he didn't. SSJ3 Goku was pretty even with Buu until Vegeta came in. Then Goku lost all his energy.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Flameblow
idk kiss should be fine if you dont mind streaming.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@eGremlin
Goku was put up a fight, but ultimately it didn't matter how strong he and Vegeta were since it ended with the Spirit Bomb.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@eGremlin
. In the history of DB has a villain's powerlevel ever decreased. Why would the final fight in DBZ be against a villain whose powerlevel decreased.

Because Kid Buu is infinitely more dangerous. And was still stronger than the heroes. He's the first real villain that didn't give a shit about fighting. He just wanted to blow shit up.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@eGremlin
SSJ3 Goku beat Kid Buu
No?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Skullbone

He said he could have beaten him but he wanted Vegeta to get a turn if I remember correctly, then they had to rely on the spirit bomb cause Vegeta didn't stand a chance.

My original point that started this whole debate is simply that ss3 hasn't really accomplished much regardless of how powerful it may be, Goku still had to use the spirit bomb to beat buu which is using other peoples energy, not his own.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Skullbone
A fresh SSJ3 Goku can beat Kid Buu. Goku said that he let the fight drag on since he wanted to give Vegeta a shot.

The truth is this, SSJ3 Goku was the strongest character in DBZ so Akira had to dick around to keep the plot going. Goku could have killed Fat Buu, Goku could have killed Evil Buu, and he also could have killed Kid Buu. I think Goku realized just how strong SSJ3 was so he allowed the events in the Buu saga to take place. He didn't have to have that 1on1 match with Vegeta. He could have stopped Majin Buu from being revived. The entire Buu saga was essentially Goku being too full of himself.

Techpill
Techpill

@eGremlin
SSJ3 Goku beat Kid Buu.

He didn't even get close. He got his ass beat. Vegeta went up to him and said stop holding back and beat Buu already and Goku said he wasn't. Read the manga.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@eGremlin
No source at the moment but from what I recall Kid Buu was indeed weaker than Super Buu, but he was a lot more violent and didn't hold back because he's pure evil, which made up for the difference in power. He's not going to toy around with his opponent like the other Buus did. Goku didn't beat Kid Buu because he wanted to have fun and give Vegeta a chance but he was stronger than him. On the other hand, there's the issue of holding the SSJ3 form long enough to beat Kid Buu.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Poker_Star
A fresh SSJ3 Goku can beat Kid Buu. Goku said that he let the fight drag on since he wanted to give Vegeta a shot.
Goku could have killed Fat Buu, Goku could have killed Evil Buu, and he also could have killed Kid Buu.

Dub only dialogue. Never happened in the manga. Goku said on numerous occasions he couldn't beat Buu.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Goku said he could have beaten Kid Buu but he let the fight drag on too long *which drained his energy. He wanted to give Vegeta a turn. Once they made a wish to refresh Goku he finished Kid Buu in like a couple of seconds.

Also, Goku said he could have beat fat Buu but wanted to give Goten, Gohan and Trunks a chance. Goku realized that he's not going to be around to save the earth forever and it was time to give others a chance. SSJ3 Goku was stronger than Buu.

likme
likme

@Garbage Can Lid
They had to use the spirit bomb because Goku lost all his energy. At that point in time, SSj3 was a form that could only be used in the afterlife.

@Poker_Star
Goku said that he let the fight drag on since he wanted to give Vegeta a shot.

Vegeta assumed Goku was doing that. Goku replies that he has been trying to, but can't get his full power as SSj3. Which is why we get the whole sequence of Vegeta delaying while Goku gathers his energy.

Goku said he could have beaten Kid Buu but he let the fight drag on too long

No he didn't. Vegeta assumed that.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@SniperGod
Goku has seen Bulma's pussy.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@StrangeWizard
You probably read that off of the DB wikia which also doesn't have valid sources. The Super Buu who ate SSJ3 Gotenks does not have endurance, so even if he was stronger than Kid Buu, Kid Buu would beat him in a fight due to his superior endurance.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@JunkTop
FUCKING SPICS LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD

FastChef
FastChef

Um so are we actually going to talk about the episode or what?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@eGremlin
SSJ3 Goku didn't manage to beat Kid Buu. By the point where the transformation wore off, Buu was still there, and Carrotman had to use the Spirit Bomb to off him.

And the thing with Super Buu (just Super Buu, not w/ Gohan or Gotenks absorbed) is that he's basically a psychotic, evil version of the first Buu the good guys fight, the Fat Buu that Vegeta tried to kill by going kamikaze.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

No Vegeta>Goku line from Roshi but when Beerus beats Vegeta, he says he hasn't fought at 10% in ages, and it was more fun than fighting Goku.

So A) Beerus beat Goku at less than 10% full power, B) beat Vegeta with ~10%, and C) speed subs will probably mistranslate this all somehow.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@TurtleCat

Goku says a lot of shit.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Poker_Star
The Buu saga was essentially Goku and Vegeta's fault. If they were so eager to fight each other, they could had gotten the whole thing over with from the very beginning.

First, they could had just pounced on all of Babidi's minions together without the whole 1v1, speeding it up and preventing Vegeta from becoming irritated by waiting longer to fight Goku and not being disappointed at Gohan's strength.

Later, Vegeta had to decide to take on Buu alone instead of bringing Goku and then wasting Buu before continuing their fight.

Then, Goku decided to not destroy Fat Buu as an SSJ3. Later, they could have killed Super Buu as Vegito then brought back their friends and family with the Dragon Balls when they became reusable again since Dende was alive.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@TurtleCat
that vegeta
holy shit, was this really toriyama?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Sharpcharm

The problem is they didn't know Dende was alive.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Sharpcharm
That fucking piece of trash Kaioshin isn't blameless either.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Boy_vs_Girl
i would have prefered some final flash tho

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Whis > 100% Beerus >= SS4 Gogeta > SSGSS > Beerus 70% > SSG > Vegito > SS3 > everything else

askme
askme

Are there any sub groups that comes close to dragonteam or am I waiting 2-3 days for DT?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@AwesomeTucker
I-its like my old animelabs subs.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Sharpcharm
You could same the same shit about Vegeta helping Cell become perfect, or Goku not quickly offing Frieza when he should have.

