Tokyo Ghoul :re

MPmaster
MPmaster

We await spoilers edition

Didn't survive Eto's interrogation /a/thread/130134423#p130134423

All urls found in this thread:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4007645668?pn=12
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E4%B8%9C%E4%BA%AC%E9%A3%9F%E5%B0%B8%E9%AC%BC&ie=utf-8
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4008673542
http://raaawrbin.tumblr.com/post/127884152892/just-felt-the-need-to-translate-these-pages
http://raaawrbin.tumblr.com/post/127884152892/just-felt-the-need-to-translate-these-pages
https://twitter.com/nmn_secrets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml
https://twitter.com/sotonami/status/592404488557760512?lang=en
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=47387918
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml
http://chinekousa.tumblr.com/post/127857224245/as-an-apology-of-most-probably-fake-spoiler-i
TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Where's the link to the chapter?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Eto without her mask when?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@TurtleCat
Hasn't been released on baidu, but after the last spoiler user left I was dumping them from here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4007645668?pn=12

SniperGod
SniperGod

@whereismyname
Tokyo Ghoul chapter 109.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Of course to find the chink cleaned copy they usually post it here:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E4%B8%9C%E4%BA%AC%E9%A3%9F%E5%B0%B8%E9%AC%BC&ie=utf-8

When they're done.

farquit
farquit

Is there any doubt that this series would be better if Kaneki had boobs?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@farquit
Indeed.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Kaneki will return. Old beta kaneki I mean. Don Kaneki will forever be lost.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@farquit
The amount of tumblr shitstorm that would occur would be astronomical. Imagine the yamori parts which would definitely include rape and copious amounts at that.

There'd be a whole lot less fujoshit so thats a plus I guess.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Nishiki wants to keep Haise current life
Really nigga? You didn't see how CCG gunned him down and Hirako team had to attack him like that? Not to mention the psychotic attack.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Shame all the suffering happened during the timeskip. I really fucking want a flashback chapter to Takizawa's mindbreak and Amon's escape.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Ignoramus
They are both dumb faggots, honestly. You have the retarded Touka with her "Kaneki return to the Ghoul world" bullshit when he's a fucking CCG investigator.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Ignoramus
They understand the value of being able to live in human society freely: the security and freedom of being able to mingle without fear. What happened to Haise was because he was having an episode; he couldn't control himself. And it's cruel that he'll be killed in the case where he can't stop himself from going crazy, but really, that's to be expected. He is, by no means, considered expendable and although there are those in the CCG who discriminate against him, there are also those who respect and admire him. Haise has problems, but it's by no means a bad life, which is why Touka and the rest are fine with him choosing for himself how he wishes to live rather than trying to "save" him from any perceived horrible fate.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@VisualMaster
Yeah why is she so dumb like what the actual fuck was she thinking? Honestly, Kaneki denying his ghoul self is one of his biggest mistake in TG and now she is pushing it even further by denying the ghoul part of Kaneki. Like how can he reunite both worlds if she thinks he should not involve with the ghoul world from the beginning?

TreeEater
TreeEater

Wait I just thought of this, but how does Haise eat? Does the CCG just dig up graves for him or something? They sure as hell aren't killing people for him.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

And why are those people at Re still be ok with Hinami in prison for a year?! What the actual fuck?!

cum2soon
cum2soon

@w8t4u
Where did you even get that Touka want him to unite both world?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@w8t4u
Tsukiyama might be a selfish homo but he's in the right. Get his memories to come back as soon as possible and then let the guy decide his own fate.

Damn these guys are retarded. Disappointed especially in Nishiki.

WebTool
WebTool

@New_Cliche
Are you retarded? What the fuck are they supposed to do? Supposing that they even know that Hinami is there.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@TreeEater
Irl, unclaimed corpses become cadavers. Perhaps that's what they give him.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@TreeEater
They are right, a human's life is a million times better than a ghoul's.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@WebTool
There's a possibility that they do through Uta. Even if he didn't see it directly at the auction, the Clowns do have a wide information network.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@farquit
Biggest waste of waifu material since Anno made Kaworu a guy.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Tsukiyama told Touka them about Sasaki

Touka: His memory? His name? [How to regain his memories] you decided to do it for Kaneki’s sake?

Tsukiyama: Oya oya! Nishio kun… You too together

Nishiki: You are the same as always… So you are saying that he should throw away his current life and come to our place… is that what you are trying to say?

Tsukiyama: ? What is wrong with saying something like that? Kaneki kun too is thinking like that

Touka: Tsukiyama, basically you are hoping, him… to come back to the Ghoul (our) world? You want him to become a Ghoul?

This is so retarded. What the fuck is the problem with helping him get his memories back? Its not like his memories as Haise will magically disappear. He'll then be able to make his own decision.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@WebTool
Ayato duh.

@cum2soon
No I want him to reunite both worlds and Touka is an obstacle in that wish.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@w8t4u
I kinda wonder how all that Haise and Kaneki thing going to happen and how he will succeed to merge both worlds. If Touka and the rest of the crew doesn't want him back, then I guess aogiri should do it, but this time with Eto or the clowns.
I think it's going to be something about Eto and him, since we already seen his description about her.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Spazyfool
Ayato duh.
You mean the guy that possible didn't have a single contact whatsoever with anyone on Anteiku in the last 2 ~3 years? He isn't exactly on good terms with Touka.
And even if they know about that, it don't matter, there's nothing that they can do.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Re: return
We all thought Re cafe was waiting for him to return
Chapter 42 reveals that they don't give a fuck whether Kaneki returns or not.
Fucking worst girl.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@iluvmen
I think the point is that, if Haise wants to find out more about his past, he's free to pursue it himself. Otherwise, you know what they say, right? Ignorance is bliss. Kaneki's been through a lot and they don't want him to remember all the pain he's through if he'd rather not. Because Haise is still Kaneki, after all. Just without clear memories of his past. However, just like how Hinami pointed out, he's still in essence the same person.

They don't want to forcefully pull Kaneki back into the ghoul world, but to let him choose to move into it himself.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Supergrass
Thanks God they are acting like that, the Kaneki's dick sucking was getting annoying.

TechHater
TechHater

@Supergrass
I dont think thats the case but she (and Nishiki) are bring ridiculous. They seem to believe its ok for him to live as Haise, a lie of a life, as long as he comes to :re from time to time with a smile on his face.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Lunatick
exactly on good term with her.
You mean the guy who tried to cover for her using the rabbit despite her not apparently giving a fuck and supposedly not contacting her brother.
I can't believe Ayato sacrifices that much for her and she still doesn't want to contact him.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Supergrass
Remember when Touka had faith that Kaneki would return to the second Anteiku.
why would you want to drag him back to our world again Tsukiyama?
Hahahahahahahahaha. Chapter 143 is a scam.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Supergrass

We all thought

Speak for yourself. This Re:-name idea wasn't just about Kaneki, but rather about the whole idea of place where ghouls can gather without killing each other.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@eGremlin
So? He cares a lot about her and vice-verse, but they aren't in good terms thanks to decisions that both took. Also, she possible don't know that he is doing that for her.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Is Shark bro with cancer?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Gigastrength
@Supergrass
kek

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@TechHater
Sound a lot better than Kaneki's life to be fair. If he wants to remember things I'm sure that they would help, but no need to force things.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Harmless_Venom
The thing is, Kaneki can free choose what ever he wants to do with his life but at this point, there is nothing to choose because he doesn't remember his past because there is only option now, CCG's life. Kaneki doesn't even remember his ghoul and human life before CCG to even make a choice.
It is like putting you on a test to choose between A and B but B material was never given. And Re people know that.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

You will never put your head on eto's lap as she gently pets you and dries your tears, staring into her face, knowing that everything will be daijoubu
just korose me already

5mileys
5mileys

@TurtleCat
not knowing
If Touka doesn't know what Ayato is doing, she is an ignorant famoly member. I am sure she knows the rabbit rumors going around. Stop covering for her shit, she is not right here nigga. Even Yomo doesn't quite agree with her decision and he is the widest among those three people.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@5mileys
Stop covering for her shit
Sure, when you stop being retarded that assume shit based on knowledge that characters may or not have.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Garbage Can Lid
No, that's not true. Haise IS curious about his past. That's the point of his earlier meetings with Donato. And the cause of his curiosity is because of his uneasiness at having no memories at all of his past. It's not as if Kaneki's memories were replaced; there's a huge blank history in Haise's mind and he's perfectly aware of that.

