has no idea what hes talking about

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Firespawn
horrible subs

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Nude_Bikergirl
everyone else should enjoy having crowds of sweaty spazzy faggots surrounding them and drowning out any potential of actually enjoying the live performance for listening to its music, rather than getting a kick out of just being present and obnoxious.
why doesn't the rest of Sheeky Forums know how to enjoy a concert?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Firespawn
doesn't have debanding turned on

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@kizzmybutt
So you've never been to a concert then. No surprise there.

SniperWish
SniperWish

They're performing in a theater. That's a bit different than performing in a field or stadium. I went to see Motorhead once in San Francisco and they were playing a theater and everyone was sitting in their seats like that.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Nude_Bikergirl
Pit and crowd surfing aren't happening at every concert ever but I have to admit that with this dead crowd it would be the most boring concert possible.

That and seats. Fucking SEATS, what the hell ?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Need_TLC
assuming everyone else has to enjoy their live performances the same way you would.
if they don't, they automatically haven't been to enough of them.
unsubtle "doesn't know how to properly enjoy himself like muh other basic spazzlord faggot friends"

Nigga plz.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Need_TLC
Yeah, sitting down at a concert is just about the clearest way of saying "you guys suck fucking dick" without throwing a bottle at the singer.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@BlogWobbles
waiting a few more days just to get a translated OP and ED in the episode
shiggy diggy doo

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Does Sheeky Forums like post-rock?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d52MhIoNWNk

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Flameblow
ZHIEND comes off as kind of melancholy of a band anyway.

Its not like they're hyping the crowd up with their music, so much as being mellow af. Its not the right atmosphere.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Flameblow
Well I don't think japanese bands are as involved with their crowd as western performers are. At least what I've seen from japan is only about glowing sticks and a showy performance but no real speech to the crowd, no quiet moments to let the masses sing a line or anything at all.
Or maybe the concerts I've went to were different from the norm idk.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Boy_vs_Girl
It's a fucking concert, not a Broadway play. Leave it to an autistic faggot like you to sit in the back whining that everyone else is enjoying the concert too much.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Nude_Bikergirl
If this were a real image, literally everyone should be standing, and the area in front of the stage should be full of people.

However, seated and relaxed is how I personally would prefer concerts. You can appreciate the music without jumping around or shouting.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@kizzmybutt
gud choice.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Sir_Gallonhead
Or is just chilling back and actually listening to the performance; enjoying it like everyone else would be doing.

Just not being an every day obnoxious sugar-hyped twat about it, because I actually respect my artists enough to pay absolute full attention to their performance. Though, you're free to do what you want. Just don't drag other people into it.

inb4

"muh user can't enjoy the same things in the same way I do, so clearly, he needs to be told how to enjoy life."

Fuck off.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@cum2soon
@Nude_Bikergirl
That's literally how they did it in Soviet union + kgb informants every few rows approaching people who stood up/cheered too loudly etc after the concert.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@cum2soon
So when the song is over do you nod respectfully towards the musicians instead of cheering?

TreeEater
TreeEater

I've never been to a concert where people were flat out sitting in their seats, but every one I've been to has taken place in an actual stadium. If it's in a hall or small auditorium I could completely understand it, especially when the chairs are taking up the standing room.

It's worse when you're in the seats far away from the action so you sit, but the people in front of you are the type to scream and flail even when they're so far away from the spot where you should be doing that

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Gigastrength
Ive gone to many melancholy bands and still had all sorts of lively crowds who would be hyped and on their feet at songs

SniperGod
SniperGod

Proves that Japan is more civilized and rational.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Firespawn
No, I'll cheer if the atmosphere is right for it.

Just don't expect me to be that guy that's screaming in your ear during the performance while you're trying to listen to your favorite artist.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@TreeEater
Ive always noticed the opposite even in small halls and auditorium everyone's standing for the shows ive been too and the artists are always interacting with crowds since if theyre playing in a small place they arent huge enough to be apart from the crowds. And never have ive seen seats open. Maybe its different case their singer is blind?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@SniperGod
In other words, boring as shit.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Sharpcharm
That's great.