Evilember
Evilember

@eGremlin
When he wasn't mass murderfucking people he was pretty chill on the Buu arc.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@askme
No. Every other subgroup is speedsubs and just rips from that Spanish->English "i don't know Japanese" subs

@Methnerd
Pretty much every arc is someone's fault

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@StrangeWizard
100% Beerus >= SS4 Gogeta
Nice headcanon.
SSGSS > SSG
Wrong.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@King_Martha
The Super Buu who ate SSJ3 Gotenks does not have endurance, so even if he was stronger than Kid Buu, Kid Buu would beat him in a fight due to his superior endurance.

Now this is some fanon bullshit.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@JunkTop
No.
Well shit. See you all in 2-3 days

Methshot
Methshot

@Evilember
I'm talking about the art

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Stupidasole
Nice headcanon.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gogeta
In Xenoverse, Beerus considers Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta's power to be amazing, stating it is "not bad at all". Gogeta also considers that it may be possible for him to win against Beerus as a Super Saiyan 4.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

So we're officially past the promo monthly manga which is something I said since Chapter 1 but some of you fuckers didn't believe me. Feel stupid about yourselves now

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Methnerd

The Cell saga was everyone's fault. Everyone had to be stupid in order to let Cell reach his perfect form.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Stupidasole
@Snarelure
Taking GT and Xenoverse anything as anything definitive canon
Both of you need to get a fucking reality check

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@SniperWish
Everyone had to be stupid in order to let Cell reach his perfect form
Agreed.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Sharpcharm

Same with the cell saga. They could have hunted down Gero before he made the androids, super Vegeta could have beat Semi-Perfect cell, and Gohan could have beat Perfect Cell before Goku and Trunks had to die.

That's why Frieza is the best villain, he was an absolute wall that only a miracle could overcome, all the others were just idiots who's lives were prolonged because of incompetence.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Snarelure
using video game flavor text as canon anything

user pls

5mileys
5mileys

@StrangeWizard
Even if we take GT as canon, there isn't a way to compare power levels between GT and BoG/RoF/Super.

Also Mystic Gohan goes between SS3 and Vegito. Or he would, if he decided to not get lazy every time there is peace.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Gigastrength

incorrect

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Stark_Naked
@Spamalot
Xenoverse is canon.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@5mileys
Also Mystic Gohan goes between SS3 and Vegito. Or he would, if he decided to not get lazy every time there is peace.
well ofc, but he is lazy as shit, so I didn't include it

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Snarelure
Using a video game that Toriyama had nothing to with as a source
What?
@Stark_Naked
Taking GT and Xenoverse anything as anything definitive canon
When did I do that?

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Firespawn

I've heard some stupid shit. I'm done with this thread.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Nojokur
Xenoverse was made to be canon alongside Dragon Ball Online.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Soft_member
It is, as is DB Online. Google is your friend.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Firespawn
Did Toriyama say anything about Xenoverse's canonicity ever?

Methnerd
Methnerd

@kizzmybutt
@DeathDog
Got any proof?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@SniperWish
Imperfect Cell was quite savy, actually. He really never tried to fight against anyone that was stronger than him (read: from Piccolo and upwards), he spammed that blinding attack and then ran like a little bitch, and kept eating Human lifeforce with his tail until he was powerful enough to fight No. 17.

And even then, he was patient enough to wait until Piccolo and 17 weakened enough from their fight to appear in front of them.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Sir_Gallonhead
Toriyama
saying anything
He's a notorious asshole. Read about Oda's experience when talking to him.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Methnerd
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=db+xenoverse+cuser

SniperGod
SniperGod

@SniperWish
What did Tien do wrong?

TechHater
TechHater

@BinaryMan
Source? I'm curious to read that

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@BinaryMan
Not the point.

I'm asking at what point was Xenoverse said to be canon. Give me a source that says so because the day a fucking video game is canon, I'll eat my hat

@Methnerd
Literally gamefaqs

Soft_member
Soft_member

@kizzmybutt
Fans will never take anything that's not anime as canon. Some assholes out there even go as far as only counting manga as canon. Why else do you think they're putting BoG into anime form?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@StrangeWizard
Not him but
https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t2122007-apparently-dragon-ball-xenoverse-supervised-by-akira-toriyama/

the game was created under the supervision and approval of Toriyama, and he is credited as the story creator in the game's credits.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

SSJ4 is dead

Uub is dead

Looks as if Pan may be dead

GT erased from the histories

Thank you based god.

If only Star Trek would learn this lesson with Enterprise..

idontknow
idontknow

@BinaryMan

I'll need sauce on that

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@StonedTime
Literally in that same thread it says what I was about to say

That's how Toriyama is credited as in anything that involves Dragonball. Even Dragonball Evolution credits him that way so it does not mean Toriyama was personally involved.

Also if anything the fact that it says "he gave a lot of freedom to develop the game" clearly indicates he didn't have any role in it whatsoever

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Harmless_Venom
If only Star Trek would learn this lesson with Enterprise..

Everybody sing it with me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnTZREMEJI

King_Martha
King_Martha

@idontknow
use google, shithead.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Toriyama approaches you and tells you that he's going to make three things from GT official canon, and that you're going to choose them.

Which do you choose?

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Harmless_Venom
Uub and Pan aren't dead. Super takes place after Buu Saga, but before the Epilogue of Z.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Garbage Can Lid
Also if anything the fact that it says "he gave a lot of freedom to develop the game" clearly indicates he didn't have any role in it whatsoever
if you ignore everything else and take this one line out of context its not canon!
God damn you are desperate as fuck.

Dragon Ball Online and Xenoverse are canon, they were designed, and supervised by Toryiama to be the canon events of after DBZ

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Stupidasole
@Snarelure
@Stark_Naked
@Spamalot
@5mileys
@Nojokur
@Firespawn
@Sir_Gallonhead
@kizzmybutt
@StrangeWizard
@Soft_member
@StonedTime
@idontknow
Canon is a meta concept created by westerners who can't wrap their head around the fact that a story can have multiple interpretations.
It's all fiction. Use whatever head canon you want. The authors don't care. The only thing that's canon to them is their paycheck at the end of the day.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@SniperWish
It seems like Pan won't be part of the Super Saiyan God ritual next week.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Need_TLC
being this faggot

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Soft_member
@Fried_Sushi
Toriyama is just a pawn, a tool that Toei uses to suck money out of fans.

You think Toriyama has that much control? Think again. Toei is the boss here, not Toriyama.