Touka and company are fine if Haise doesn't have any curiosity. If that was the case, he wouldn't "return" on his own and they'd be fine with that. They leave it completely up to him to act on his own and, perhaps, trust that if he wanted to, he'd be capable of pursuing his past on his own. Maybe based on his past feats? They know he's mentally resilient, at the very least. Plus, they know he's reacting to them. To Nishiki, he went crazy, and to Touka, he started tearing up. Even if they don't know how uneasy he feels about his lost memories, they know that he does react to stimuli related to his past life and, if he's curious enough, he'll follow those leads (Serpent, Touka) on his own.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Fuck that :re shit, touka, nishiki,etc
Kaneki is better with the Q's at least they care about him.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Reminder Iri is best grill

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Lord_Tryzalot
urie
giving a shit

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Supergrass
they're just being tsundere

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Lord_Tryzalot
It never seemed like :re didn't still care about him.

They just don't want to do stupid shit like Tsukiyama or Hinami.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@VisualMaster
curious about his past
Yeah that is what people have been saying since chapter 31.5 and it has almost been a year and kid Shironeki probably died in a gutter somewhere.

Techpill
Techpill

@Supergrass
nd it has almost been a year
What? 31.5 was in December, the time-skip was only up to April, it was 6 months at best.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Supergrass
kid Shironeki probably died in a gutter somewhere.
Well, it's not as if this tulpa is is his own person.

Methshot
Methshot

@RavySnake
Remember when people thought they were waiting for Kaneki's return and praised how based Re cafe is?
Since when Touka is so concerned about all ghouls, given the context of chapter 143? She was thirsty for Kaneki's ass user, not all ghouls in general.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Techpill
Gonna be the summer now. Almost half a year huh? That is still a long time.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Emberburn
When he was a young ghoul, he lost his memories: the bedrock for any developing ghoul. His Hide, his waifu, his face, his identity... everything was stolen from him.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Garbage Can Lid
I feel sad that Eto never felt happiness in her life. I really wish I could bring her happiness, but I guessing her fans that Eto works hard for are in fact.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Tsukiyama, it is you who dragged him into the ghoul world
Hahah, like you almost killed Hide and Kaneki and Yoshimura told Kaneki to work at a ghoul cafe aren't "dragging him into the ghoul world"? Haha who were on board with letting him work in Anteiku and CCG infiltration plan and Yomo's corpses collecting time. Haha, who even went along with taking him to Uta's shop to make a mask? Who was even a tsundere forcing meat in his mouth in the beginning?
It is like those people don't know what they are saying.

eGremlin
eGremlin

I don't get what's so difficult understand. As much as it was much more interesting, somehow people seem to forget that Kaneki had a pretty rough ride as a ghoul, why would they want to "bring" him back when he could potentially live blissfully unaware as a human?

Obviously he isn't unaware he'll regain his memories anyway, but considering what little they know, their decision makes sense in prioritising his happiness.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

People suddenly hate Touka

What happened?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Dreamworx
There were people that always hated Touka, just like Eto

farquit
farquit

@Lord_Tryzalot
Touka did care about him, you're just posting half of an image, she clearly said that she would continue her life because she was absolutly sure that kaneki would find a " way to come back"

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Dreamworx
Etofags getting all uppity.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@TechHater
From Touka's POV, given the chance, I think she would want to live in the human world too. To be honest, her reaction in this chapter doesn't surprise me one bit.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Methnerd
It is like those people don't know what they are saying.
Sound a lot like you.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@StrangeWizard
Nice name calling again. Fuck off

idontknow
idontknow

@Dreamworx
People being retarded, nothing new.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Supergrass
Touka find another cock to please her
Thats why she doesnt care about him anymore

happy_sad
happy_sad

@eGremlin
The correct response here should be "We wish that Kaneki would get his memory back and decide what was best for him himself" but apparently Touka doesn't care abt the memory part. All the times he has visited Re, there is no indication of him wanting to remember except the view that the readers have. So if you look at Touka's POV, Haise is still clueless and ignoring his part but she thinks that is his decision.
She is not exactly wrong here but she is ignorant about making the right decision and neglect the best thing for him to do. Basically "I don't see him remembering anything about ghoul world but that is his choice to live."

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Methnerd
Tsukiyama, it is you who dragged him to the ghoul world
When did she say that?
Seriously, I wanna know, please

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Crazy_Nice
namecalling

Go back to your hugbox dumblr.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@JunkTop
anons shit on my best girl
they must don't know what they are saying.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@cum2soon
It was Nishiki and Touka seemed to go along with it.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@RumChicken
He didn't shit on Eto, so I don't know what you're talking about. But yeah, he don't what he is talking about.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Dreamworx
I can never hate Touka. She's quite perf tbh

hairygrape
hairygrape

@SniperWish
I never was on tumblr, fuck off. Besides calling other people for hating on you're waifu is just as shittier can get

Methshot
Methshot

How will Sheeky Forums react when its revealed that Touka cucked Kaneki?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Methshot
Hopefully imbeciles like you that keep using words that they don't know the meaning of will drop the manga and never come back to these threads.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Dreamworx
Is this bait? She was never popular on Sheeky Forums and had her fair share of haters. More than most actually.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Lord_Tryzalot
Found the cuck

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Methshot
That will never happen because I'm the only one who gets to win the Toukab Owl

takes2long
takes2long

@Need_TLC
Found the retarded.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Chapter 143 is a scam! Kaneki never dies, Touka never wants Kaneki to return, Clowns aren't doing anything relatively bad to Kaneki, we never get to see Arima's new quinque.

MPmaster
MPmaster

How can anyone not understand the reason for Touka and Nishiki's decision? Yes I know you fuckers want Haise's memories to come back immediately but you're forgetting the fact that Kaneki's life as a Ghoul was that great either. Yes his life in CCG may have some hurdles but it is much better than the life he had in the Ghoul World whether you agree or not. Touka believes forcing his memories to come back would not be a good idea which is a smart decision. Ideally it isn't a satisfying decision for people that want Haise's memories to come back right now but it's a good idea realistically.

I mean look what happened to Hinami and where she ended up because she tried to forcefully pursue Haise. She ended up in Cochela. It's up to Haise's decision if he wants to pursue his memories which will happen eventually considering we're getting close to chapter 60. So just be fucking patient, plus we got haircut development for Shirazu.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Spazyfool
Ito and Kaneki are a better mix anyway

Playboyize
Playboyize

@MPmaster
Why do people think we care about only his Ghoul memories? You do know the poor guy doesn't even know about his birth mother and his best friend who has always been there for him like family right?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Playboyize
You mean the friend that he probably ate?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Dreamworx
Gayamafags and Kanekidicksuckers are fucking mad because Touka isn't going full "muh kill Haise and bring back Kaneki".

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

This whole memory thing reminds me of code geass, I'm looking forward to the dramatique when he gets his memories back and how touka will react to it

probably very similar to what she did when he came back to antique

punch her problems away

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Raving_Cute
Gayamafags and Kanekidicksuckers

Very mature

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Playboyize
See the problem is if he were to remember all those memories at once by being forced it wouldn't be good for his mental state. Yes his memories are important but the best thing for Haise is to gradually go at his own pace to uncover his memories.

Plus you have to remember Haise is in the CCG so trying to force his memories to come back would be harder than you believe.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Raving_Cute
I am a fan of both and Touka is my waifu and laifu.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@MPmaster
So you are saying that they should not give a fuck about Haise's self being because HinamI came to Haise to protect him from Seidou. So in another similar case where Haise is in danger, they should not interfere because ya know "We want him to have his own choice".
Kaneki's ghoul life was terrible but he was happy with Anteiku and anti-Aogiri, meaning he had had both happiness and sadness. Haise's life is indeed happy but it is a manipulation plan given by CCG because he is still usable. Can you imagine what will happen to him the moment he doesn't want to work for them anymore? Donato's life looks relaxed because he is still supplying them with info from ghoul world. They are living in a fabricated bird cage and the main theme of this manga is to break the bird cage, in which no matter how painful the process the ultimate result is satisfactory.
We all reached the conclusion that Haise won't be living in CCG much long and he will remember his past, his life after that is pretty much his choice. Touka and Nishiki, however, doesn't approve of "remembering" part meaning he can't make any decision yet. Yomo seems to don't approve of what they are doing, which is to show us that Touka and Nishiki's decision isn't the best thing.

Soft_member
Soft_member

I really hope Haise happens to save Eto or at least meet her sometime.

(since his view on her books changed, I think Haise is one of the few people who know how she really feels).

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@VisualMaster
Delusional, no one in the main cast dies in this manga.

iluvmen
iluvmen

JUST LEAVE HAISE ALONE!