Not everyone is like that though. I suppose this was misconstrued a bit from reality, being anime, because from what I've seen, foreigners can rock out just as hard as we can if not more. Certainly, Japan is no exception.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@BlogWobbles
So you're saying you've been to concerts where cheering is considered inappropriate. Were they playing in a fucking library? Did you golf clap at the end?

farquit
farquit

ITT: Concert etiquette

Just have some fun, jeez.

Snarelure
Snarelure

@farquit
Stop having fun incorrectly you retard

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Ignoramus
When the fuck did I ever say cheering was inappropriate, user? I might not do it all the time, but that doesn't mean everyone else won't.

Depends on the song, really.

If its happy one, sure, I'll cheer just as loudly as the rest of them if not louder. If its a more mellow or sad song, I'm not going to be like "yeah!" or "omg!! I feel so hyped now for some arbitrary reason". I'd just applaud like the rest of noticeably larger crowd would in the audience.

I think you're the one who's out of place, user. Are you sure you've been to as many concerts as you'd like to think you have? Because I find it ironic that someone who stresses so much about how people have fun at concerts can't seem to fathom that people in this world enjoy things differently. Not everyone can be the same sperglord faggot on Sheeky Forums that you seem to be.

Skullbone
Skullbone

It's shitty post-rock, not real music

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@farquit
And yes, thank god someone else said it.

@Need_TLC
@Sir_Gallonhead
@BlogWobbles
@Firespawn
@Ignoramus
samefaggots

see @farquit

RumChicken
RumChicken

I've been to one post rock concert before and while there were no seats, there wasn't any excessive dancing either.
I think I spent the whole time with closed eyes just enjoying the music.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Ignoramus
I was never trying to hide it, dipshit. And one of those isn't me.
@Flameblow
I'll cheer just as loudly as the rest of them if not louder
Whoa careful there hotshot, you might offend the kid sitting next to you with his arms crossed wondering disdainfully why the sperglord faggot next to him is cheering at a concert instead of respectfully listening to the music, then he'll have to go home and bitch about it on Sheeky Forums like a pussy. You should really learn to be more considerate, proper etiquette is the most important aspect of attending a concert after all.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@whereismyname
And a revised script, and an actual competent encode.

If you're watching HS despite alternatives, you might as well use VLC, you're clearly only using MPC-HC to seem cool.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Nude_Bikergirl
Wait, what? They're sitting?

How can they sit at a rock concert?

Forget the pit and crowd surfing, how are they just sitting?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Fried_Sushi
I only use HS for airing shows. When BDs are available I use them. Comparing the quality of a stream rip to the quality of a TV broadcast is like comparing bottled water to tap water. it's still the same shit.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Garbage Can Lid

"Whoa careful there hotshot, you might offend the kid sitting next to you with his arms crossed wondering disdainfully why the sperglord faggot next to him is cheering at a concert instead of respectfully listening to the music, then he'll have to go home and bitch about it on Sheeky Forums like a pussy. You should really learn to be more considerate, proper etiquette is the most important aspect of attending a concert after all."

..What are you even on about, user?

I literally already said

"you're free to do what you want. Just don't drag other people into it."

I don't give a damn about etiquette, or what you do at a concert. Just stop expecting that everybody should act the way you should at a concert? Is that so hard to comprehend?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@cum2soon
No, TV rips with good encodes can actually look good. CR rips will definitely look like dog shit, and are only there as a last resort.

Go grab GJM, dammit.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@TreeEater
Dayum son

I bet you also have strong opinions on teenagers playing shitty trap on their shitty built-in smartphone speakers on the shitty bus you have to ride every day to college

Chill

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Burnblaze
user, I've been chill.

I just don't get what your problem is.

"I bet you also have strong opinions on teenagers playing shitty trap on their shitty built-in smartphone speakers on the shitty bus you have to ride every day to college."

Throwing random irrelevant bullshit in doesn't really help either.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@StonedTime
I've already watch the episode, while you guys are sitting around waiting for "muh fansubs", so no, I won't grab GJM

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Nude_Bikergirl
Japanese concerts are a different experience from Western ones. Yelling and making a fuss is disrespectful, so they move glow sticks to the beat of the music instead. OP pic still isn't an accurate representation of Japanese concerts though, since everyone's just sitting around and not doing anything.