They've put authors in their place several times. They're not gonna stop with Toriyama.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Snarelure
Gohan smashed Videl yet. Give him some time, he'll wreck her pussy when he's ready.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Need_TLC
Nobody is denying that canon is just a tool writers use to appease fan's autism. While it is a retarded paradigm, we're just trying to differentiate canon and non-canon elements within said paradigm.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

what happened

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Lord_Tryzalot
Super Buu powered down once Gotenk's fusion wore off. Unless my memory is mistaken.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Soft_member
Everything so that faggot SSJG transformation and whis and beerus get erased from the db history

massdebater
massdebater

@Raving_Cute
Just one more "Fuck you" from Toei to DB fans.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Carnalpleasure
If I only had the gif of him making those fabulous faces in Super.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Soft_member

Majuub
super 17
vegeta's mustache

massdebater
massdebater

Someone has that picture of a promotional box or something where female Whis appears? my dick needs it.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Lord_Tryzalot
Yes, he became weaker, but he still was a bit stronger than the Buu that Goku refused to fight and said that he was too strong.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Lord_Tryzalot
He did. Piccolo's cape appeared on him, which meant that Gotenks' fusion had worn off and Slugman was the most powerful absorbed individual inside him.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@RumChicken
GT is canon.

Toei made it. It's official.

but muh toriyama...!
nobody gives a shit. He's just one guy. Dragonball Super is the work of pinoys and other third rate animators.

Toei will make Dragonball for retarded fans who are stupid enough to buy into their QUALITY anime, with or without Toriyama's involvement.

They already continued Saint Seiya with Saint Seiya Omega, without Kurumada, and that show had way more QUALITY than Super.

This is Toei's shit. If Toei says GT is canon, then GT is canon. Nobody overrides Toei and gets away with it, except if you're Go Nagai.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@massdebater
What do you mean?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Boy_vs_Girl
I hated Vegeta's mustache. But the clothes he wore in GT were comfy as fuck. I'd like to see him wearing something similar again.

TechHater
TechHater

@Firespawn
He looked like he skipped leg day in a few of his scenes.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Need_TLC
But "I" know that. I don't get into autistic arguments about muh canon. I just don't like arguing about extraneous things being meant to be taken as if it was part of the story.

It bothers me more with Dragon Ball because it feels like no other shounen manga seems to have this issue with fanbase

idontknow
idontknow

@Snarelure
It seems like Pan won't be part of the Super Saiyan God ritual next week.
Except Videl's there so that's wrong

Evilember
Evilember

@Deadlyinx
Assuming that Toei has any say in what constitutes canon in Dragon Ball, it would only mean that GT is canon within the context of the anime, not the manga.

Also holy fuck, are Toei shills a thing now?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Deadlyinx
Nobody overrides Toei and gets away with it
You would have a point before 2013, but Toei already overrided themselves by completely ignoring GT for their new resurgence with DB. Literally everything Toei has been putting out feels like they aren't giving a shit about whether it does or doesn't fit in with GT. Also there's the fact that Toriyama said that Super was the direct continuation to Z. You can't just pick and choose what to ignore what the author said

likme
likme

@Evilember
Super overrides GT's canon since its new and contradicts the fuck out of it.

GT is as Toriyama said it was, a side story.

Its only brought up in shit like xenoverse because xenovers's entire premise is about time travel and alternate futures.

That's what GT is, an alternate future/what if senario

StonedTime
StonedTime

@likme
Yup. If you're gonna try connecting Super and GT, there are gonna be more plot holes than GT has alone.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Snarelure
He means the animation from the Beerus vs Random Alien and Trunks vs Giant Snake is so far better than any other fight.

5mileys
5mileys

@Ignoramus
Because while most other fanbases are made of people that watch other anime series, and thus their autism is evenly distributed within the context of each series, most of Dragon Ball fanbase is comprised of fuckwits that have watched literally only one anime: Dragon Ball.

That way, they can focus all that raw autism into whatever Toriyama shits that is Saiyan-related.

idontknow
idontknow

@likme
Actually, technically to be specific, it's in Xenoverse because marketing. Same reason its in Heroes.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@massdebater
This one?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@massdebater
Well is not a box, anyway I'm sharing it.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Ignoramus
I think he means the one where she's standing behind Champa.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Spamalot
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HOW FUCKING MOE SHE IS

DeathDog
DeathDog

@idontknow
doesn't Xenoverse all cover Heroes as well?

Xenvoerse is basically GT + Online + Heroes, but in a format that doesn't suck, and in a game that did fail.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@cum2soon
Quads of truth. Also checked.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Evilember
@King_Martha
@likme
The point is that Toei doesn't give a shit about anything they're doing. Do you think they took into consideration your canon autism when they decided to make a new Dragonball? Not really. Toriyama just wanted Super to take place after DBZ, so Toei listened to him because fuck it, they're too fucking lazy to come up with new stories themselves.

If Toei wants to cut out Toriyama, they could. If they want to send a bunch of angry mobs to Toriyama's house and beat him into submission, they could probably do that too. They're the fucking mafia of the anime industry.

They do all sort of shit behind the back of the authors like not telling Go Nagai that his shows were being sold very cheaply overseas, and even prevented him from getting a Mazinger OVA animated by some other studio.

Toei will fuck you up hard if you decide to go against them one day. Toriyama is merely a bug that they're keeping alive for new story ideas.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@LuckyDusty
Yup. Make Whis a girl but keep all the femininity and you got her.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

The should just outright say GT is an alternate timeline where Beerus overslept and never came to earth, because the super saiyan god transformation alone kinda kills any chance of GT being able to be called canon.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@New_Cliche
or just forget it ever happened.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@hairygrape
Which they already do

@Deadlyinx
so Toei listened to him because fuck it, they're too fucking lazy to come up with new stories themselves.
But that's literally the opposite of what happened with BoG which, because of Toriyama's involvement, started this new DB resurgance

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Sometimes i like to pretend that Super, BoG, RF and the 2008 ova don't exist

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@PurpleCharger
Then what are you doing here?

5mileys
5mileys

@PurpleCharger
You're free to not be in these threads at any time

Techpill
Techpill

@PurpleCharger
the 2008 OVA made NO fucking sence
Vageta has a brother hes never mentioned before
dude looks 10

Flameblow
Flameblow

I have a storyline for you.

Android 18 leaves Krillin with the rugrat.