Let him happy with his new life, he already suffered enough when he turned into ghoul.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Stark_Naked
It seems like even if Haise recovers his memory at a gradual state, Touka and Nishiki don't care because they don't want him to be in the ghoul world anymore. They just him to stay the way he is now, which is not good.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I respect Touka's decision and I think the choice shows just how much she has matured over the last few years. She's confident that Kaneki will come back; she just knows that now is not the time to force the issue. Also, forcing Kaneki's memories to come back will compromise his position in the CCG and put him in danger. They'll dispose of him the second they deem him a threat.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@iluvmen
happy
getting gunned down by CCG
getting IXA by captain Autisma
killing ghouls at a regular basis
fighting with his other self all the time internally
being used by CCG
I would actually be content if Haise is happy with his new life but not at CCG.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Kaneki's life as a ghoul was nothing but shit and suffering. Yes, he had a few moments of happiness but that wasn't enough to justify the amount of shit that happened to him. Seriously the only thing Sasaki needs in his life are the memories of his mom and Hide.

FastChef
FastChef

@Nude_Bikergirl
Let's not forget that when Haise told Arima he was happy at the CCG, he touched his chin.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

SCANS WHEN?
C
A
N
S

W
H
E
N
?

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Nude_Bikergirl
Either the life at the CCG or the life as a ghoul constantly hiding until the day he dies or gets killed by some investigators.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@TurtleCat
You forgot Anteiku people and Banjou and Hinami. I don't care what will happen to him but I don't want him to ditch those people.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@hairygrape
Being Kaneki is suffering

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Burnblaze
forcing Kaneki's memories to come back will compromise his position in the CCG and put him in danger. They'll dispose of him the second they deem him a threat.
Yeah. Touka knows Kaneki's nature. Kaneki definitely wouldn't abandon his old friends and would want to protect them even if it means risking his life.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@hairygrape
You mean the day when he doesn't want to work for CCG and Arima personally comes to IXA/reset him again?
Yeah killing ghouls every day seems like a happy job.

King_Martha
King_Martha

@ZeroReborn
Ikr

Methshot
Methshot

@StrangeWizard
They do fucking care but they just don't want to force Haise to remember. They just want him to follow his own path and if it's to remember his memories (which will happen eventually) they want him to do it at his own pace. There is nothing wrong in their decision because it's realistic, ideally it's not great for the ones that want Haise to get his memories back immediately or the Shonenfags that just want white haired Kaneki.

You can even tell that Touka's holding back as well but she knows that it's for Haise to decide. Think about it if it were the old Touka she would have rushed in to immediately get Haise's memories back without thinking about it. However now that her character has developed she knows it isn't for her to decide but for Haise. Plus the only thing Tsukiyama wants is to bring back just White haired Kaneki but not his whole. It's selfish and he doesn't even realize it.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@King_Martha
That's quite a Pepe you have there, friend. May I save it?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@King_Martha
Take your facebook toad someplace else

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

When will we get the cover for Vol 4?

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Methshot
Plus the only thing Tsukiyama wants is to bring back just White haired Kaneki but not his whole. It's selfish and he doesn't even realize it.

Tsukiyama got along with Kaneki before Aogiri arc also and he wasn't against Kaneki going back to Anteiku.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Methshot
letting him decide.
I am ok with whatever he does.
Oh no Tsukiyama you should not drag him back to the ghoul world.
Simply amazingly hypocrite here Touka.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Stark_Naked
I worded the last part wrong. It should be
oh no he should not be back to the ghoul world.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Why all this discussion? We all know that Tsukiyama's plan will fail and his entire family is going to get killed because based Ishida.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Crazy_Nice
Tsukiyama
killed
Hhahahha, Ishida loves money user.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Crazy_Nice
That might happen but Tsukiyama has been with Ishida for longer than Kaneki, I wonder how he would feel about it.

Spamalot
Spamalot

this may be what started the touka hate, idk.

"I’m horribly sorry for the misunderstanding;;

Please do take all of my translations with a grain of salt since I’m only roughly translating and I think I mentioned on another post that I have no complete idea what’s going on since the text was cut.

I’ve already read thru the whole raws and I would just like to correct my earlier post:

Touka didn’t blame Tsukiyama for dragging Kaneki into the ghoul world. The text was cut so I thought she was speaking in past tense but it seems she was referring to Tsukiyama dragging Haise instead. She asked Tsukiyama if he was planning on dragging Haise into the Ghoul world, and if he does, what then?"

whereismyname
whereismyname

Touka best girl

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Spamalot
It's alright user. At least you admitted you screwed up with the translations.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Supergrass
Well, she's doing it for the right reasons. It's kinda cliché, but you know.. the whole "ignorance is bliss" and "he is happier now, so let's leave him be." trope.

Amusingly enough, they're almost always averted within time. I haven't seen the "he's happier that way." trope be prolonged in many manga, so I doubt it'll be that way here.

However, from her viewpoint, Kaneki has finally found a place, doesn't have to fear for his life, and can interact with other humans. She truly believes he's happier now, and that's why she doesn't want to drag him back into what she sees as the shitty and uncertain life of a ghoul.

In her mind, she's doing it for his own good.

Now we, as the readers, know a bit more about Haise than that, so we'll think "no, you fucking retard. His happiness is fake.", but she hasn't seen that. She has only seen him come by and smile to her.

So she's doing it for the right reasons.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@TalkBomber
The cutest

Inmate
Inmate

@Spamalot
know a bit more about Haise than that, so we'll think "no, you fucking retard. His happiness is fake."

He is happy though. He likes the Q's, Akira, and Arima.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Nude_Bikergirl
@FastChef

This. His happiness is fake. He knows something is wrong but he can't put his fingers on it either. The fact that he's trying to pretend to be a happy family with the Qs, Akira and Arima also indicate that. It seems more like a desperate, sad attempt to try and bring everything together and delude himself into thinking "we're all happy, there is nothing bad going on.".

If we don't get a Don Kanekipede-like character back at the end, I'll be a bit sad, but I'd be okay with it if Haise's dominant traits remain so long as he gets out of the CCG.

They're using and abusing him. He's their dog, and the Qs are a distraction from the fact that he'll be thrown away once he becomes too much of a pain in their ass. His happy life is blissful ignorance towards the cold, hard, painful truth, and that's not a good thing.

massdebater
massdebater

@Spamalot
That's the thing we've seen Haise's perspective while Touka only has saw him just coming to the Coffee shop. So on her part her decision is realistic.

So people shitting on Touka need to understand that.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Inmate
Yes, he is so happy that he tells Arima that he is okay living like this while touching his chin with his fingers.

Yes, he is so okay living like this if he randomly starts crying at times.

And he'll be so happy once he finds out that he's only a monster on a leash, to be discarded when he becomes too much of a liability.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Spamalot
she doesn't know Haise's unstable life so she thinks he is happy now
That doesn't explain how Yomo seems to disagree with her decision because he fucking knows what is going on with Haise in CCG and there is no excuse for her and Nishiki to not know about this either.

TechHater
TechHater

@eGremlin
That just means he's hiding something. He has said outright with no chin touching that he see Akira and Arima as his parents.

He has also said he really wants to remember the Q's.

Is he truly happy? No. But to say he's not happy is false.

Inmate
Inmate

@Garbage Can Lid
Well Haise needs to decide his own path. He can't have everyone forcing him to make one.

Honestly people are really bitching too much when the decision Touka and Nishiki made was logical.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@Inmate
logical
Yomo would have agreed if it was logical but no. Your argument is invalid.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@w8t4u
So now Yomo knows everything huh.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@TechHater
This.

Haise isn't fully happy but to say his happiness is fake is complete bullshit. Also most of his discomfort doesn't come from his current life, he's just not satisfied not knowing anything about his past.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@GoogleCat
Shirazu looks better with his new haircut.

He looks like a Yakuza.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@GoogleCat
fuck's going on there? just talking about sharkbro's haircut?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@TechHater
@Harmless_Venom

Bullshit. He's a dog on a leash. Simple as that.

Booteefool
Booteefool

they're out

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4008673542

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@GoogleCat
Shirazu best boy.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Booteefool
I wonder what Urie was telling Shirazu

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Need_TLC
i posted proof
bullshit

oh user

FastChef
FastChef

@GoogleCat
Sharkbro a best

takes2long
takes2long

@Burnblaze
I think you are underestimating Yomo. He knows everything and is the person who told Kaneki to walk on his own strength. The fact that he disagreed with Touka and Nishiki's decision means that their choice is not a completely right call.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Harmless_Venom
He compares himself to Donato in one of the earlier chapters.

He also has problems with Hinami and ccg torture.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Booteefool
F-fast. Now we bitch for IS.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Booteefool
looks like a good chapter

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@GoogleCat
Tooru doesn't like it.