Techpill
Techpill

@kizzmybutt
You can do that from the next week on

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Flameblow
A lot of bands/singers with older demographics have seats

I was at a Rolling Stones concert about a month ago, and where the pit is usually located was filled with seats

Younger crowds obviously don't need to sit

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@whereismyname
You don't genuinely believe that people in Japan just sit around at a concert not doing anything do you? Please tell me you're joking.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@whereismyname
Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5YKZ9ecpg

Everyone's seated and messing around with their glow sticks. There are some pretty clear cues about when to make noise, but the crowd is relatively quiet otherwise.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@TreeEater
You're not making any sense with this "don't drag other people into it" business. What, are people throwing you into the mosh pit and beating the shit out of you? Is there a list of songs they're ignoring that specifies whether or not you're allowed to cheer? Don't blame me for assuming you've never been to a concert because you're the one making it sound like you have no idea how they work. But since you seem to have such a huge problem with "sugar hyped spazzlord faggots" as you so eloquently put it, you're clearly the one getting your butthole in a twist over how other people choose to enjoy a concert. So I apologize, but it is in fact quite difficult to comprehend when everything you say is a bunch of retarded bullshit that makes no fucking sense.
Just saying.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@CouchChiller
Obviously they're just sitting there with their thumbs of their asses, sperglord. Like I said, it's just a different experience. Here's a more conventional concert. No glowsticks, but the crowd is pretty chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkHwjnCNYs

TechHater
TechHater

@TurtleCat
Don't remind me, the Stones came to my town a couple months ago but I missed it because I had to drive out to my grandparents and help them out with some stuff. I mean ultimately I'm really glad I did because I love my folks and Jagger's basically a zombie at this point but damn it I wanted to be able to say I've been to at least one of their concerts. It's a bitch alright.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@GoogleCat
Did u really just link a Hatsune Mikshit musik video? Holy fuck ur stupid

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Techpill
Nah, why should I wait for something that is the same thing as what is can get sooner? You don't wait for a game to be released as a greatest hits edition, do you?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@whereismyname
Ah see, now there's the problem.

First of all, you and whatever crowd of friends you hang out with seeming like a bunch of "sugar hyped spazzlord faggots" was just my opinion of you personally. Nothing to do with other people who want to be at a mosh pit and do whatever.

Secondly, you came off sounding that way, because you assumed that everyone at a concert assuredly had to be loud and banging their heads to the music, when the reality is not everyone does that, some people just choose to listen.

Third, you came in spouting off irrelevant bullshit when you were out of arguments here @Burnblaze
and came off sounding like a prick, and as such, you deserve to be treated as one.

I don't think I can outline this any better. So tell me, user. What is it with you and people who just enjoy concerts differently than you do?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Gigastrength
You really thought that other guy was me? You sure are fucking stupid.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Gigastrength
It really may as well have been you spouting that shit, considering

"You should really learn to be more considerate, proper etiquette is the most important aspect of attending a concert after all."

Has got to be the most asinine, out of place ad hominem line yet, considering I've never said a single thing about etiquette, nor do I care.

You literally have nothing to gain from being here, other than hating on people who just enjoy concerts differently from you.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Crazy_Nice
hating on people who just enjoy concerts differently from you
Says the crybaby faggot pissing and moaning about people who like to let loose at concerts. Maybe if you tried cleaning the sand out of your vagina before going you might not have such a hard time.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Firespawn
1080p
horrible subs

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Sir_Gallonhead
Yes I do, I don't see the point in wasting 60 bucks when I can get the same thing for 20 in a few months with all the DLC.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@kizzmybutt
posto-rocku

SniperGod
SniperGod

Japanese concerts are amazingly orderly and calm, they follow the rules to a T. Cameras are banned and you will get caught/kicked out, people even will dob you in to security. They stay quiet during ballads and sometimes sit down during them but usually they stand up and wave fans/posters. I've been to dome concerts (40-55k audience) and everyone just lines up perfectly and it's all so easy, there's never any hassle, something I couldn't imagine in my country.

TechHater
TechHater

you will never see this in japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EORH8Nx6FHU

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@cum2soon
implying good rock band artists don't appreciate audience hype and evergy

You are absolutely fucking autistic and it really is clear you've never attended any live performances. The last one I was to the frontman was the one that was urging everyone to get into a mosh himself, and it was bloody Striker, not some heavy death metal.

Disable your ad blocker to access the content

Disable your ad blocker to access the content