Vegeta engages in a Polygamous relationship between Bulma and 18.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@PurpleCharger
You'd have more of a point if your grammar didn't suck.

Always capitalize the "I", and end your sentence with a ".".

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Techpill
Time Dilation.

Also Vegeta looked 10 when Goku first met him.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Techpill

How old is vegeta anyway, 80?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Nojokur
Six older than Goku I think

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Techpill
He's just short

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Techpill
And is a weak ass faggot married to a fucking robot

Poor vegeta... Toriyama sure hates him.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Nojokur
Either two or four years older than Goku depending if you consider Minus canon or not.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Why don't all the faggots train in the hyperbaric chamber for like 5 years? that would get goku ssj 100 at least

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Nojokur

idontknow
idontknow

@Flameblow

The sexual tension when they were fighting was so obvious, and we all know 18 has a thing for manlets.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@idontknow
The closest 18 got to Vegeta was breaking his arm. At least she kissed Krillin in the cheek.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@DeathDog
Because you can only be there for 2 years before the door disappears.

Goku and Vegeta did even harder training in the 7 years after so it's pointless for them anyway. Vegeta spent nearly another year in the room but could catch up to the power Goku obtained after one year.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Why did Dragon Ball have to take a dark turn?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@eGremlin
And even then, he was patient enough to wait until Piccolo and 17 weakened enough from their fight to appear in front of them
It is true that Imperfect Cell was a little bitch but he was stronger than Piccolo at that moment.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@TurtleCat
implying it got dark then
not when King Piccolo showed up in Dragon ball

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@BinaryMan
Or when Mercenary Tao did anything.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Spazyfool
Ehh, they still managed to make his arc funny because of how over the top he was about it.

walking? Na I'm just gonna throw this pillar 3,000miles and then jump on it in mid air and ride it where I want to go!

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@TurtleCat
One I always found pretty dark, though it's more graphical, is where Ma Junior is torturing Goku after he shoots a Kikoha out of his mouth and hits Goku in the chest, then he continuously stomps on his wound.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@BinaryMan
Okay, I agree

hairygrape
hairygrape

@TurtleCat
It didn't.
Despite what that crap ass funidub soundtrack would have you believe.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Spazyfool
Mercenary Tao was serious but he became a joke really fast compared to Piccolo who was pretty much taken seriously for most of the manga run until like Boo saga

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@w8t4u
Also, Golden Frieza was more powerful than SSJGSSJ for most of the fight, only losing when his stamina wore out. So he should be at the top of that list if going by maximum power output.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@kizzmybutt
Dragon Ball Online.
games canon isn't series canon.
quit that shit.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@hairygrape
From the moment the gang encounter the saiyans, it was clear that they didn't stand a chance.
Episode after episode featured the gang being slowly beaten to death, while the saiyans continually mocked them
Even after Goku arrives, Vegeta viciously beats him to a pulp.
Vegeta slaughtering a village
Krillin getting impaled on Freeza's horn
Kid Gohan getting brutalized by Freeza
Vegeta's plea to Goku/Death
Freeza's return after the Genki-Dama
Cell devouring a whole town
Vegeta going Majin just to pound Goku
Videl's pounding she took at the tournament.

lmao funidub

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@AwesomeTucker
No he wasn't.
Goku wasn't being serious, that was the entire point of the film. Goku has to work UP to his maximum, whereas frieza goes maximum right off the bat, so he put up much more of a fight at first. Then as his power wanes, and Gokus rises, the difference became huge.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@hairygrape
I prefer the funidub soundtrack than the Kindergarten music.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Ignoramus
Doesn't explain why he couldn't scratch Golden Frieza at first. He only really gained confidence when he noticed his weakness. Hence, the one-inch punch.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@SniperGod
Goku could cuck Vegeta whenever he wanted

Snarelure
Snarelure

@MPmaster

why is Vegeta using obsolete moves?

Even for fanfare, just, no.

RumChicken
RumChicken

Is Dragon Ball Z Fukkatsu no F going to get a extended version?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Garbage Can Lid
Not that he wants to.

@Snarelure
Why is Goku still using a Kamehameha?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I kinda hate how Vegeta's such a big sniveling pussy when Beerus is around. So what if he has reason? When's the last time Vegeta's been scared? The only time I remember anything close to it was when he cried vs. Freeza, and that was more out of despair/frustration, realizing he wasn't the legendary super saiyan that would avenge his race

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Ignoramus
Nigga basically said "If you learned to use that form without losing stamina you'd win"

askme
askme

@PurpleCharger
That pic of Vegeta crying is a classic.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@StonedTime

How often has Kamehameha actually finished someone off?

Gohan vs sell doesn't count. It wasn't a legit Kamehameha.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@PurpleCharger
Yeah well, now he has a family.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Firespawn

sell

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@viagrandad
Funidub soundtrack was a joke.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Firespawn
Do the movies count?

likme
likme

@CodeBuns
Did you even read Dragon Ball before the saiyans?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@New_Cliche

You can repeat that as many times as you want, the SSJ3 theme is still god tier.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Fuzzy_Logic
Why is your english so bad?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Spamalot
Why are blue women in DB such semen demons?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Boy_vs_Girl
Except Perfect Cell very much was a wall they needed a miracle to overcome. Once he hit perfect form, only SS2 Gohan could take him down. Cell made the same mistake Vegeta did earlier in goading Gohan into it for the sake of a fight. But then Frieza also kicked off Goku's initial transformation back in the day, just to be a dick, so not much of a difference there. And remember that unlike Frieza, Cell came back immediately at such a high level that SS2 Gohan alone no longer sufficed.

The group only made two big mistakes. One was not preemptively hunting down Dr. Gero when they had the chance (kicking off the Android Saga in general), and the second was Vegeta letting Semi-Perfect Cell play him like a fiddle (which transitioned everything into the Cell Saga).

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Sharpcharm
Said the guy who's actually deluded enough to think that DBZ and DBS don't have the same inconsistent animation.

Methshot
Methshot

@Harmless_Venom
Too bad the new timeline also looks to be sucking non-dragon balls anyway. But since Dragonball started losing its luster around the Buu Saga, this shouldn't be surprising.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Please don't tell me this will have the same shitty animation as DBS oh god

Snarelure
Snarelure

@Spamalot

Man. Cal it nostalgia or whatever, but original DBZ run had obscenely better promo art for movie covers, posters, etc.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Evil_kitten
Digimon certainly must have had moments of quality back in the day so you're asking for a miracle.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@PurpleCharger

Everyone would have been walking on eggshells if they knew the situation from the beginning, and by situation I mean sneeze in the wrong direction and *BOOM!*

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Harmless_Venom
So does Beerus seem like a grade-a mary sue cunt, or is that just me?