Saiko does like it.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@GoogleCat
we slam dunk now

SniperGod
SniperGod

Shirazu's hair cut would be better without those 2 fuckin pieces of hair on the center of the head

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@GoogleCat
He looks like that psycho guy from Parasyte

girlDog
girlDog

@Carnalpleasure
They have shittaste.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Fuck do I feel bad for Shirazu.

His sister has RC cancer and she use to be a cute little kid.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@viagrandad
Click the picture for better quality user.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Ishida really made Haise and Arima look similar here. Guess we're getting more comparisons between them from Fura this chapter.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Methshot

Are you daft?

Touka doesn't care about what's good or bad for Kaneki/Haise. She has always been a selfish bitch and to let Haise remain the CCGs docile lapdog only has benefits for her because it doesn't endanger their perfect little ghoul bubble. She's probably fucking Nishiki either way.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@DeathDog
Your "proof" doesn't change the fact that his happy life is a lie, and that he's just being used by the CCG.

askme
askme

@Stark_Naked
She's probably fucking Nishiki either way.

Here we go again with this bullshit.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Boy_vs_Girl
But that doesn't mean he doesn't have zero happiness even if it's a little.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Stark_Naked
Will you be mad when Touka and Kaneki become canon? Just curious.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Boy_vs_Girl
but he is happy. Keep being ignorant

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@CodeBuns
Of course not. The Qs make him happy.

But the way he is right now, his situation isn't a good one for him to remain in.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Spamalot
CCGfag intensifies.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@CodeBuns
Fuck I messed up.

It doesn't mean he has zero happiness even if it's a little.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Ignoramus
Why are they so dumb

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Fuck Kaneki tbh, hell fuck touka as well at this point I only care about the Q's

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@happy_sad
You know what Ghoulfags are just as much of retards as CCGfags are. Especially when the former just only want White Haired Kaneki back.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Need_TLC
tbh

/out/

eGremlin
eGremlin

What is Urie saying on this page? Is he actually being a bro for once?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Need_TLC
I would fuck that Touka.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Harmless_Venom

I really don't see why they would become canon. Touka has been reduced to a side character. It would make no sense. I wouldn't be mad it just would make zero sense to me.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@eGremlin
Urine
being a bro

He probably made fun of Shirazu.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Need_TLC
at this point I only care about the Q's
The only faggot who cares about those faggots are the tumblr landwhales, you don't belong here, we hate them because they are fucking useless. Except by Sharkboy, he's cool. And the neet is fuckeable.

farquit
farquit

@Garbage Can Lid
y-you are just as b-bad.

No, fuck you. Many of us aren't even ghoulfags. They just see that the current situation isn't a good one for Haise, and that he needs to escape from it.

It's the CCGfags who shake their head and pretend it's all dandy, and that no, they really all love Haise and plan for him to stick around, and that this is really a good situation for him to be in and stay in.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@hairygrape
Wow this post.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Evil_kitten
they are fucking useless
Did you even read last chapter?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I just realized there's a new guy in the ccg lineup. He has big eyelashes. Kinda looks like that red head dude from FLCL

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@farquit
Nigga if you go to other sites you'll see how autistic as fuck Ghoulfags are.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Touka is getting tag-teamed by Nishki and Yomo everyday

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@hairygrape
All while Uta takes Yomo from behind.

likme
likme

@hairygrape
Nishiki has Kimi
Yomo is Touka's uncle

Are you stupid?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@likme
Nishiki left Kimi to protect her, did he not?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

So many conversation going on in this chapter. IS will fuck up half of it for sure.

FastChef
FastChef

@likme
being baited this easily
user pls.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@farquit
The CCG situation is better for him, especially if he gets his memories back and continues being an investigator. Like really what is he supposed to do if he runs away from the CCG, fight against Aogiri again? or against the CCG? or against V who seems to be even stronger then both? All of that is impossible and he will just die in the end AGAIN.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Haise getting betrayed, when?

Firespawn
Firespawn

@BinaryMan
Yeah expect the chapter be released by Tuesday with multiple errors.

We should get a decent script by script by some anons soon, though.

TechHater
TechHater

@Crazy_Nice
Hardly relevant. We're talking CCGfags who seriously think the CCG situation where he's a weapon to be used and thrown away is a good one.

And then spergs like you come with "BUT THIS ONE TIME, A GHOULFAG SAID RETARDED THINGS.".

So fucking what?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

imperialscans image quality

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@Fuzzy_Logic
I think Kimi is the one in the hospital. She has a scar from nishiki iirc and Torso may have attacked her.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Carnalpleasure
Fuck.

FastChef
FastChef

@ZeroReborn

Mad your boring ship isn't going to become canon?

likme
likme

@Nude_Bikergirl

And Itori pegging Uta.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Snarelure

By whom?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@likme
Are you stupid?

Itori will be pegging Haise while Roma ballbusts him.

Methshot
Methshot

@FastChef
On second thought, I wonder why I was surprised when the previous post was stupid too.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Garbage Can Lid

No, you're stupid.

Arima is the one who's going to be pegging Haise.

farquit
farquit

@Raving_Cute
But why would Arima use a strapon when he has IXA?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@whereismyname
I know that this guy has a twitter acc, but twitter is gay, can someone post his pixiv if he has one?

StonedTime
StonedTime

@lostmypassword
they only have a twitter and tumblr. And it's a girl. She said that she only posts the nsfw on twitter.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@farquit
Arima sticking IXA in Sasako's ass.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Sharpcharm
Fuck off fujo.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

that smug face

Oh have I missed that Touka for a long time. She's so fucking beautiful.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Just let this thread die

RavySnake
RavySnake

@TurtleCat
Fuck off faggot

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@VisualMaster
What did you just say about me?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Cuckneki

Illusionz
Illusionz

This chapter

Nishiki plows Touka confirmed.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Illusionz

He didn't even bother putting his shoes on after...lewd.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@TechHater
Everyone at the CCG is a weapon to be thrown away he is not special in that regard it comes with the job. He get to live as a human without hiding for his life and has the freedom to do whatever as he pleases. Hell if the CCG only think of him as a weapon/dog he shouldn't have as much freedom as he has in the first place.

Methnerd
Methnerd

i want sharkbro to be my bestfriend

hairygrape
hairygrape

@hairygrape
Well, atleast he smiled more around his ghoul life.

By the way, is Haise's happyness really fake nowadays? Its been some time since the chapter where he touches his chin, and Haise's hair is even black, yes, it usually means humanity, but it also shows that he has alot less stress than usual and is also more sane.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

RC Cell Over Secretion Disease (ROS)

A symptom is when the human body secretes abnormally more than the usual amount of RC cells.
One out of one to three million are said to develop the disease.
The main symptom is the formation of cysts similar to a Kagune.
Effects include severe pain, gastric problems, jumbled memories and regressing into a child-like state and weakening of the five senses.
An actual cure has not been found but RC inhibitors are being administered to help suppress the progress of the disease.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@StonedTime
having to make a acc and follow her to see the lewd stuff
Ew, someone uplaod the crap to imgur pls.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Burnblaze
literally cancer/aids

Welp it's seems we're finally getting some more Worldbuilding.

Nojokur
Nojokur

ccomander we ahre detection some heavy cuck activities in thes thread alert alert

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Burnblaze
Super Cancer

Nojokur
Nojokur

@SniperGod
Ikr?
Cut off almost all his hair
Still can't get rid of those mini antennae

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Burnblaze
Haru gonna die. RIP

Also, ROS = Rose reference?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Burnblaze
Holy shit, this is cancer mixed up with aids mixed up with Alzheimer.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Spazyfool
Poor Haru.

Shirazu is truly suffering.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Burnblaze
Calling it
A Kukahou transplant will be the only cure to save Haru and we know who's the only man who knows how to perform the surgery.
And that man is with Aogiri

Hirazu joining Aogiri to save his inmouto when?

viagrandad
viagrandad

@DeathDog
only way*
Sh

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@DeathDog
@viagrandad
Ah I'm retarded
only way*
Shirazu*

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@DeathDog
This actually makes sense, considering people are already getting some information about the Qs, if they ever found out about Shirazu's sister they would sure as hell blackmail him.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I'm waiting for the day Eto destroys the world because it's dumb and wrong, if she's even emotionally capable for it. Don't even dare to change her

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@kizzmybutt
Itori
Well kaneki prefers mature and intellectual woman
Something that Touka lacks

5mileys
5mileys

@VisualMaster
edgy.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@VisualMaster
*tips kagune*

Methshot
Methshot

@Fuzzy_Logic
That's why he'll be with the strong, intelligent lady that is Eto.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Sweet so Haise's ghoul infiltration mission using masks passed with 6:4 while Saiko got borrowed by Akira.

Methshot
Methshot

@DeathDog
It looks like he needs the money for RC inhibitors. I bet Aogiri has plenty of those

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Methshot
Kaneki will get his harem of mature, intelligent and strong woman
Rize, Itori and Eto

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Fuzzy_Logic
prefers mature and intellectual woman

speedreader

It's like you forgot Touka went to College or forgot how much she has matured in the current chapter. She isn't rash or rough anymore.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@5mileys
how about the whole manga itself, even when the ghouls becoming hungry they just spewing egdy nonsense shit

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@BunnyJinx

implying she's mature or intellectual just because she went to college

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@BunnyJinx
tfw she got dicked good in college

eGremlin
eGremlin

@LuckyDusty
Nah, Kaneki needs to be loyal.

Evilember
Evilember

@BunnyJinx
go away Toukafag. Harem is the only right answer since everyone gets the bowl and everyone is happy, faggot

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@eGremlin
user it's hard to stay loyal when your surrounded by perfect waifu's

Supergrass
Supergrass

Is Urie training with Haise? When did he start to like training with people mostly Haise?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@eGremlin
whatever issue you have, get rid of it in battlefield since i'm not going to save your sorry ass.

just guessing

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Burnblaze
Sounds kinda like that crystal disease from Guilty Gear

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@eGremlin
Urie still thinks Shirazu is shit for not helping him with Kanae and does think he deserves such a prestigious quinque. He tells him something like a good ukaku with a quinque greatly decreases the chance of injury for the team whereas a shitty ukaku is a big liability for everyone

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

No homo but Urie looks better with his hair up.

He looks like faggot with his hair down.

likme
likme

@Crazy_Nice

He just looks like the lead singer from Placebo.

He can't be fixed.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Crazy_Nice
With his hair up he looks kinda like Donte

likme
likme

@Crazy_Nice
its levi

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Carnalpleasure
Urine the ghoul killer

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Emberfire
you made my day user

WebTool
WebTool

Are there any translations for Fura's chat with sharkbro?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Supergrass
Since he knows Haise is capable.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Nude_Bikergirl
If Shirazu doesn't get his shit together soon Haise, Urie and Mutsuki are going to be the only ones carrying their weight in a fight.

5mileys
5mileys

@Supergrass
Probably character development user, Urie is less of a dick especially to Mutsuki after the auction raid.also he's shown to train with them before

Hell I think he hasn't been an ass to Mutsuki at all, in fact actually saying nice things to Mutsuki and saves him when he's about to get sliced in half.

Also shown to be a bit more polite to Sasaki

Still a dick to Sharkbro though

Methshot
Methshot

@5mileys
I just like that he actually working with the team now. My biggest problem with Urie is him doing everything by himself and fucking over his teammates for achievements.

Methshot
Methshot

@VisualMaster
Arima would rek her

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Methshot
Actually in the last battle he choose to let Kanae go so he can assist Mutsuki despite having a chance to chase and kill him even though he is very pissed about that.

This is a pretty big step considering he is perfectly ok with everyone getting killed so he can get an SS rated ghoul in chapter 7(or around that)

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Methshot
Yfw Ishida pull a Shyamaladingdong and Arima is a villain all along

w8t4u
w8t4u

@viagrandad
SS rated?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@w8t4u
I mean S, my bad, Nishiki is S-rated

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@SniperWish
Obligatory
What a tweest!

happy_sad
happy_sad

@SniperWish
@GoogleCat

Well, there is a lot of unknown shit around Arima.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@happy_sad
tfw Arima turns himself into a half ghoul
How the fuck would you stop him?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Ignoramus
Nuke him from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Playboyize
looks great

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@PurpleCharger
Haru has the cordyceps

likme
likme

@Fuzzy_Logic
Ripley pls

Nojokur
Nojokur

@BunnyJinx
went to college
She wanted to but we never see the results of her entrance examination or indication of her going there.

WebTool
WebTool

@WebTool
He told that Arima was a cold person during Jack and he joined CCG at the age of 15, not way before like people have been speculating.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Spamalot
The saddest part is that most of the CCG doesn't trust him and probably wishes he was gone.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Sharpcharm
...I got a bad feeling about Akira 'borrowing' Saiko

As we know, Saiko knows what went down with Hinami and Seid-Owl. I'm surprised we haven't seen Autisma or Akira trying to get her side of the story. Or even a scene of Sasaki telling Saiko to keep her mouth shut about it. There's a reason Sasaki lied about subduing Hinami, and if Akira and/or Autisma find some things don't add up, there might be some...headaches.

That, or Akira just wants to question her on a certain 'big black guy'.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Boy_vs_Girl
You mean Guilty Crown

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Bidwell
Akira just wants to question her on a certain 'big black guy'
Pretty sure it's just this. They mentioned a 'large, robed man'

Methshot
Methshot

@w8t4u
@cum2soon
Well, S~ rated actually. Meaning high level S or potentially (low level) SS.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

When is Vol 4 of Re supposed to release?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@whereismyname
If the CCG doesn't trust him he shouldn't have as much freedom as he's does.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Will Kaneki ever return?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Carnalpleasure

No.

He's dead for good.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@Carnalpleasure
He will when Hide does

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@CodeBuns
There are a lot of examples of this in the manga.

girlDog
girlDog

@Carnalpleasure
No because Haise is Kaneki faggot. So stop asking this retarded question.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@girlDog
Like Hinami and Uta are the people who have been helping Kaneki regaining clues about his past in a stable pace. Touka, Nishiki, and Tsukiyama should learn a few things from those two.

idontknow
idontknow

I think we're missing the main point of the discussion.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@girlDog
But Haise isn't Kaneki.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Burnblaze
Well at least they have RC inhibitors. With cancer, it's literally 'let's kill all the cells that are metabolising and hope we kill more cancer cells than regular cells!'

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@idontknow
All those push-up bras.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@VisualMaster
it's literally 'let's kill all the cells that are metabolising and hope we kill more cancer cells than regular cells!'
Why is your medicine so shit?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Raving_Cute
Like Hinami

Look what that got her. She got landed straight into Cochela, plus she left Banjou as well. Touka and Nishiki are being smart and are allowing Haise to follow his own path without forcing him to do things. After all this is Haise's story and he needs to make a path on his own.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@idontknow
Is everyone's tits getting a upgrade?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Crazy_Nice
Looks even more edgy.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Sir_Gallonhead
It's because cancer cells are too similar to body cells to be isolated, unfortunately.

Chemotherapy kills all dividing cells. But since cancer cells divide more and more quickly, chemotherapy kills more of them. You could call it a brute force method, it's pretty arbitrary.

Unfortunately, cancer cells are fairly rapidly growing and dividing so over time they may become less susceptible to drug treatment (since the only cells that survive the treatment are the ones resistance and these cells go on to reproduce).

Radiotherapy is also used to kill but since it causes DNA damage in the long term it can cause further cancers to appear.

It's usually better to treat cancers and malignant growth in the early stages before it begins metastising (spreading) which is when the cancer is able to pass to distant sites and survive there. That is extremely hard to treat.

Some types of medicine also sound incredibly stupid (for example in the case of autoimmune diseases when your body's own immune system is attacking you) clinicians use drugs to kill your body's immune cells because apparently when you're an adult you don't use them as much any more, but susceptibility-wise I think that your immune system's ability would be much lower than someone who has all their cells intact.

With cancer new and targetted treatments are coming out all the time. Hopefully the cancer cells will not get resistance to these however in science a lot of the time these kind of cells eventually evolve resistance by changing their markers so they are not recognised by the drugs. Because the ones which have different markers are the ones that survive and reproduce.