Techpill
Techpill

@CodeBuns
Videl took a pounding before and after the tournament if you know what I mean. I heard Gohan has a piece on him.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Gigastrength
In the movie he didn't but in Super he does.

takes2long
takes2long

@Gigastrength
It's not just you. The cunt part is really exemplified with Vegeta but with the exploding planets, it seems natural.

Methshot
Methshot

@Gigastrength

To be honest I like him, I guess this makes me a bitch but I find myself wanting to please him, no homo.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Spamalot
that rare smug beerus

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Snarelure
It's nostalgia.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@PurpleCharger
I think the problem is Beerus himself. He's built up as this big mega threat/goal but acts like a child and blows up plants for stupid egotistical reasons. He treats people like shit and then wrecks their entire race if they screw up even once in his eyes.

You know who else did that shit? Frieza. Only Beerus gets away with it because it's his job. Guy's an asshole and I really hope at some point during Super, Goku and Vegeta start pounding his ass the moment they're too strong for him to overcome.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@ZeroReborn
And he has every right to be smug.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Spamalot
Beerus confirmed for rare Pepe!

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Dreamworx
Frieza's much more sadistic than Beerus and relishes much more in suffering than in just plain destruction. As for the planet thing, it only happened like two times and that's because he ragequits against Goku. Planet Vegeta doesn't count as it was purely out of paranoia aside form Beerus's order.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@AwesomeTucker

I wasn't talking about in-show QUALITY

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Dreamworx
Beerus makes more sense once you realize he acts like a cat and Whis is like his owner

Booteefool
Booteefool

@RavySnake
implying someone who has horrendous structure in english is able to understand english
You need to improve your structure first before starting to say anything like that.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@haveahappyday
As for the planet thing, it only happened like two times and that's because he ragequits against Goku.
Blowing up planets is Freeza's thing. DBZ Kai begins with him blowing up Planet Vegeta. The reason Gohan and Krillin don't hide from Freeza, they say, is that Freeza could just blow up the planet if he got bored (remember, Freeza can't sense ki). Freeza blows up Earth in BoG. Blowing up planets is half Freeza's character. It's kind of an OP power when you can survive in space

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Dreamworx

He can be reasoned with though, unlike frieza. I like how he can be just as nice and merciful as he is evil and destructive, trying to stay on his good side is a battle within itself.

I think his entire role as a villain though is meant to be a lesson on pride and how foolish it is, it is one of the seven deadly sins. At the end of the movie all he wanted was for Goku to admit he couldn't win and he backed off.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@haveahappyday
Beerus shows absolutely no remorse and has absolutely no regret about dooming people. He takes obvious pleasure in lording his power over others and in the general futility of anyone opposing him. At his core he's a spoiled brat and not all that different from Majin Buu in some respects. The only real reason he spares Earth is because he wants to fight Goku again and the food. He also blew up half a planet because they served him greasy food. Guy's a jackass who needs to be put down.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Evil_kitten

I can't say, but one thing I see is that those characters have sameface issues.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Gigastrength
I just mentioned Planet Vegeta, Namek, and Earth as the only three planets he destroyed so far. Destroying planets is more up Kid Buu's alley.

@SniperWish
True. Waiting for Champa though because he looks more devious than Beerus himself. Like Frieza devious.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Raving_Cute
I'm waiting for Champa because she-Whis. Female Whis on Towa art when?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Raving_Cute
I would be so happy of Champa pulled a Beerus on Beerus. But at that same time, I'm disappointed that Champa is just Beerus Mk2. It's looking like Toryama used up all of his creativity on that whole Battle of the Gods bit, with absolutely nothing left for Super. Hell, the second movie just brought back Frieza without really knowing what to do with him.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Sir_Gallonhead
I'm waiting for Champa because he appears to have ambition. Compared to Beerus who just goes around planets eating and blowing up planets, Champa appears that he wants the Namekian Dragon Balls according to the manga and that's without saying about that grin he keeps on making on all the promotional material.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@PurpleCharger
Pic related is the reason, he's not scared of being beaten or killed (he has been almost destroyed by most of the antagonists trough the series, remember kid Boo or Recoome?) it's called character development, I'm baffled that so many /a/nons seems unfamiliar to it, especially in this case where it's practically spelled for you.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Sir_Gallonhead
female whis on towa
muh dick

Any drawfags here?

Emberfire
Emberfire

@SomethingNew
Is there art of Towa raping Trunks?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Raving_Cute

Destroying planets is more up Kid Buu's alley.

The way that Cell was set up, he would have eventually been even better at it, had he won the Cell games.

Blow up planet, and each time, get a power boost.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Burnblaze
Thinking about it, Buuhan or Buutenks is like a better version of Super Perfect Cell.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Burnblaze
Pretty much this. He also came back the first time pretty deranged, so by the time Super rolls around they guy would probably be a gibbering lunatic.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Never realized how short Krillin actually is.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@PurpleCharger
Nigger has a wife and kid, you really think he is worried about Beerus killing him rather than being worried abut them?

Vegeta always embraced death.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@hairygrape

According to DBS, Bulma is supposed to shorter than Vegeta.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I don't know why everyone hates SSJ4 - I always liked the fact it revived the whole 'Saiyans are Apes' thing and incorporated it into the transformations. Plus it looked better than the shitty Super Saiyan God: Super Saiyan re-color shit.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Gigastrength
The concept is good but the writers fucked up by making sure only Goku and Vegeta are in their own class, along with plot holes of other characters lending all their power to Goku to revitalize him when he's stronger than all of them at their strongest combined.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Poker_Star
You are aware that Toei's flagship shonen isn't DB anymore but One Piece, right?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Gigastrength
old man who was sealed in a sword for millions of years knows this power up that literally came out of Goku's ass
let's call it Super Saiyan 4 although it's not quite how the last 3 work

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Firespawn
sell
10/10

5mileys
5mileys

@BunnyJinx
lmao that gif

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@JunkTop
Yeah, the transition to SSJ4 is a big ass pull in execution and this is special because apparently Earth can reflect blutz waves when before moons and moon-like energy balls are specifically the only things that make such waves.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Stupidasole
i literally muted the video on that moment, imagined the voices and heck, what a great scene.
retains all the tension and shit.