I think that a single specific drug like an RC suppressant would be almost impossible to make with current technology in the real world because of the ability of tumours and cancers to escape killing is quite incredible.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Crazy_Nice
She got landed straight into Cochela
You mean she should have abandon Kaneki when she heard him screaming?
plus she left Banjou as well
Woa Banjou is so important here. Everyone should consider his feeling before helping Kaneki right?
Touka and Nishiki are being smart and are allowing Haise to follow his own path without forcing him to do things
There is a different between not doing anything and letting people decide for themselves.
After all this is Haise's story and he needs to make a path on his own.
You mean like Kaneki when he went to save Yoshimura and investigating Kanou's lab on his own? Sure sure. Let he do whatever he wants, even if it maybe wrong because ya know "His freedom must be respected!". I am not saying Re should force him any where but the fact that they should give him advice and support him along the way are reasonable actions, not completely ignoring him for three years and probably more. If you think those people still care about Kaneki's well being, why don't they investigate more and find more info about his life to make sure that he is safe? Is he truly safe in the CCG?
They are just ignorant. They think CCG is the best place for him so they just leave him like and then welcome him if CCG ever kicks him out. It is like parents throwing kids into school because they think school is good for them but never check what is actually happening there, they are just blinding themselves with the image of happy Haise.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

We will never see Kanecki's Dawarano Touta's Centipede Exterminator form again

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Someone did a chinese -> english translation of a few pages.
Hopefully IS' will be out soon as a lot of meaning would be lost in translation.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Spazyfool
I did follow some of their translations, IS is worse than them to be honest.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Gigastrength
You mean she should have abandon Kaneki when she heard him screaming?
Yes, he abandoned her first.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@Fried_Sushi
Kaneki was a shit but it doesn't mean Hinami should be a shit. In a way, you are saying it is right for those people in Re to ignore him because he abandoned them?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Spazyfool
link?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Lunatick

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Playboyize
As a matter of fact? Yes.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@JunkTop
Such shit characters then.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Gigastrength
Kaneki left Hinami so why wouldn't she leave him. Also what makes you think Kaneki is so fucking important. He left the very people who supported him just so he could save Yoshimura, Koma, Irimi even though they never asked for it and wanted to die for their sins. It ended up backfiring and he saved no one and couldn't even save himself and got eye raped at the end.

Anyway you have to consider Touka and Nishiki's position as well. Kaneki is with fucking CCG so they can't meddle in his business because if they do and fuck up or something goes wrong Anteiku 2.0 could happen again.

takes2long
takes2long

@Supergrass
Shit characters for ignoring someone that abandoned them in the first place?

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Supergrass
Stop dick sucking Kaneki user. He left them for his own selfish reasons and ended up being stuck in CCG. So do you expect them to sacrifice their lifes just to get Kaneki's memories back?

They aren't shit characters because it's common sense. Why would you want to sacrifice your life for someone who left you?

Methshot
Methshot

I haven't read the manga in a while and I'm catching up on it.

Who the fuck is this? Were they some oc for root a?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@SniperGod
Kaneki is with fucking CCG so they can't meddle in his business
It seems like Uta has been doing it just fine. Haise is not someone like Arima who strikes any ghoul he sees, Haise is reasonable and a logical thinker. He wouldn't rat out Re cafe and CCG has not suspected anything with his current visits.
I don't see why it is hard to get a warm coffee and talk to him nicely about the past, everything that has happened, adn what mistakes he has made so that he wouldn't repeat it in the future. It is not like everyone has to be hot blooded and scream at Haise for "you abandoned us!!! You were tortured for days!!!! Now scream in pain!!".

@takes2long
Yes because then would not have known what Kaneki pushed so hard to leave them and die in the first place.

@eGremlin
Sacrifice
I am not talking about someone dying here, I am talking about them supporting and protecting their family and friends if they are in need. Hinami is a good person so stop shitting on her just because you want to defend Touka and Nishiki's unjustifiable actions.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@whereismyname
headcanon

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Why is Tsukiyama so gay?

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Gigastrength
I am predicting something which a normal and reasonable person would do. You can take your shit and shut up if you think there is a better way to solve this situation.

5mileys
5mileys

@SniperGod
It ended up backfiring and he saved no one and couldn't even save himself and got eye raped at the end.
In retrospect, Kaneki is really bad in the whole "decision making" thing, most of the things he did backfired on him later, like letting Yamori alive with his kakuhou intact so he could become a weapon for Juuzou, not killing Shinohara when he had the chance, trying to save people that didn't want to be saved, not only he didn't wound Amon but also waited him get two shiny new quinques, fought Arima head on instead of running way.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Lunatick
Being this aggressive.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@5mileys
Yeah it is even worse when people will not be there to advise him.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@whereismyname
Stop dicking sucking Kaneki you fucking retarded. Also, he only pushed himself so hard for selfish reasons.

5mileys
5mileys

@Carnalpleasure
I get the need to want to get translations as early as possible but what the fuck is this gay shit?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@5mileys
He fought Arima head on because Hide told him to, did he not?

Techpill
Techpill

@viagrandad
@PurpleCharger
What the flying fuck is that?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Methshot
The protagonist of the video game Tokyo Ghoul: Jail.

idontknow
idontknow

@King_Martha
frogposting

kill yourself

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Translations when?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

I really don't see where this is going now that it's been established that Touka and Nishiki don't want him to regain his memories (at least actively). The only thing that does not make any sense is Nishio calling Kaneki's name when they fought when he doesn't want him to remember.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Burnblaze
ROS
So I guess that Arima eating ghouls is out of the question now.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@whereismyname
user I'm not shitting on Hinami but just saying that she ended up in Cochela because she tried to save Kaneki. Touka and Nishiki's decision isn't unjustifiable because Kaneki himself left them in the first place due to selfish reasons.

TreeEater
TreeEater

@CouchChiller
Not exactly, Hide said that he wanted him to fight with full strength once more, but we don't know if in the moment Kaneki even remembered that.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@GoogleCat
JUST

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Fuzzy_Logic
He was stabbed, repeatedly, by several tentacles in the stomach, a slip of mind is more than justifiable.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Fuzzy_Logic
Even if they wanted to force Kaneki to remember it would be problematic due to the fact that most of the time he has the Qs around him. And if they found out the Re people were Ghoul's they would tell CCG.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Fuzzy_Logic
The only thing that does not make any sense is Nishio calling Kaneki's name when they fought when he doesn't want him to remember.

It saved his life.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Fuzzy_Logic
That was first time he meet him after two years and he thought Kaneki was dead.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

People shitting on Kaneki this hard
Damn, the dude fucked up but holy shit

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Fuzzy_Logic
I don't blame Hinami for wanting to save him because she understands Kaneki's motive for trying so hard in the first place. She wants to support him and she is content with where she is, and even in prison, she still talks about Kaneki but not pressing the matter - because she respects his decision.
Their conversation was like this:
I know big bro Kaneki was a good guy
I can never be Kaneki
I know and I respect that
It is the proper response to Haise's decision, because she gave him a choice and respect what he chose. However, in Re's case, they never bring up his past or Kaneki, thus not letting him choose between his past or presence. They simply think Haise is ok with just only his presence.
Kaneki left them
Kaneki left them because he wanted to protect them and if they can't understand his reason for doing so, yeah then that is a shame for those guys.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@CouchChiller
Not really, and kaneki wasn't really sane at that point, he was hallucinating hard, injured badly and in his kakuja.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@RumChicken
Because if Re were to bring up Kaneki's past it would make them suspects and they don't want to be on CCG's radar. Plus in Hinami's situation it doesn't matter because she's already in CCGs hands.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@TurtleCat
He did a lot of retarded shit, is natural that it annoy some people.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Fuzzy_Logic
He was surprised and he was also getting fucked over, that slip saved his ass.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Spazyfool
it would make them suspects and they don't want to be on CCG's radar
You think Haise would rat out any ghouls who know of his past? He is not someone like that, he only kills ghouls that are crazy and irredeemable. If he is such a retard, Uta's raid would have been raided months ago.

Bidwell
Bidwell

@RumChicken
Kaneki left them because he wanted to protect them and if they can't understand his reason for doing so
This bullshit of him, if he actually wanted to procted them he would target the CCG, and certainly wouldn't go after something like the Ghoul's Restaurant or whatever was the name.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@TurtleCat
dat pose
dat hand on the hip

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Supergrass
If you wanna be the best you learn from the best.

likme
likme

@Dreamworx
I also forgot to mention the Qs which are mostly around Haise. So they could rat on Re to CCG.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@BunnyJinx
Ishida knows what he's doing.

Methshot
Methshot

@Bidwell
This bullshit of him, if he actually wanted to procted them he would target the CCG
Pls read the manga, especially the chapter with Touka on the bridge.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@likme
He has been visiting Re alone in the manga.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Methshot
I did, several times, and that is exactly why I said that. Now go follow you own advice.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Bidwell
Because trying to take the CCG out on his own would be retarded and trying would just draw them down on Anteiku and his group.

viagrandad
viagrandad

@SniperWish
Exactly same thing can be said about trying to take Aogiri on his own, but he still tried.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@DeathDog
1.Read my post in here again: @Methshot
2. If you still don't get it, see step 1.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@StonedTime
@whereismyname
what's her twitter?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@TalkBomber
https://twitter.com/nmn_secrets

Gotta follow to see anything though.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@TalkBomber

I did not know I wanted this until now.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Nude_Bikergirl
Is Nishiki supposed to be L?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@SomethingNew
everyone's cuter as a girl
this is fact

SniperWish
SniperWish

@BunnyJinx
Not Yamori.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@SniperWish
He'd be cuter.