Evilember
Evilember

@Dreamworx
Maybe you guys are watching too much shounen and forgot that not everything is to be divided between evil and good. Beerus' character is completely different from Buu, Cell or Frieza. Buu is chaotic evil, Frieza is neutral evil and Cell is something in between the other two. Beerus, on the other hand, is more like a chaotic neutral character. He's not evil, he just doesn't put any value in life. The way he treats everyone else is much like a cat would act. Cats don't give a fuck. They'll hang with a stranger if they feel like it, but they won't think twice before scratching the face of said stranger if he does something annoying.
Are cats jerks because of that? Probably, but you can easily forget that when he's calm and just hanging out with you.
Also, keep in mind Whis is as amoral as Beerus and doesn't give any value to other beings' lifes, the only difference is that Whis is not aggressive, he's more like true neutral or lawful neutral.
Therefore it's rather pointless to try to assess Beerus and Whis' morality when they're pretty much amoral towards other beings' lifes.

Even if Goku and Vegeta becomes stronger than Whis and Beerus, they might not fight each other. Unless Beerus insists in doing something they disapprove, like exploding earth again.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@TurtleCat
@Soft_member
@Deadlyinx
This is what dubs (every single one of them) always get wrong about goku. He's a cocky motherfucker, maybe he's not overconfident as Vegeta but he's sure as full of himself as he is. Vegetto was like the sum of both of the greatest egos in this universe.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@RumChicken
Even the RoF one which specifically points this flaw out?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Deadlyinx
what the holy fuck

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Evilember
Can cats hold grudges? Beerus appears to hold one for Vegeta because of the pillow incident.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Are they gonna adapt the Ressurection F movie into Super like they're doing with BoG?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@RavySnake
They would if they could remember.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Raving_Cute
The concept is good but the writers fucked up by making sure only Goku and Vegeta are in their own class, along with plot holes of other characters lending all their power to Goku to revitalize him when he's stronger than all of them at their strongest combined.

when he's stronger than all of them at their strongest combined.
non canon

You must be an idiot it's like saying goku must eat 1000000 imes of a person because he was 1000000 times stronger. And 4 base form of saiyan and 1 fetus is equal SSG power. No wonder SSG is very weak and i bet so is beerus.
You're trying too hard by mentioning those kind of small details as inconsistency,

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Stark_Naked
None of this has to do with Super or BoG. I'm talking specifically about GT, more specifically the times in the Baby and Shadow Dragons saga where Goku was weakened.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I miss the light yellow hair color as opposed to golden

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@BinaryMan
It's clear Toei doesn't give a fuck about reanimating battle of gods scenes, since no matter how they try, it won't measure up to BoG movie quality. So they focus on these filler scenes that actually represent new material for viewers.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@King_Martha
Trunks
Not forehead tier

FastChef
FastChef

@CouchChiller
yes, and it will have new material as well

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Firespawn
That is the comparation. because in bog the five saiyan must lend their power to achieve the transformation. It's the same in GT. It's like saying that base form power level cannot transform into ssj 4 because the strength is not enough. That is idiot.

Techpill
Techpill

@Supergrass
the strength/ power level

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Supergrass
In BoG, it's some kind of voodoo ritual since it appears that even an unborn and barely developed fetus can count. In GT, it's some kind of ordinary power giving thing that I don't remember ever being done before nor was it foreshadowed. Did any of the Z-fighters pass on their power to another to empower them before that?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@BunnyJinx
What is genki dama?

likme
likme

@Stark_Naked
That's for an attack. I'm mean empowering them in general.

Evilember
Evilember

@BunnyJinx
It's not only ritual and it's stated goku is borrowing 5 saiyans power.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@likme
The shenron wish, senzu bean. Fucking tons of other if you're not a newfag.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Emberfire
But the lending power thing from other fighters is what I'm specifically talking about. Like it is in GT in particular. Was it done in the manga or the anime of Z?

SniperGod
SniperGod

@likme
Genki dama works the samw, fusion work the same, shenron wish. A power is not need to be the same as their strongest output because even porunga can do that even though porunga or shenron as strong as goku.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@TreeEater
Code Lyoko, is that you?

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Fuzzy_Logic
Battered housewife, pls go.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Spazyfool
All of those thing works in the same mechanic it's common sense they can do that sooner or latter.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@SniperGod
Not as strong.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Playboyize
Not everyone is fool enough like yourself ,to think that being internet tryhard in anime image board can prove anything.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@BunnyJinx
SHAFT made DBZ?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Emberfire
No

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@kizzmybutt
Gohan is not stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Fuzzy_Logic
They are masochists.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@StrangeWizard
no, in xenoverse ssj 4 said to be able to beat beerus so this is false.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@StrangeWizard
Gogeta ssj4 > ssj 4 > kid gt goku > whis > beerus > everything else

Nojokur
Nojokur

Is there a DBZ character that could defeat Universe 2 Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Senjutsu Kurama Chakra Goku

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Why is Vegeta so based?

using the momentum of the spin to to crack Beerus in the head
using smoke as cover for his galick gun

Yeah it did jack shit but watching him fight is so entertaining! Can't wait to see Goku get his turn.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@TurtleCat
Kid gt goku has already far surpassed the 2nd form of baby that it's stated the strongest ki that he felt. so anything before baby 2nd form already surpassed by kid goku.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Supergrass

GT has been erased from continuity so there is no way of knowing that

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Harmless_Venom
http://www.toei.co.jp/release/movie/1200211_979.html

It's official sequel even bog is stated betwen gt. They're far weaker than gt is more of common sense. This toei press conference at the upcoming bog .

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Harmless_Venom
Even whis is impressed by ssj 4 in xenoverse and say goku will be a fit/good for to be the god of destruction.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Fried_Sushi
You know that this is saying that Super is the first animated work since GT, not about where it fits in the timeline right?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Sir_Gallonhead
idiot
Why don't you just google?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Sir_Gallonhead
"The global phenomenon Dragon Ball is being made into a movie using Toei Animation’s latest technology, consistently realized as a Toriyama work, with the original author Akira Toriyama himself deeply involved from the script stage for the first time. An episode from between the animation series “Z” and “GT”, or in other words from the blank decade between the end of the battle with Majin Buu in chapter 517 of the manga and chapter 518, will be depicted for the first time.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@Sir_Gallonhead
You must be saying next that gt has ever been stated as side story in some random box. actually japanese equal side story to gaiden that can mean many thing in random. naruto gaiden, darker than black gaiden. those thing can become sequel, prequel or retold of story that is viewed by other character.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

the focus on this episode was a rock paper scissors game

This is beyond slow.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@SniperGod
I had big smile.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@PackManBrainlure
he used Google Translate

Stop right there, retarded scum.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@TalkBomber
itt people who never watched dbz

MPmaster
MPmaster

@SniperGod
False.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Evilember
chaotic neutral
So he's everybody's D&D character when they're 16 years old?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@LuckyDusty
google mean google translate
You must be total idiot.

Evilember
Evilember

@Fried_Sushi
You must be total idiot

Not him, but how about you learn how to type in English first?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Evilember
No, how about you first, boy :^) ?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Spamalot
His final form at max power had a power level of 120,000,000.
That was a pun from the VA, moron
No, it was mentioned in Daizenshuu 7 that his full power in final (pre-Golden) form is 120 million.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Fried_Sushi
You are aware that @Sir_Gallonhead
is right and nowhere in your link does it say that GT is canon.

GTfags confirmed for retards.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Evilember
The BRs and Mexicans in these threads will never learn proper English.

StonedTime
StonedTime

GT is stated as side story but why most of side story in japanese anime and manga is canon? let alone the statement is from random box and not whole release.
naruto gaiden is canon
darker than black gaiden canon
so there is never never anime that's said as canon

even spin off most of it canon
all fate spin off is confirmed canon

iluvmen
iluvmen

@BunnyJinx
GT is canon because it's official sequel, idiot. There is no single proof that GT is not canon. super cannot be canon because even shenron can only grant 1 wish instead of 3. can you count idiot?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@LuckyDusty
ESLfag, please.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@iluvmen
Only the manga is canon because that's the only Dragon Ball property wholly created by Akira Toriyama.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@PackManBrainlure
Idiot shitposter please :^)

TechHater
TechHater

@iluvmen
GT is canon because it's official sequel, idiot.
Nothing in that link of yours said that. Of course, you can barely read English, what more Japanese.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@iluvmen
super cannot be canon because even shenron can only grant 1 wish instead of 3. can you count idiot?

Wow! You've come from the future! Please, tell us everything about your age.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@LuckyDusty
It's stated as official sequel and it's not contradict the source. Super contradict the source. Shenron is idiot and fucked up a wish and become impotent and only can grant 1 wish intead of 3.

massdebater
massdebater

@Garbage Can Lid
It's stated as official sequel
Not in the link you provided, no.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Garbage Can Lid
Please learn to speak proper English before your next post, thanks.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@TechHater
i actually able to understand japanese though not much i can give the link but it's fan translation it's need to be reworded by me first.

likme
likme

>>130215457
i actually able to understand japanese
The same way you "understand" English? Because that would explain a lot.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@MPmaster
It's like it's impossible to be more wrong.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@haveahappyday
see @likme

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Garbage Can Lid
and it's not contradict the source
GT doesn't contradict the original manga? You're so funny. GT can't even remember basic facts like how people can't sense androids. It also uses stuff from the old movies, like the Dragon Fist and Cooler's cameo, and those old movies were outright stated be alternate universes by Toriyama.

Also, you're so fixated on the number of wishes from Shenlong in Battle of Gods and completely ignores how it only grants one wish at the end of GT. Or how the whole GT ending makes no sense with what had been established about Sheng long before (it's an animated stone statue not some dragon that leaves elsewhere and can just fuck off to how knows where).

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@TalkBomber
Make your own waifu chart then, fuckboi.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@likme
Yes because you're idiot am i right?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@ZeroReborn
It's FINAL WISH? do you watch GT? It's goku personal wish and it's ruled very different.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@ZeroReborn
Goku learn it off screen, cameo is a cameo. It's not to be taken seriously.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@BinaryMan
Seeing that scene in the extended version of BoG made me really glad about seeing the normal version first. It's so stupid and ruins the pacing.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Fried_Sushi
It's FINAL WISH? do you watch GT? It's goku personal wish and it's ruled very different.

It's completely inconsistent with any summoning from before, and Sheng Long never showed any initiative like that before. And, yet GT randomly changes everything at the end and you accept that?

Sheng Long doesn't even have negative energy by that point anymore, so you can't use it as an excuse. Sheng Long just behaves in a way completely different from any other summoning without any explanation at all.

likme
likme

@Lord_Tryzalot
Goku learn

You mean learned

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@StrangeWizard
It's explained in the manga iself by old kai the reason dragonball can only be used by namekian.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Lord_Tryzalot
Goku learn it off screen
He learned a technique from another dimension off screen? That's just fanfiction.

cameo is a cameo. It's not to be taken seriously.
Except he was right alongside villains from the DBZ series. There's nothing in the scene suggesting that it's a joke.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@hairygrape
No it's mean it's not contradicting anything. it's like when dende upgrade dragonball to 3 from 2. it's just happpened.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Grow up watching DBZ first.
Experience Dragonball after DBZ is over.
Don't understand why DB fags bitch about how DB is so much better.

See Super
It's going to be different, and I'm going to be one of those fags complaining about how DBZ was better in a couple years.

I understand DB fans now. I understand their pain.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@King_Martha
thanks doc

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@ZeroReborn
Cyborg is not full android. Android 16 is pure android. And super 17 happened by uniting 2 cyborgs and not android because android 17 is cyborg or most of it human.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@GoogleCat
Regardless of the correct term for 17 and 18, they couldn't sense them in the Android saga, genius. That was half the trouble concerning them.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@PackManBrainlure
Link manga for this?
I don't think you're saying the truth.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Fried_Sushi
It's explained in the manga iself by old kai the reason dragonball can only be used by namekian.

That has nothing to do with what goes on in the last episode of GT.

Also, you're completely ignoring GT's other inconsistencies - aside from the bits with the androids, there's also how, during the Super 17 Saga, it's established that the dead can't be killed and just recover endlessly, while in the Buu Saga it's stated that if Kid Buu killed dead Vegeta he'd completely disappear.

Even the black star dragonballs are a plothole since the whole point of bringing Dende is that Piccolo couldn't create Dragonballs since he wasn't Earth's god anymore. And yet he somehow created dragonballs without being a god in GT.