Maybe not by a lot, but he would be.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@BunnyJinx
i dunno man, Naki is pretty cute.

Techpill
Techpill

@Nude_Bikergirl
@LuckyDusty
@Spamalot
only translates the Gayama pages
Sasuga tumblr

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Techpill
They are not a scanlation group, what do you expect?

hairygrape
hairygrape

@girlDog
Fucking stop with this retarded shit.

When people ask that question, you know what they mean just fine, you pedantic faggot fujoshit.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Supergrass
Of tumblr fujos? Nothing I guess

@hairygrape
Don't respond to shitposters, user

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Gigastrength
What kind of shirt is he wearing there?

Can anyone tell me?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@hairygrape
No they should say when will Kaneki's memories come back which is logical. Not fucking say when will Kaneki come back when Haise initially is Kaneki. It makes you look like a complete retard.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Harmless_Venom
woah you're so intelligent user. thanks for your wise words.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Harmless_Venom
Kaneki and Haise are fundamentally different. Yes they share a body. No, they are not the same person. So when people say "will we get Kaneki back?" or "I want Kaneki back.", it's still valid.

It's not that hard to understand, but some people just feel the need to be pedantic smartasses.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Raving_Cute
i don't know but you should just get a v-neck shirt

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Illusionz
No user they're not different people. Haise is basically Kaneki with amnesia. It's just that he doesn't have the trauma with Rize and Yamori. Haise is basically if Kaneki didn't have a shitload of trauma from Rize and Yamori.

So yeah it pisses me of when people keep on saying when will Kaneki come back as if Haise stole his body even though it's his body because Haise is Kaneki. He doesn't have a different person inside him.

inb4 Haisefag

No I'm not because I actually want Haise to get his memories. It's just dumb when people keep on asking the same goddamn question of muh when will Kaneki come back.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Illusionz
Pretty sure it'll end up being a 'merger' of Kaneki and Haise which will basically end up being a stabilized Kaneki.

At least I hope so, the entire way they took this shit after the Anteiku raid arc has really fucking pissed me off.

MPmaster
MPmaster

translations when

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Emberfire
Haise and Kaneki don't act alike, they don't read books alike, they don't have the same experiences. He's almost as different as a character can be while still sharing the same body.

They have different personalities, so they may as well be judged as different characters. Haise's character may not appeal to the same people who liked him back when he was Don Kanekipede.

inb4 Haisefag

I know you're very eager to play victim here, and go "oh but the evil Kanekifags are out to silence me!"

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@MPmaster
NANANANANA

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@MPmaster
IS doesn't even have raws yet.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@Evil_kitten
At least I hope so, the entire way they took this shit after the Anteiku raid arc has really fucking pissed me off.

You may be pissed but it was the logical step in Kaneki's progression towards being the bridge between Humans and Ghouls.

WebTool
WebTool

@haveahappyday
the bridge between Humans and Ghouls

So he's the Avatar?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@haveahappyday
Oh get your cheesy bullshit out of here, Tumblranon.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@happy_sad
Oh get your cheesy bullshit out of here, Tumblranon.

How the fuck is it cheesy when Yoshimura basically spelled it out for Kaneki in the beginning of the series faggot.

Fucking speedreader I swear.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@RavySnake
No, the way you put it just sounds like a cringy messiah shonen plot.

The exact way Tumblr would love it.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Techpill
So learn Jap/Chinese and translate the other pages yourself faggot, they're doing it for themselves and their fujofriends.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Harmless_Venom
being this mad

SniperWish
SniperWish

@AwesomeTucker
No, the way you put it just sounds like a cringy messiah shonen plot.
Nice fanfic :^)

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@SniperGod
I am always mad at anons being whiny wastes of space.

girlDog
girlDog

@SniperGod
TRANSLATIONS WHEN?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@girlDog
IS don't even have raws yet. Calm your tits.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Spazyfool
RAWS WHEN?
A
W
S

W
H
E
N
?

takes2long
takes2long

@haveahappyday
I just don't see it going down that way. Sure it's been implied a few times, but I just can't see that happening unless this story pulls some really dumb shit.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Evil_kitten
Ok now you're not even me.
I have IS's page on autorefresh checking for changes.

JunkTop
JunkTop

What does pic related say?

Can anyone translate?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Flameblow
"The worst thing about people posting anonymously on the internet is that you can never be 100% certain of their identity" -- Thomas Jefferson, 2013

MPmaster
MPmaster

What happened to loser?

Evilember
Evilember

@MPmaster
The CCG ate him

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BunnyJinx
Don't tempt fate.
I don't want thread IDs ;~;

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@JunkTop
gofuckyourself

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@JunkTop
Comic calendar for 2016

whereismyname
whereismyname

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@whereismyname
When the fucking volume comes out, stop spamming.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Poker_Star
It wasn't me.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@whereismyname
I'm feeling some serious deja vu with this post

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@GoogleCat
Shaves head
He still has the topknot

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@lostmypassword
Maybe he can't shave it off.

5mileys
5mileys

yfw Haise will never be brought to the brink of death and go full centipede insane-o modo bersek-o
why live

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Harmless_Venom
they're doing it for themselves and their fujofriends
I never heard this kind of shit in Sheeky Forums. Fuck off

idontknow
idontknow

@5mileys
give it at max 20 chapters and we will see him atleast acknowledge he is a kakuja.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@Methshot
Nah Eto is the strongest!

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

anyone mind giving me a really really paraphrased summary of this haise kaneki shit im seeing, i stopped reading a long time ago so i didnt have to wait for the cool shit

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@5mileys
@idontknow

I'd be really angry if the Kakuja thing was just dropped altogether. It just doesn't work that way.

He is already far enough, he has to at least finish it before the manga ends.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@StrangeWizard
Haise doesn't want to remember
he created a make-believe family in CCG: Arima as his father, Akira as his mother, the Quinx team as his children and he is their mother.
He loved them like his real family.
Auction happened and Hinami got into Cochlea because she wanted to protect him in front of Seidou
He wanted to find out about Kaneki now
Hinami, I am still not your Kaneki.
Tsukiyama woke up from a psychotic depression because he heard Kaneki was alive.
He met with Re people ( Touka, Nishki, Yomo) and wanted to recover Kaneki's memory but other guys say no: Haise is happy right now so fuck off Tsukiyama.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@hairygrape
so did kaneki get gibbed or something?i thought edgelords never die

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@CodeBuns
No he is a faggot now. He still retains some of Kaneki's skills but his thinking is pretty much human. He became afraid of his past self and pretty much everything.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@VisualMaster
Autism

@Emberburn
Kaneki will become the hero we need, not the anti-hero you want

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@BunnyJinx
so he mindfucked himself and is now a new person, thats kinda funny. i hope he gets tortured back into being a badass

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Dreamworx
they're using and abusing him

He isn't happy at the CCG because Haise fundamentally doesn't believe in killing defeated ghouls like animals, while the CCG does

The seeds for Kaneki to become half-ghoul Jesus are there

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@AwesomeTucker
edgy faggot
badass

I can feel the teenage angst from here

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@StonedTime
They don't have two different personalities, please kill yourself or at least stop reading this manga so we can enjoy it without you trying to force your naruto-tier bullshit in here

idontknow
idontknow

@ZeroReborn
i dont mean when hes crying in the corner, cleary i mean when hes on screen kicking ass for a couple minutes. get over yourself user

SniperGod
SniperGod

Sharkteeth's sister - could her symptoms be reduced if she became a Q?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@SniperGod
Before that, the possibility of her becoming a Q would depend on how compatible she is for the operation.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@haveahappyday
Oh.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@StrangeWizard
@CodeBuns
@BunnyJinx
@AwesomeTucker
@ZeroReborn
@idontknow

Where the fuck did all this cancer come from? Seriously fuck all the underage faggots that just read this series for muh badass white haired Kaneki and ignore everything else.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@RumChicken
I bet you dont even lift

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@RumChicken
TG is some babbies first manga/anime. And being the edgelords they are, they'll want 24/7 action.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@RumChicken
Shounenshits

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Unpopular opinion Tumblr translation is way better than IS

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@RumChicken
Actually you are the cancerous for posting frogshit

idontknow
idontknow

@StrangeWizard
That's a pretty low expectation to exceed though.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@SomethingNew
How dare you insult the official Pepe Saiko made by Ishida himself?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@StrangeWizard
Has anyone translated the whole thing in English yet on Tumblr?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@SomethingNew
This nigga

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Lord_Tryzalot
Then why don't those faggots read a Battle Shonen with fast pacing that has action in almost every chapter. Seriously go read generic shit like Hero Academia or something.

Tokyo Ghoul was never a fast series so expecting action all the time is pretty stupid.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Nude_Bikergirl
kek

WebTool
WebTool

@SomethingNew
Kek

@Nojokur
Only bits by bits.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Soft_member
They're edgelords user. They want to live their fantasies through Kanekipede.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Nojokur
Well we got the ROS stuff and the Tsukiyama stuff and a few of the pages.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@eGremlin
Ishida? It's nothing to do with him. It's just a request made by a tumblrite. Besides he delete the stupid image later on

5mileys
5mileys

@BunnyJinx
He still drew it.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@BunnyJinx
It's just a request made by a tumblrite
Not a request, someone post it on his twitter, he likes it, so he draw it.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@5mileys
https://twitter.com/sotonami/status/592404488557760512?lang=en

TreeEater
TreeEater

How would you feel about a Re anime?

Pic related being the anime designs.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@TreeEater
Pierrot would just fuck it up like they did seasons 1 and 2. Give it to someone competent before you attempt it.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@BunnyJinx
@Playboyize
@Burnblaze
Oh boy I sure love discussing tokyo ghoul with you anons

WebTool
WebTool

@TalkBomber
http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=47387918
Obligation

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@TreeEater
I'd need a reboot of TG done properly.

That or the first episode can just be an explanation that Pierrot fucked everything up in their covering of it followed by explaining everything that got cut or changed.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@lostmypassword
Thanks fam.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@lostmypassword
Love you too.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@WebTool
Fuck off fujo

askme
askme

@farquit
@TalkBomber
@Burnblaze
A character isn't any better just because you'd be able to fap to them without feeling gay.

likme
likme

@lostmypassword
Eto? noo

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@askme
That's the point user. I want to jerk off to Kaneki but I can't.

5mileys
5mileys

@CouchChiller
How does being bi curious feel?

Snarelure
Snarelure

@5mileys
Don't know, you tell me.

iluvmen
iluvmen

This thread

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Snarelure
I'm not the one lusting after male characters.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@likme
yeah I found it on pixiv

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@LuckyDusty
This is a Christian straight white cis male board user. Think of the children!

viagrandad
viagrandad

Last update 22/8

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@TurtleCat
They look like they're about to beat the shit out of each other

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@5mileys
That user doesn't care about the CGG so she only translates the pages she's interested in. I don't really blame her

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Skullbone
He's too dumb to be L
"let Kaneki figure it out for himself"
first meeting calls Haise Kaneki

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@5mileys
This one have more translation than others.
http://chinekousa.tumblr.com/post/127857224245/as-an-apology-of-most-probably-fake-spoiler-i

w8t4u
w8t4u

@eGremlin
Wasn't it the first time meeting Hasie/Kaneki after 2 years, thinking that he was dead before?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@eGremlin
@w8t4u
He doesn't know that Haise exist.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I kind of really liked how Tsukiyama didn't even try to argue after they gave their input. A man on a mission
"ur selfish"
"well at least I'm not retarded bye"

Proud of you homoprince

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Raving_Cute
@w8t4u
He was pretty chilled for someone who just seen a dead friend after 2 years

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Fuzzy_Logic
Indeed, he was like. "Oh look at you, you are alive. Good for you then. I'm off, bye."

whereismyname
whereismyname

@SniperWish
Finally some character driven plot.

@Ignoramus
Nice, that's nearly the entire thing.

idontknow
idontknow

Any tarot card this chapter? I doubt there's any.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Fuzzy_Logic
He was wearing a mask so we really didn't get to see his facial expression went he first saw Hasie.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Crazy_Nice
He called Haise king of fakes and then went on attacking Haise. When you see your deas friend after 2 years, those are not your responses.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@5mileys
Hell I think he hasn't been an ass to Mutsuki at all, in fact actually saying nice things to Mutsuki and saves him
him

cum2soon
cum2soon

@happy_sad
yfw

cum2soon
cum2soon

@cum2soon
Amon was the villain all along.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@cum2soon
What significance is this ?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@eGremlin
Naw he's pretty smart. By saying Haise's name he saved his own life. Pretty smart getaway.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@Soft_member
Seriously go read generic shit like Hero Academia or something.
I agree with your thoughts on people that want things sped up but there's no need to call hero academy shit, user. It's fun.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@cum2soon
the first one looks too dorito, but probably not Arima though.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@SomethingNew
Wow that's a good idea for shitposting.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Illusionz
It's not deep enough for him.

TechHater
TechHater

@Ignoramus
Thanks.

Nice to see that Shirazu is getting his shit together.

And confirmation that Ui was talking out of his ass when he spewed that justice stuff to Haise.

massdebater
massdebater

@TechHater
Ui is a lil bitch.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Crazy_Nice
I don't like series that are too generic which is why I rarely read anything from WSJ. I like reading series that are fun however there is a difference in being fun and having mediocre writing.

I can see why others may like BHA, but to me it's just mediocre.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@TalkBomber
Sumo one is fun to read.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

This Touka man. Isn't it kinda unfair how Kaneki went through all that shit (even if he just didn't wan to be alone) to get nothing at the end (even though it might be a tragey)?.It would be nice if gets it and not some random personality that took over him, as if nullifying all he went through.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@BunnyJinx
She matured a lot.
She's spoken like 2 times in :RE.

askme
askme

@w8t4u
@Evil_kitten
It doesn't help that she had to be such a dick about it too. I really want to like her but man

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Spazyfool
The Dawarano refers to Amon's Arata/upgraded Doujia combo

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@askme
Tsukiyama, what you are doing is wrong and so is your way of thinking. Ours is the only correct method. You are just being selfish.

That's what our little Touka is saying. Doesn't make sense at all.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Raving_Cute
@askme
Touka is only doing what Ishida wants her to do. Namely, stopping Tsukiyama from going anywhere fast so the manga doesn't end quickly.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@TalkBomber
Touka is only doing what Ishida wants her to do
To sum this up. The readers are Tsukiyama and Touka is Ishida.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Raving_Cute
@TalkBomber
Damn, this is it.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@Raving_Cute
@Emberfire
Ishida seems to be stalling so I hope that he has the rest of :Re mapped out and hasn't run out of ideas yet.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Raving_Cute
There's a foreshadowing of nutcracker and the auction raid in chapter 20 of the first tokyo ghoul, so no. I don't think he's runnig out of ideas.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@eGremlin
That's good to hear.
Guess I'm just getting a little impatient.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Raving_Cute
TG development has always been slow

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Raving_Cute
a little
It seems that most of us getting into TG when it was already almost finished spoiled us. It's always been slow, I try not to get to hyped up for a new chapter so I can enjoy what progress we get.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Methnerd
I did get into it when it almost finished...

RavySnake
RavySnake

@askme
I really want to like her but man
This I neither like or hate Touka she's I'm usually mutual with her

likme
likme

@eGremlin
that heart shape in the panel where Urine taps his shoulder
Homolust confirmed.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Jewzo's knives

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@VisualMaster
What did that pattern on Urine mean?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@PurpleCharger
It meant he pissed himself.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Among the blind is the one-eyed king

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@SomethingNew
It's poetic

So regarding the graffiti (thanks kisaragishintaroo for helping me out >wo)

the one on the left says:

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König

which is an idiom that roughly translate as “Among the blind a one-eyed is the king ”

the one on the right says:

Wer die Wahl hat, hat die Qual.

which translate to be “The bigger the choice, the harder it is to choose.” or “Whoever has (the) choice has (the) torment.”

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@SomethingNew
@Sir_Gallonhead
Huh, what's this from?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@kizzmybutt
Translation of the graffiti in the posted panel published earlier today on you know where.

FastChef
FastChef

Touka getting more hate than Nishiki
We all know why.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@FastChef
I've been hating both rather equally

Also no one talks about Nishiki in general

Lunatick
Lunatick

@FastChef
First factor: because Tumblr had a breakdown earlier today about why Touka was a shit and homoprince did nothing wrong and then the other half of Tumblr complained that the Touka haters were misogynistic and homprince was a shit.

Second factor: because >muh waifu

Nishiki is nothing more than a plot device at this point. In fact I would argue that both Touka and Nishiki are non characters in :re

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@FastChef
I like Nishiki more then Touka anyways

Inmate
Inmate

Shiver, oh shiver
The cold, it weeps
The fog, it wails
The dew, it cries
Overflow the river deep, depression, oppression, anxiety, sleep
Holding on to Heaven's light