@GoogleCat
Cyborg is not full android. Android 16 is pure android.
It doesn't matter. They weren't able to sense 17's and 18's ki either during Z, but they suddenly can in GT and it's just accepted as a fact, rather than it being something new.

@BunnyJinx
Using a technique originated from a movie that takes place in another universe is very different from just powering up.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@SniperWish
It's not inconsistency. you can just say hell warrior ki is traceable regardless how absurd that android 17 ki cannot be sensed.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@GoogleCat
Holy fuck dude, learn proper English before you go shitposting on Sheeky Forums.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@SniperWish
Hell is mostly inconsistent or not fix in db, it could be there are a lot of hell. even toriyama going full retard about hell in rof.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@SomethingNew
Trunks senses the ki of the real 17 in the beginning of the Super 17, not hell warrior. Also, he recognizes the ki. So, it's not like GT even remembers that they couldn't sense it before.

@Soft_member
You might dislike RoF's hell, but it doesn't outright contradict anything Toriyama wrote before.

And you don't get to just write off an inconsistency like that if you want to kept spamming Super and BoGs threads about how they aren't real because they have inconsistencies.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Lord_Tryzalot
in the beginning of the Super 17
In the beginning of the Super 17 arc. I didn't mean the Super 17 character.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Nojokur
I'm not internet tryhard , m8 :^)
@SniperWish
it happened a lot in a lot of manga that has filler like this naruto has it, one piece mostly has it too.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Methnerd
You're right, you're not an Internet tryhard, you're a third worlder in some slum in Rio shitting up Sheeky Forums.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@cum2soon
whatever you say child :^)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Lord_Tryzalot
I ask you the link to that statement. if you don't have it, i consider it as internet hoax for now,

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

>>130216799
@Gigastrength

Which statement?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Inmate
English Kai SSJ3 transformation when
English Kai Vegito when

Methshot
Methshot

@CodeBuns
the android ki cannot be sensed, i require the manga link to check it.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Lord_Tryzalot
Remember there is big difference betwen pure android and android 17 or 18. it could be gohan talked about 19, 20 or 16. Gohan could probably think they're all the same.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Lord_Tryzalot
It's not inconsistency. i think you just misread about the manga. Gohan fought android 19 and 20 first so gohan said androids ki cannot be sensed because they're robot unlike 17 and 18.
Hell is not fixed if rof not contradicting the manga there is no way GT contradicting the manga.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@New_Cliche
This is part of why I like Vegeta - you see Goku fight and it's all martial arts and the like; he's a real Bruce Lee or whatever

But we see Vegeta fight really tactically, making use of every advantage and disadvantage that he can.

Not to say that Goku doesn't, but I can only really think of the Warp Kamehameha as an instance of that for him, whereas there are loads of examples of Vegeta tricking opponents or doing what you mentioned there about Beerus

Soft_member
Soft_member

@viagrandad
it's like poetry

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

The problem with me presenting fan translation site is because they're translating gaiden, bangaihen, extra, saido sutoory or spin off as side story and they're not making any distinction betwen them. It's hard to present the link without arguing.

massdebater
massdebater

@SniperGod
19 and 20 aren't the only ones who aren't sensed. No one is able to sense 17 and 18 either. It's obvious if you reread the bits where Cell searches for her.

Remember, they only learn that 17 and 18 are partially humans right before the Cell Games.

Hell is not fixed if rof not contradicting the manga there is no way GT contradicting the manga.

The appearance of hell isn't the problem here. The problem is that GT claims that dead people are effectively immortal and return after being killed (as dead people) while in the Kid Buu battle it's stated that if dead Vegeta were killed by Kid Buu, he'd disappear completley because he was already dead.

girlDog
girlDog

@massdebater

Also, while we're talking about contradictions, Porunga is summoned in GT and only grants one wish too (remaking Earth after it's destroyed).

Bidwell
Bidwell

@massdebater
no gohan say about android ki cannot be sensed only during 19 20 arc.
Vegeta were killed by Kid Buu
it could be 2 possibilities
1.buu's power to absorb everythin even god
2. vegeta just cannot be ressurected because he has die before.
probably he just meant shenron cannot revive vegeta again because he died twice.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@girlDog
Wrong, the rest of the wish just happened off screen.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@SniperGod
BAM, Piccolo fighting 17. Android ki can't be sensed

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@StonedTime
so there is never any anime that's said as non canon with gaiden/ side story in the title

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Crazy_Nice
This is not manga (site) link

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Crazy_Nice
He may be fighting android 16. Android 16 has no ki.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@BlogWobbles
He's fighting 17

likme
likme

@VisualMaster
http://mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v25/c367/9.html

Firespawn
Firespawn

Why did Toryiama fuck Gohan up so bad. He was still muscular as fuck by the end of Z, so I'm sure he did something useful at some point...

Hell, Goten and Trunks decided to date girls and shit rather than fight/train. Is this the fate of all Half Saiyans that aren't Future Trunks?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Lunatick
@likme
How about this you can call whole super 17 saga filler. and nothing's changed with GT. so there is no consistency here.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Lunatick
@likme
How about this you can call whole super 17 saga filler. and nothing's changed with GT. so there is no inconsistency here. it probably just padding because gt is extended for 2 season, they're not prepared.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@girlDog

Re-construct Earth after it was destroyed by the Black Star Dragon Ball's side-effect.
While not stated what the other two wishes were, it is possible that they were used to either revive the people killed by Baby, move the Earth's population back to Earth, or to either destroy Planet Tuffle or to move it out of Earth's orbit (as Planet Tuffle is not seen again afterwards).

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Lunatick
@likme
How about saying that the whole arc of super 17 is filler. so no inconsistency?

Supergrass
Supergrass

@likme
@Lunatick
If it's bothered you. You can say the whole arc of super 17 is filler. it's anime even manga has filler and this probably happened because 2 seasons extention for GT.

idontknow
idontknow

How would Broly be if Goku had just kept quiet as a baby?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Firespawn
Gohan stops training for 7 years after he beat Cell and Goku's gone, fully focusing on his studies
still keeps a level equivalent to his younger self during Buu Saga, losing to Dabura because of cockiness than an actual difference of power
keeps going his normal life after this for a bit
becomes so weak he can't even turn SSJ in RoF

Life is harsh

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content